what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• The headache I feel growing behind my eyes :x
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    The headache I feel growing behind my eyes :x

Get some sinus medicine or tylenol QUICK!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Getting back to FLORIDA!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• justam wrote:
    The headache I feel growing behind my eyes :x

Get some sinus medicine or tylenol QUICK!

I think I might just be tired and dehydrated. I'll probably just drink a litre of water and then head to bed soon.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    That's a good idea too. ^^^
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Will I sleep tonight? :?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Will I sleep tonight? :?

Thinking the same thing.

Tomorrow is the first day at the new job. I set my usual four alarms...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

Thinking the same thing.

Oh new job jitters!! Best of luck :) I am sure it will go swimmingly!

I'm hoping tonight's combo helps me sleep.

Thinking the same thing.

Good luck at the new job UL!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    A man called Ed. And I believe he is no stranger to people on this thread.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • want sleep
    wah
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Never walk into the bank wearing your PJ20 brimmed beanie and sunglasses...the bank people don't like that very much...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    Never walk into the bank wearing your PJ20 brimmed beanie and sunglasses...the bank people don't like that very much...
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    Diabetes?!? What do you mean my labs meet diagnostic criteria for diabetes?!?

I demand a retest.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Diabetes?!? What do you mean my labs meet diagnostic criteria for diabetes?!?

I demand a retest.
    :o :shock:

Type I or Type II?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Two _ the insulin resistant kind, from a long line of bad genes with the same problem.

I'm going to spend a month seeing if I can get myself whipped back into some kind of shape before I go for the repeat fasting glucose. I was fasting 130, and the revised diagnostic criteria say that fasting >126 fasting is diabetes when confirmed on repeat testing.

Suck, suck, suck, suck.

Cholesterol _ total, low and high density, all up too. :x
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Two _ the insulin resistant kind, from a long line of bad genes with the same problem.

I'm going to spend a month seeing if I can get myself whipped back into some kind of shape before I go for the repeat fasting glucose. I was fasting 130, and the revised diagnostic criteria say that fasting >126 fasting is diabetes when confirmed on repeat testing.

Suck, suck, suck, suck.

:(
  • Two _ the insulin resistant kind, from a long line of bad genes with the same problem.

Suck, suck, suck, suck.

:cry:
    And I was coming in here to write something about today and now I am worried about you...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    A year since my Grandad died, and I miss him everyday.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I hope the car that was in front of me today - gets a ticket - for having 2 feet of snow on the roof of his vehicle... I had to stay back some 20 feet - just to see where I was going. :evil:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

Suck, suck, suck, suck.

Hope all is okay. Genetics suck!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    That I wish it was 3pm on the day of a PJ concert
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I got a box of bell oranges today from a great friend on here... Thanks again sweetie! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Hoping my friends send booze, not produce...
  • I wish it was a warm, sunny summer day....I hate going out in this blistering cold, even to the gym :? :cry:
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Hoping my friends send booze, not produce...
    You've obviously never had these oranges, but if you'd like to send me some booze, I wouldn't complain.. :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Curly Neal is 68?!? I shall go see him if he's gonna be there!

(sending good vibes unlost's way... :cry: )

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    larry the cable guy has a show on the history channel

pretty sure this is one of the signs of armageddon
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Especially when he slaps on the mermaid suit.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    I haven't posted a smilie in 3 days. That's like eternity for me.

13 days now. I think I'm over the hardest part. But I still miss posting a laugh or smile here and there.