what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• why don't things ever work out?

I am not sure. I wish they could.
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    If every aspect is maintained and not neglected life will stay on track..
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I have an appointment with an accountant tomorrow.
    I have to lodge my company and personal tax figures since 07, that I have completely ignored and not paid, so the interest they demand on my owings will be enough to cripple my gusto.
    It's a big step out of my deep shithole and I am looking forward to getting it over with.
    Then I can concentrate on PJ's 20th anniversary....anyone know where and when? :D
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    My bestest friend and the only source of total unconditional love I've ever know, my beloved Hankie, passed away suddenly yesterday. He was only 6 and a half years old. I'm hurting so much now that I can't even find the words to describe it. I know Hank will be in my heart forever and that he'll visit me in my dreams, but I miss his kisses and his nudges and all 85 lbs of him thinking he was a lapdog.
    We buried him, gave him a little funeral, and my 4 year old grandson Riley, put Hank's favorite bone and favorite toys in the grave with Hankie, telling him that the bone was so that he wouldn't be hungry on his way to heaven, and the toys were for him to take to play with his new doggie friends in heaven.
    Please say a prayer to whomever you pray to, and make a wish for Hankie tonight.
    I thought the tears were all dried up by now, but they just don't stop flowing. I'm so sad I just don't know how to put the feeling into words.
    Thank you all for being my friends. I know you've seen my pix of Hankie over the years..and I just hope the photos will soon turn from sad to happy memories.
    I miss you already Hankie...R.I.P. my bestest friend.
    Love, Mommie
    Peace and Love,
    jo
    th_9321_1101233622283_1569971158_30244394_4758063_n-1.jpg?t=1283797064
    th_3053_1035077848971_1586190161_30092540_1949565_n.jpg?t=1283797064
    th_n1631881111_50744_8728nh.jpg?t=1283797064
    th_000_0246a.jpg?t=1283797064
    th_hankrosschair.jpg?t=1283797064
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • That sucks, Jo.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    StillHere wrote:
    My bestest friend and the only source of total unconditional love I've ever know, my beloved Hankie, passed away suddenly yesterday. He was only 6 and a half years old. I'm hurting so much now that I can't even find the words to describe it. I know Hank will be in my heart forever and that he'll visit me in my dreams, but I miss his kisses and his nudges and all 85 lbs of him thinking he was a lapdog.
    We buried him, gave him a little funeral, and my 4 year old grandson Riley, put Hank's favorite bone and favorite toys in the grave with Hankie, telling him that the bone was so that he wouldn't be hungry on his way to heaven, and the toys were for him to take to play with his new doggie friends in heaven.
    Please say a prayer to whomever you pray to, and make a wish for Hankie tonight.
    I thought the tears were all dried up by now, but they just don't stop flowing. I'm so sad I just don't know how to put the feeling into words.
    Thank you all for being my friends. I know you've seen my pix of Hankie over the years..and I just hope the photos will soon turn from sad to happy memories.
    Love, Mommie
    Peace and Love,
    jo

So very sorry to hear about this.
  • so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend :( i will pray for you.may god be with you and your family.
  • So sorry to hear about your loss :(. Sounds like he had a wonderful life full of love.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    StillHere wrote:
    Love, Mommie
    Peace and Love,
    jo

Sorry to hear about your dog, its more terrible than most people imagine.
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1t501r7Q68

Hankie's favorite game...he went through 2 packs of balloons a week!
    The last couple mins are the best...he loves to play a sort of volley ball with the kids and balloons.
    My Hankie. I miss you already. <3

The video is a little long, if anyone cares to see it, if you want to skip to the last 1/3 of the video its pretty funny
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Today is my first day of school :o I haven't been in years so here is hoping it goes well :D
  • Good luck to you! It will take time to adjust but it has to be better than the "real world" we were all so anxious to enter, right?
    Today is my first day of school :o I haven't been in years so here is hoping it goes well :D
    Today is my first day of school :o I haven't been in years so here is hoping it goes well :D

just concentrate on having a good time and meeting great new people, at least for today!
    after that your course work will be fine, you're a smart girl...i know you'll breeze through it
    just enjoy and
    all will go well!
    peace,
    jo

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    fried egg sandwich for breakfast and listening to Built To Spill
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    why are they playing the song 'Jump' words over the melody to 'Imagine' on the radio? It sounds HORRIBLE! John is spinning in his grave right now...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Finished work, couldn't be better!
  • Why do I feel so nauseas :sick:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Why do I feel so nauseas :sick:

Something you ate?
  • Thanks girls!

The day went well and I think it will bring good things. :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Tired, it's been a long day.
    Still laughing at the fact I was eyeing up a bloke who turned out to be a monk.
    I wish I had someone to give me a snuggle, I am in a snuggling mood...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Dottles and the Monks would be a great name for a band.

Snuggling Dottles... coming this holiday season to a Toys R Us near you.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Thanks girls!

Liar..you know I was on your mind

:shh:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Dottles and the Monks would be a great name for a band.

Snuggling Dottles... coming this holiday season to a Toys R Us near you.
    :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Thanks girls!

Liar..you know I was on your mind

:shh:

Always ;) :shh:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I seem to be at a loss......
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    dinner, making burritos
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Someone is outside my living room window, sneezing repeatedly.

Seems a little odd.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995

Seems a little odd.
    not odd. probably just my allergies.

wait, oops!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:

Seems a little odd.
    not odd. probably just my allergies.

wait, oops!! :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    my location makes its name worth the term hell (at least from my perspective)....
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself