what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    hate
  • "We need a strategic thinker for this project, working with the VP for the next six months to develop blah-blah-blah. I'd like for you to represent us."

Really? "Strategic" and "thinker" in the description, and they somehow come up with my name?
    :shock:
    awsome!!!!!! yo go girl!!! :D
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    scb wrote:
    All the men in this forum seem to be going bald. :shock:
    not me!....knocks wood....i'm just looking in the mirror thinking i am happy and lucky to have such thick long hair, even if it is a pain in the ass to wash and make look presentable for work, and it is always getting in my eyes and mouth...most of my friends are balding though...

oooooooo lets see! I love long hair...everyone's going short these days. We want pix...come on now...you know you want to heheheeee :lol:
    seriously though dude..show it off...put up a pic of the nice long hair so we can all go gaga (we women, and maybe some of those bald guys) over it...for real..do it :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHere wrote:
    scb wrote:
    not me!....knocks wood....i'm just looking in the mirror thinking i am happy and lucky to have such thick long hair, even if it is a pain in the ass to wash and make look presentable for work, and it is always getting in my eyes and mouth...most of my friends are balding though...

oooooooo lets see! I love long hair...everyone's going short these days. We want pix...come on now...you know you want to heheheeee :lol:
    seriously though dude..show it off...put up a pic of the nice long hair so we can all go gaga (we women, and maybe some of those bald guys) over it...for real..do it :D
    all of the pics i have are too large for the stupid size restrictions on this board....sorry...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Why did I have a dream about him? :? Months later...seriously?!
    scb wrote:

all of the pics i have are too large for the stupid size restrictions on this board....sorry...

if you really want to put them up, email me, and i'll resize them, or is that just a self-preservation response hehehehheheeeee :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • This time tomorrow I walk out of the office never to return :D:D:D
    Why did I have a dream about him? :? Months later...seriously?!
    Not to worry, it's happened to me, for what reason I don't know, who knows? Even years later...isn't that too weird? Perfectly normal though, your brain's way of sorting things out and putting them to rest. It's probably actually a good thing. :D
    peace,
    jo

This time tomorrow I walk out of the office never to return :D:D:D

Then what will you do? something lined up? or an extended vacation for yourself? :D
    peace,
    jo

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    ugh, another 12-8 shift today
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • StillHere wrote:

Then what will you do? something lined up? or an extended vacation for yourself? :D

I start university on Monday :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    StillHere wrote:

:D:D:D
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Week of holidays next week...but oh so much to do. Finishing the reno's in the basement, need to pick paint colours.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    arrrggghhhhhhh! Nothing better to start your day than being woken up to bring somebody gas for the car, then finding out it's not out of gas but probably needs a new fuel pump, sitting on the side of I-5 waiting for the tow truck.....this freaking SUCKS!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    edited September 2010
    x
    Post edited by Mikeack on
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
    StillHere wrote:

good for you! what will you be studying/ or not sure yet?
    peace,
    jo

• I love my new drum kit! :D
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I love my new drum kit! :D

got a pic? What color? (hmmm probably black... :) )
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    I love my new drum kit! :D

got a pic? What color? (hmmm probably black... :) )
    No! i will to get a pic for you later tho!!
    And its blonde :D

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • Why do people (adults between 35-55) standing in my office use phrases like "it's poopy" to describe a system problem?
    How can someone NOT like garlic?!?!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jukee wrote:

My hubby is allergic too it - he gets in a bad temper and then has to go to sleep.
    Claireack wrote:
    Jukee wrote:

My hubby is allergic too it - he gets in a bad temper and then has to go to sleep.

Wow really? I've never met anybody who's been allergic too it. I bet he has to be rediculously careful since so many restaurant foods are cooked with it.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Jukee wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Jukee wrote:

Wow really? I've never met anybody who's been allergic too it. I bet he has to be rediculously careful since so many restaurant foods are cooked with it.

He gets sick of it sometimes and just eats it, then I try and send him to bed before he goes all odd - either that or I just ignore him :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    wibbles and nerves about my first big public committee meeting tomorrow...and we know the public gallery and press tables will be full :? :? :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Shifty VonShadypants of the Chicago VonShadypants family.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    From here on out I will not acknowledge trouble. Then I will no longer get into it.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • This time tomorrow I walk out of the office never to return :D:D:D

lucky dog ;)
  • my dad...he was having chest pain...went to the hospital and they found 2 blockages. seems like he'll be ok...hopefully he'll start taking care of himself.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • my dad...he was having chest pain...went to the hospital and they found 2 blockages. seems like he'll be ok...hopefully he'll start taking care of himself.
    Sorry to hear that hope all is well

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1