what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Deep fried snickers bar
    I'll be back
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    How can I get out of here... It is a beautiful day the beach is calling my name. And my boss is screaming from the other room. Maybe she won't notice if I just disappear. Or maybe I am having an emergency.

I'd suggest working up a sweat somehow, then going to her office and explaining that you've eaten something that doesn't agree with you and you really need to go home and have the privacy of your own bathroom. Make sure you look distressed and crampy.

Bet there will be no questions asked. Especially if you all share a bathroom...

Thanks for the tip! You would think that would work, but she is a fucking crazy bitch. I once got food poisoning and was throwing up at work, in a trash can at my desk, and she was disgusted. Not by the fact that I was throwing up, but by the fact that I was going home. Last week my co-worker cut his finger and needed stitches. I took him to the ER, she was pissed because she thought he should have taken the bus. ...This is going to take some thinking.

Try passing excessive amounts of flatus in her immediate vicinity.
    (Also... you were vomiting into the trash can at your desk? My God, do you work in Eyed's acid mines?!?)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Same as before...Just trying to keep my eyes open
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    hmmmm, should I get my hair done today...or tomorrow....?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Why do my all of my Male to Female clients always want to show me their boobs? Just saw my third pair in 2 days.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I am sam would be a better marketor than our entire team!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    rolling brown/blackouts...a lot of blackouts....sick of it already PECO..get your act together its freakin hot in here...not as hot as outside but too freakin hot anyway! Damn!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    I went to check out a private school for a new career change and I can't afford it... Private school=15 miles away, $18K for 7 months, Community College=40 miles away, $6k for 9 months....I already told them I wasn't going to take classes there, I left them 3 messages...they keep calling me...STOP FREAKING CALLING ME!!!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    it was hot hot heat with the kills back in 03. mystery solved.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    great...the seachickens game is on, that means he is at the bar and will not be home till 9....I should get something to eat...I have tomatoes and eggs....purgatory...

- Christopher McCandless
    Statewide, West Virginia claims six large federal prisons and 13 state prisons. :shock:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Why do my all of my Male to Female clients always want to show me their boobs? Just saw my third pair in 2 days.

Wait, what?

I have to ask, what in the name of God do you do for a living?!?
    :wtf:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Wait, what?

I know she was saying something about her clients smoking a j in front of her too...

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Wait, what?

I know she was saying something about her clients smoking a j in front of her too...

Well, okay then. Okey-dokey.

Wow.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    You know, I am so very over getting the fucking run around about my pay. Tell me the goddamn truth of when I can expect to see the fucking raise or keep your fucking mouth shut!!!! Is this your way of telling me where I stand with this organization? You ask what will raise morale, promote a good working environment, retain good people and continue to pull this bullshit!? Why the fuck do you think we have a bad attitude? And you send us in front of the public?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Wondering who else is on here using their iPod touch?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    If I hear/read one more person say "it's just a dog" I'm going to fucking smack them in the mouth.

Fuckers.
    its just a dog

:P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    where the fuck is the washing machine fixer upper guy.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    its just a dog

Cate... CATE. Cut it out.
    :x
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

:P
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited September 2010
    :cry:
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • what's on my mind right now. how much I hate white trash and human scum. how much I would love to shoot men or boys that rape and brutally kill 8 yr old boys. I don't even think I could be comforted by the thought of them going to hell. I think I would want to look them in the eye and have a word with them--show them pictures of those boys and their family--tell them details about those boys lives--let them know just how horrible their crime was. I don't think I'd be satisfied until I've seen the killers bawl and wail and beg for forgiveness from God and then spend the rest of their lives trying, attempting, to make it up to society--only to be tossed into hell when they die. because there is no way to take back such a cruel, evil act. I just pray to God that someone comes forth soon and confesses, again, if that is the case. Those poor 8yr old boys.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    a new song idea...i keep messing around with it on the guitar, but it doesn't sound quite right...hmmmm
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    What to pack - will the weather stay fine, should I take a mac, why am I going when I can't really afford it. Damn! Forget to get the oyster card off Mike! Will son and puppy miss me? What are we going to do there when we get there. Is it wise to start drinking on the train. Why did I have a curry last night. Will flip flops surfice. Should I really be on the computer when I need to be packing. Wheres the dog gone?
    Sometimes I come on here and it seems like nobody else is around. I type away and ramble to myself and sometimes I forget that anyone might see anything I've typed. Maybe that's a good thing/maybe not.
    theres always someone around.. you just cant see them. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

OMG!! It's like there's a little ghosty hiding inside my computer!
  • Claireack wrote:

OMG!! It's like there's a little ghosty hiding inside my computer!
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    what is that in your avatar claire cause the other week i was in this shop and they had plushy ones and i thought of you.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    what is that in your avatar claire cause the other week i was in this shop and they had plushy ones and i thought of you.

It's a cartoon character called Domo;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkJ-5igp ... re=related

Hubby bought me a little phone case with Domo on.