what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    well that makes sense cause i saw them in one of thsoe kitschy japanese shops that sell shit no one over the age of 13 and not a girl really needs.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I tried my best to help you.... I guess that was not enough....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    just as school FINALLY got started and i and the 2 toddlers got some relief from the older instigator, THEN 2 days later they go ahead and give them a 4-day weekend...geez i barely got time to enjoy it....tuesday can't come fast enough.

i know that sounds mean, and it's not that i don't love him to pieces cuz i do..but geez, all summer..now come on, give a grandma a break here :lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    If everyone in the world suddenly became unselfish, what a fantastic place it would be ! :)
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Rain rain go away please come back another day.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Why do I continue to trust that people are honest and good intentioned? Why am I completely suprised when I find out they have ulterior motives.

Yes, yes, I know. Most people are good. so... I'll change what's on my mind -

What am I doing to attract these people?
    Why do I continue to trust that people are honest and good intentioned? Why am I completely suprised when I find out they have ulterior motives.

Yes, yes, I know. Most people are good. so... I'll change what's on my mind -

What am I doing to attract these people?

Just ignore them! Walk calmly away, go home and write the names down in the Death List !! :lol:

Just kidding, of course.
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Most people are good.

This needs clarification......

Most people pretend to be good, until it inconveniences them in some way. Then good is out the window.
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Most people are good.

This needs clarification......

Most people pretend to be good, until it inconveniences them in some way. Then good is out the window.

I am GOOD! Give your bank account details and will drop some money to prove it! :lol::lol::lol:

YES, I know what you are saying.
  • Am I crazy? :oops: :lol:
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    My cantankerous gall bladder. BOO!
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Boss said I can leave early. Happy Long Weekend Everyone! :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    What kind of an idiot brings a 5-year-old kid to a film rental store at this hour? (This hour = 9.40 PM) :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    I love dogs, they are predictable. They lick their genitals and kiss you, thats predictable!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    What the heck am I going to wear to this wedding in a couple of weeks time, why does my aunt insist on putting the fire on and turning the living room into a sauna, why have I got earache, why did I pass up that London trip for work and do I need new boots and nice things..I want them but do I need them...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Why do my all of my Male to Female clients always want to show me their boobs? Just saw my third pair in 2 days.

Wait, what?

I have to ask, what in the name of God do you do for a living?!?
    :wtf:

I know she was saying something about her clients smoking a j in front of her too...

Just saw my 4th set of male to female boobs. Maybe I should suggest that boob dickey. ...For those that were inquiring, I am a social worker for chronically homeless, mentally ill , substance abusing folks coming out of jail. My clients are very low threshold. You know the really crazy homeless people you see walking around cities, the ones walking through traffic and screaming at nothing, those are my clients. And some of them show me their boobs. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • I think this hurricane is bull shit were i live
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    doing a load of laundry and getting things ready for camping tomorrow night
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    edited September 2010
    Am I crazy? :oops: :lol:
    yes you are crazy!!!!! crazy for more cowbell :lol::lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mie9hhQ ... re=related
    Post edited by blenderman69 on
  • Am I crazy? :oops: :lol:
    yes you are crazy!!!!! crazy for more cowbell :lol::lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGqkabQX ... re=related

:lol:
    yes you are crazy!!!!! crazy for more cowbell :lol::lol:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mie9hhQ ... re=related

one of my fav SNL skits...that and john belushi with the cheesboogie, pepsi skit
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Why do my all of my Male to Female clients always want to show me their boobs? Just saw my third pair in 2 days.
    HOW do you get into this type of work, would they take me on?? :D
  • smarchee wrote:
    yo smarch...what's up my friend?...only like 2 more weeks for you till you see the wall. those shows are the tours kick off,..lucky basterd!i have to wait 2 more months :(
  • StillHere wrote:

one of my fav SNL skits...that and john belushi with the cheesboogie, pepsi skit
    that one with belushi is great!...samuri delicatessen is one of my favorites
  • food
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Whats to eat and need a strong coffee
    smarchee wrote:
    yo smarch...what's up my friend?...only like 2 more weeks for you till you see the wall. those shows are the tours kick off,..lucky basterd!i have to wait 2 more months :(

what tour...don't tell me i'm missing some really important bit of info here!?!?!?!??! :o
    "the wall" i'm guessing only guessing mind you, has something to do with pink floyd or david gilmore?
    but if it's PJ or Ed and you haven't told me...well, then you're in some mighty big heap of trouble, dude! just kidding, you know i love you both (and anyway its not heheeeee) :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

• Finally the weather is a bit more humane here...now if I could only get this freaking futon together :? :evil: :lol:
    What you doing on this site again?? Move get your dinner eaten, get cider and tent and high tail it to the FESTIVAL!! :roll:
  • Better-man wrote:
    What you doing on this site again?? Move get your dinner eaten, get cider and tent and high tail it to the FESTIVAL!! :roll:

mmm cider!! Enjoy.