what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It's only 11.15 and I am absolutely starving! Wonder what dog biscuits taste like.
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    Claireack wrote:
    It's only 11.15 and I am absolutely starving! Wonder what dog biscuits taste like.

Meat flavour if I remember?
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
    Better-man wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:lol: Why did I not think of that!

Veggie, so that's no good.
    Claireack wrote:
    Better-man wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:lol: Why did I not think of that!

Have you got a vedgetarian dog? Does it wear sandals?
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
    Better-man wrote:
    Have you got a vedgetarian dog? Does it wear sandals?

Nooo, I'm the veggie, and yes I wear the sandals in our house!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Better-man wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

quote="Better-man

"Have you got a vedgetarian dog? Does it wear sandals?"

Now that made me laugh...birkenstocks maybe? With or without the slouchy socks?
    Sorry, I wear birkis too, but you have to admit, that was funny! :lol:
    I have such a hilarious picture in my head right now jhehehheeeeeee :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    frustration
    tiredness
    coffee
    lunch
    hair cut and wedding clothing
    people
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I hate when I have nothing to do at work. I shouldn't be complaining, i'm getting paid to surf the net but there's only so much boredom a person can take! 3:30pm please come fast, fast, fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Im so tired!!!!!!!!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    If I get caught on this PC at work surfing the Net I will be sacked!!
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Jukee wrote:
    I hate when I have nothing to do at work. I shouldn't be complaining, i'm getting paid to surf the net but there's only so much boredom a person can take! 3:30pm please come fast, fast, fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlucky you.. Here it's 4:30 pm. :mrgreen:
    Ok, don't worry time flies they say, you'll soon be off work.. :)
    I am mine!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    i love the sound of a constant downpour.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Meetings at 10, 11, 12, 3 and 4.

Well, that's going to significantly cut into my 10C time.

:x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    why? i dont understand and i never will.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    smell of eggs cooking
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Wow...she is really psychotic.

A client just told me how she saved Larry Flynt and Heidi Fleiss from death by firing squad. Jesus was at the trigger and she used her mind and some germans to stop the bullets. And now she is going to be on the November cover of Barely Legal even though she is 42. ...I love my job.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:

A client just told me how she saved Larry Flynt and Heidi Fleiss from death by firing squad. Jesus was at the trigger and she used her mind and some germans to stop the bullets. And now she is going to be on the November cover of Barely Legal even though she is 42. ...I love my job.

What do you do? All these snippets of stories you tell....fascinating!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Social work. I work with chronically homeless, mentally ill, substance abusing, hiv+ people coming out of jail. You know those crazy homeless people you see in cities who walk through traffic and shout at nothing and everything all at the same time. They are my clients. It is a great job.

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    "We need a strategic thinker for this project, working with the VP for the next six months to develop blah-blah-blah. I'd like for you to represent us."

Really? "Strategic" and "thinker" in the description, and they somehow come up with my name?
    :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Social work. I work with chronically homeless, mentally ill, substance abusing, hiv+ people coming out of jail. You know those crazy homeless people you see in cities who walk through traffic and shout at nothing and everything all at the same time. They are my clients. It is a great job.

A commendable job indeed. :D
    I had a friend that worked with the ones who have to stay in jail...oh the stories she told me.... :o :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

A commendable job indeed. :D
    I had a friend that worked with the ones who have to stay in jail...oh the stories she told me.... :o :shock:

I can only imagine the stories she told. The stuff that happens in the jails... I still go in a few times a week, but I used to work full time in there. WOW...

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    oy
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    feet hurt. just ache. well so does the rest of me too. need to get some new boots.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mid term grades are due for my wee lads and lassies tomorrow and here I sit...
  • Why am I still up when I should be in bed?? :?
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    5 more days till I am holidays.....yet my brain is already there! I can smell the salt air, feel the sea breeze in my face, and the sand and water between my toes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh 8-)
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    All the men in this forum seem to be going bald. :shock:
  • scb wrote:
    not me!....knocks wood....i'm just looking in the mirror thinking i am happy and lucky to have such thick long hair, even if it is a pain in the ass to wash and make look presentable for work, and it is always getting in my eyes and mouth...most of my friends are balding though...
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    scb wrote:
    not me!....knocks wood....i'm just looking in the mirror thinking i am happy and lucky to have such thick long hair, even if it is a pain in the ass to wash and make look presentable for work, and it is always getting in my eyes and mouth...most of my friends are balding though...

Show off. ;):mrgreen: