what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    4and20 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    ugh...3:46am can't sleep, too cold...where is my blanket? This site looks terrible on my phone...

Oh no!!! Hope you get some sleep.

Mmmm so do I. If I can't get back to sleep, I'll just hang out on the internet.

Morning news says that the newest exercise rage in the city is 'Burlesque Dancing'....I shall find out more about this!

hmmmm...burlesque dancing...sounds like some fun...when you find a vid of that, let's see :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    real curious about an old friend of the fairer sex I've recently reconnected with.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I'm really enjoying this first day back to school for the ten yr old...really enjoying it..and he's only been out of the house for about an hour and a half yet.
    the two little ones seem to get along so much better without the instigator.

i know i've already said it...but i'm enjoying it so much i may post it every hour on the hour all day long :lol:
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • How I can help my bud out of a slump
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I don't feel like babysitting today. I hope the kids are good for me.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Unexpected invitation to dinner in Salem tonight means I will be leaving work a bit earlier than planned.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • MikeackMikeack Posts: 562
    4and20 wrote:
    ugh...3:46am can't sleep, too cold...where is my blanket? This site looks terrible on my phone...

You still camping in that tent outside mate?? :lol:
    ADVERTISE your business in my signature space. TOP RATES for limited time only!! lol
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Giants game tonight! Great seats. Lincecum vs. Jimenez. Hope Lincecum gets his shit together because it could be a fucking great game.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Such a busy day - I love working at the schools - but then realize how exhausted I get at the end of the day..
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    working on re-populating the storefront for my website...all was lost and i am having to start all over...but in a way that's good cuz it allows me to be more specialized and specific to the customer base i want to attract.
    peace,
    jo

• __ Posts: 6,651
    Wow! My friend just told me a story about how he lost his wedding ring windsurfing 7 years ago and today he was at the same lake with his family and his daughter was digging in the sand - she dug a 12-inch hole and happened to find his wedding ring!! That's crazy man! :o :shock: :o
    I think it's time to change my contacts.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • scb wrote:
    Wow! My friend just told me a story about how he lost his wedding ring windsurfing 7 years ago and today he was at the same lake with his family and his daughter was digging in the sand - she dug a 12-inch hole and happened to find his wedding ring!! That's crazy man! :o :shock: :o

That is CRAZY!!! What a cool story!
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    discordianism :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • I need to get the fuck out of here
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Boo Boo wrote:
    How I can help my bud out of a slump

Just spend time with them.
    scb wrote:

hahahaaa thats the story he told his wife after he finally found one in the shop that was a match for the original...LOL..just kidding..its a funny story...and amazing too ... i just had to, :lol:
    peace,
    jo

scb wrote:

What an amazing story....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    I need to get the fuck out of here

I've been thinking the same thing - lately...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    whats in store for me at work today.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I need to get the fuck out of here

Are you ok, hun? *hugs*
    have too many places to go today and too many kids to take with me....i don't like taking the toddlers into government offices...the ppl at the windows always seem to frown at you when the kids run around (like kids are supposed to do!)
    peace,
    jo

• koukouroukou
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    koukouroukou

in German it's kickerickieeeeeeeeeeeeee :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    that darn hurricane Earl
    which has probably ruined my holiday beach plans with the little ones
    cant have them at the beach with killer waves and riptides even if it stays offshore

now what am I gonna do with them for three days? :D
  • Nastasja wrote:
    koukouroukou

in German it's kickerickieeeeeeeeeeeeee :P
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    I need to get the fuck out of here

Hey hunny, you ok??
    Did you get my email?
    ((hugs))
    x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    How can I get out of here... It is a beautiful day the beach is calling my name. And my boss is screaming from the other room. Maybe she won't notice if I just disappear. Or maybe I am having an emergency.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    How can I get out of here... It is a beautiful day the beach is calling my name. And my boss is screaming from the other room. Maybe she won't notice if I just disappear. Or maybe I am having an emergency.

I'd suggest working up a sweat somehow, then going to her office and explaining that you've eaten something that doesn't agree with you and you really need to go home and have the privacy of your own bathroom. Make sure you look distressed and crampy.

Bet there will be no questions asked. Especially if you all share a bathroom...
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I'd suggest working up a sweat somehow, then going to her office and explaining that you've eaten something that doesn't agree with you and you really need to go home and have the privacy of your own bathroom. Make sure you look distressed and crampy.

Bet there will be no questions asked. Especially if you all share a bathroom...

Thanks for the tip! You would think that would work, but she is a fucking crazy bitch. I once got food poisoning and was throwing up at work, in a trash can at my desk, and she was disgusted. Not by the fact that I was throwing up, but by the fact that I was going home. Last week my co-worker cut his finger and needed stitches. I took him to the ER, she was pissed because she thought he should have taken the bus. ...This is going to take some thinking.