Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I don't understand what's funny about that video. Dressed out people kicking a man, why?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,598

^^ Baaahahaha!!! Did that really just happen??!!

i think so..check their twitter for more..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Annafalk said:

I don't understand what's funny about that video. Dressed out people kicking a man, why?

I think it's funny bc the man that was kicked started it. He's the one that stopped his car to begin with. He's the one that had the road rage. So much so that he tried to make the other driver get out of their vehicle and fight him. Little did he know that he was about to get pounced on by a pack of cartoon characters! It didn't look like they hurt him. I think it was moreso humiliating with a big side of poetic justice!
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004

Annafalk said:

I think it's funny bc the man that was kicked started it. He's the one that stopped his car to begin with. He's the one that had the road rage. So much so that he tried to make the other driver get out of their vehicle and fight him. Little did he know that he was about to get pounced on by a pack of cartoon characters! It didn't look like they hurt him. I think it was moreso humiliating with a big side of poetic justice!
    Thank you for clearifying : ) I wasn't paying enough attention on what really happened. :blush:
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Fire and the damage it causes. My poor brother. :frowning:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,439
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    deadendp said:

Fire and the damage it causes. My poor brother. :frowning:

:hug:
  • Options
    thank you for posting,so lovely to see this song in pictures divinely danced...RIP LC
  • Options
    My eye is like a big red cretan tomatoe..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    hash dab ...mmm...late nite dim sum...
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,439
    Incredible job here Eddie! :hang_loose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea-HYZDQF5I
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    good to see amd feel..who was that?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,680
    edited November 2016

Annafalk said:

Yes, it's hilarious!!! :lol: Also because of the slow realization of just how funny it is by the guys providing the laugh track. :rofl:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    my brothers and sister rock..love you so much..and your on my mind..
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    PJ_Soul said:

Annafalk said:

Yes, it's hilarious!!! :lol: Also because of the slow realization of just how funny it is by the guys providing the laugh track. :rofl:
    Yess! You don't even have to be able to understand what they are saying to see that they are getting gobsmacked with hilarity. Laughter... the universal language!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,185
    Wondering if we're not meant to get pregnant again.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Wondering if we're not meant to get pregnant again.

:frowning:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Annafalk said:

Their twitter account its one of the funniest thing i have ever see..lol
    https://twitter.com/CrazyinRussia?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    23scidoo said:

Now THAT is some straight up ingenuity!! LMAO!! Took
    Crap/junk, and made a dredge cart out of it!! Then took half of a harness, complete with a broken bridle, and some more crap/junk, and safely attached a Cobb to it! I am impressed sir, very impressed! Though the horse looks less than so!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Using the hotspot on my iphone and wondering how my credits going lol , good thing I got money in the bank to pay for it..
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    How life can be so fucked up and unfair, yet unexpectedly rich and humbling, precious and clear, all at the same time.

What a ride.
  • Options
    I feel you on the pony express riding the incredibly dusty roads ...no drug can ever meet the gain of feeling you through your expressions here and I thank you for that...
  • Options
    drug of choice tonight a local malbec...
  • Options

23scidoo said:

Now THAT is some straight up ingenuity!! LMAO!! Took
    Crap/junk, and made a dredge cart out of it!! Then took half of a harness, complete with a broken bridle, and some more crap/junk, and safely attached a Cobb to it! I am impressed sir, very impressed! Though the horse looks less than so!
    love the detailed description! not to mention the happy wave from an old timer riding the wave on the instalagnation...reminds me of how i learned to love the bomb....my screen is too small to give such iconic instructional verbiage to a brilliant post election photo from another timeline with fresh paint! thank you whispering hands!
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    There needs to be an app and extension to block anyone on Facebook who likes Adolf Trump. Only two days back into Facebook and I get banned for a month for calling Carson an Uncle Tom and a troll a honky. These Trumptards are preventing me from sharing my life with friends and family and these domestic terrorists need to be stopped. They scream about free speech yet ban us for speaking our mind. Facts have a liberal anti Trump bias. Deal with it, cuck Americans.
  • Options
    sounds harrowing when one is used to being connected and is cut off ...for what, calling a name that no one would like to hear? if you hate something dont you do it too...even if it is legal doesnt mean it is fair...
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    For those who liked the previous pic..toilets in Russia

Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Thank you Pap..it was about time..hehehe..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    i basicly expect people to whistle while they wait..sneak a peak or two to see how far along they are..otherwise i am not so short that it would offend ..suppose it makes for better ventilation no?