Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,538

Shades of grey.

50 or more??..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Trying to figure out how to avoid all the bullshit talking heads going on and on about the US election, at least prime time is covered with the Montreal v Boston hockey game...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    queen of the north!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Haven't been here in a few months... Hi all
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,785
    Posters and more posters. Love me some Klausen.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Hoping Donald Turd is not elected. I have my Australian immigration paperwork on standby just in case...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    hedonist said:

Light overcoming the dark.

:hug:
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    my dad. prostate cancer. prognosis is good though. not looking forward to telling my girls though.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

my dad. prostate cancer. prognosis is good though. not looking forward to telling my girls though.

Sorry to hear that. Sending good thoughts your family's way.
  • Options
    thanks!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

wow. sorry to hear that! glad the prognosis is good!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

wow. sorry to hear that! glad the prognosis is good!!
    and now we'll see if I'm still singing the praises of socialized healthcare. just getting the diagnosis itself didn't give me great hopes.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    I can finally live my life to the fullest now that lesser evil will win and by that I mean Kaine since Trumpary is flat out evil and so is Mike Cheney/Dick Pence.

I voted Stein, though.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    paradise can't be too far away.. i can't wait to see my sister..
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682

Glad the prognosis is good, just be up front and honest with them, give them all the information they want. Kids are really good at processing and accepting things, as far as I can tell. Just emphasise the positive outlook and how good the doctors are etc
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629

My dad had the surgery several years ago now. Luckily it's not nearly as invasive as it used to be. There were a couple of somewhat gross days after the surgery that involved a lot of drainage, lol, but besides that, pretty easy peasy procedure, and it certainly changed my dad's life for the better because his prostate troubles slowly lead to him having to pee every half hour, and just that was practically ruining his life. After he got it removed, he immediately went back to normal bladder function, and he was so thankful!
    Good luck to your dad! I'm sure it will be fine. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Best of thoughts, Hugh.

PS - fuck cancer.

PPS - thank you and backatcha, RS :)
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    FrankieG said:

Frankie!! You've been missed. Hope all is well.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

I'm sorry. Positive thoughts for him, you, and your family.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    edited November 2016
    :fearful:
    Post edited by Longueuil on
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253

Sending positive vibes to you and your dad, and daughters.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    This evening has been surprising and disappointing. I'm sad, but not discouraged. It's not the first time that I voted for the candidate that lost. I don't know if over the next few years if the country will purposely reveal its good side or more bad. For now it is one day at a time.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    FrankieG said:

Nice to see you again :)

Good thoughts to you and your family !
  • Options
    What to pack for my "move" to Canada.
  • Options

What to pack for my "move" to Canada.

Only two carry on sized bags please.
    And no guns.

• Options
    and for everything else there's master card...
  • Options
    Looking at the remaining states . . . maybe it's not over. A little hope, why not.
  • Options
    I think the woman will win it, I would be in shock if trump wins it but alot of people nowadays are scared of terrorism and he is promising swelling things, i'm glad my vote is somewhere else...
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

Hi
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

I think the woman will win it, I would be in shock if trump wins it but alot of people nowadays are scared of terrorism and he is promising swelling things, i'm glad my vote is somewhere else...

Whew.....