Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Tying to upload a video but it's not working and I can't figure out why. Why I ask!!! LOL.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    When are people supposed to stop knocking? Had a mom with 4 kids in tow knock at 9:45pm, I realize it's daylight savings night, so it *could* be considered 8:45...but *technically* it doesn't start until 2am.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    We still threw a bunch of candy at them.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    My mom has discovered Netflix. :fp:

:open_mouth:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    lol^

on my mind is family...
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Sprunkn7 said:

I saw an old neighborhood friend last night and when she started talking to me I was thinking..mmmm, when did she have a stroke? Then I realized she was so shitfaced she could hardly talk. I like a few drinks as much as the next gal but geez..what a shitty way to be.

Met a fellow forum member. Thought they had a stroke. Asked about it later. Found out that they were beyond drunk. It made me so very sad.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

in my defense their is such things as witches and warlocks they voluntarily worship the devil and they do have magical powers believe it or not given to them by their master but its not without cost some are physically and sexually abused by the spirits we know of many who converted with extreme pain because of defiance but they live today as repented christians they were just plain stupid in the first place to dabble my brother had an experience with one himself he got scared and took off as he was running at night away the street lights went out one by one wherever he was running past and there seem to be alot of cats around dont know why perhaps they sensed it...

JWPearl said:

the witch knew things about my brother that he never told him and he went back to his place curious and witches use the bible just not in a good way but to contradict and perfect the sin for obedience and he asked for a pube off my brother to put on a scale and he put his on the other side and they both lit up like fire flames and burned thats when my brother knew this guy was a real warlock and he bolted..they are into sinister crap and you must be strong to face that to help others because they target children and mainly teens....this is what mary and james are fighting more because when your working on a problem somewhere in the world its them that put hurdles and bloody bad ones and if your ''weak'' your easy bait without realising and why am i saying this and why does it matter to me??? bc i am whom im going to be..... faithful...

First, please use punctuation. Seriously. I would love to understand where you are coming from, but it is a HUGE run-on sentence. My eyes start to cross. If you don't want to punctuate, please hit enter/return at the end of your sentences. It will make your post so much easier to read.

Now then, you are speaking of Mary, mother of Jesus, and James, brother of Jesus, fighting against the burning of pubic hairs of your brother, children and teens? Did your brother really voluntarily rip one of his hairs out and give to the dude? I don't get all of the worship of Mary and James when Christ and God are the center of my religion. Let me not stand in your way. Whatever takes you where you need to go.

How do I feel? I believe with all of my heart that the devil has foot soldiers on Earth. Just as there are those of us who believe in Christ, I believe that the devil has inhabitants on Earth as well. I know one person who is so to-the-core evil that it frightens me. So, is it possible? Yes. Do I think that those people are the exception and certainly not the rule? Yes. Do I believe in free will? Absolutely. Do I think that plays into what you are speaking about? Absolutely. Do I think that my religion is end all be all and that I need to be spewing bible verses out to people? No. Who am I to tell people that their religion isn't good enough and that mine is the only one? (I'm not saying that you stated this, however others around here have eluded to it.) I love that I have friends who subscribe to different religions and that we are all open minded enough to appreciate where other people lie in regard to religion or a choice against.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    its good you believe in God is all i can say to you..

i have to go out tomorrow with daughter be nice not to be alone..
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    deadendp said:

JWPearl said:

in my defense their is such things as witches and warlocks they voluntarily worship the devil and they do have magical powers believe it or not given to them by their master but its not without cost some are physically and sexually abused by the spirits we know of many who converted with extreme pain because of defiance but they live today as repented christians they were just plain stupid in the first place to dabble my brother had an experience with one himself he got scared and took off as he was running at night away the street lights went out one by one wherever he was running past and there seem to be alot of cats around dont know why perhaps they sensed it...

JWPearl said:

the witch knew things about my brother that he never told him and he went back to his place curious and witches use the bible just not in a good way but to contradict and perfect the sin for obedience and he asked for a pube off my brother to put on a scale and he put his on the other side and they both lit up like fire flames and burned thats when my brother knew this guy was a real warlock and he bolted..they are into sinister crap and you must be strong to face that to help others because they target children and mainly teens....this is what mary and james are fighting more because when your working on a problem somewhere in the world its them that put hurdles and bloody bad ones and if your ''weak'' your easy bait without realising and why am i saying this and why does it matter to me??? bc i am whom im going to be..... faithful...

First, please use punctuation. Seriously. I would love to understand where you are coming from, but it is a HUGE run-on sentence. My eyes start to cross. If you don't want to punctuate, please hit enter/return at the end of your sentences. It will make your post so much easier to read.

Now then, you are speaking of Mary, mother of Jesus, and James, brother of Jesus, fighting against the burning of pubic hairs of your brother, children and teens? Did your brother really voluntarily rip one of his hairs out and give to the dude? I don't get all of the worship of Mary and James when Christ and God are the center of my religion. Let me not stand in your way. Whatever takes you where you need to go.

How do I feel? I believe with all of my heart that the devil has foot soldiers on Earth. Just as there are those of us who believe in Christ, I believe that the devil has inhabitants on Earth as well. I know one person who is so to-the-core evil that it frightens me. So, is it possible? Yes. Do I think that those people are the exception and certainly not the rule? Yes. Do I believe in free will? Absolutely. Do I think that plays into what you are speaking about? Absolutely. Do I think that my religion is end all be all and that I need to be spewing bible verses out to people? No. Who am I to tell people that their religion isn't good enough and that mine is the only one? (I'm not saying that you stated this, however others around here have eluded to it.) I love that I have friends who subscribe to different religions and that we are all open minded enough to appreciate where other people lie in regard to religion or a choice against.
    If I knew how to do that clappy hands emoticon I'd be using it right now ;)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,304

If I knew how to do that clappy hands emoticon...

Try typing the colon symbol and then - without space - the letter c.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Pap said:

If I knew how to do that clappy hands emoticon...

Try typing the colon symbol and then - without space - the letter c.
    Cheers, I have been enlightened :)
  • Options
    Going out today don't want to be alone..
    So for the time being just laying in bed and listening to music
    And hopping off the net just want to relax before I head out
  • Options
    It feels like 7 pm, but I know it's really 8 pm...but wait no, it's 7 pm. Time change, I don't like it.
  • Options
    Here it's sunny now but we got rain this morning and the garden is happy on top off everything the dams are filling with fresh water which makes me happy and I'm looking forward to meeting up with my kids which nothing could top this day off.. Perhaps a drive to the river could though with some old classics playing..
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    Crappy way to start the week. I'm just DONE.

I wish I was done. Won't ever be done.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Crappy way to start the week. I'm just DONE.

I wish I was done. Won't ever be done.

Sorry to hear this. :hug:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    does this work out here too?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    RKCNDY said:

When are people supposed to stop knocking? Had a mom with 4 kids in tow knock at 9:45pm, I realize it's daylight savings night, so it *could* be considered 8:45...but *technically* it doesn't start until 2am.

9:45 is too late. Where I live trick or treat is from 6 to 8 p.m.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    iluvcats said:

RKCNDY said:

I figured that...I also figured she was from the 'other side' of town and wanted to get as much candy for her kids as possible. We gave them a handfull each.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,605
    RKCNDY said:

iluvcats said:

RKCNDY said:

I figured that...I also figured she was from the 'other side' of town and wanted to get as much candy for her kids as possible. We gave them a handfull each.
    I would have said that after 10pm is too late, at least on a weekend Halloween. If it had been a weekday then maybe 9pm.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    You were nice to give them candy. I changed my mind about participating and we ate the candy, turned out light out. When we used to participate, sometimes we got 12 kids, then down to 3, so we stopped.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    We didn't participate last year. We did this year, but forgot to turn the light off before we went out to dinner, and got home around 7-ish. Don't know how early the kids start knocking-when I was a kid, we started around 7.
    The entire street was pitch black though...we only got 8 kids total stopping by-more candy for me!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,526
    Paris - Atlanta
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I'm hungry and my guy is late getting home...if I eat am I a bitch :bee:
    Post edited by Sprunkn7 on
  • Options
    yes lol

im hungry too but different hungry and i think my man is sleeping not sure
    only dreamt of my immediate family last night
  • Options
    how great it was to burn off some calories at the gym just now in order to indulge in some wine tonight
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

I'm hungry and my guy is late getting home...if I eat am I a bitch :bee:

No. Eat. Just make sure you have something set back for him. He can't be mad then!
  • Options
    its a lovely day today but im hoping it doesnt rain..
    anyhow i have to go now and cook so goodnight..
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Where IS everyone tonight? I can hear crickets on here.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435