Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    cheese whiz
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Speaking of sweet treats...someone was supposed to send me some for doing them a favor.

Bah, doubt I'll do something nice for them again.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,538
    The second ''north'' PJ party tomorrow
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    RKCNDY said:

Speaking of sweet treats...someone was supposed to send me some for doing them a favor.

Was it me? I don't recall it being me. :i_dunno:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,836
    deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

And sure hope it wasn't me. If it was, you'd tell me, right?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

deadendp said:

RKCNDY said:

:lol: I was neither of you! I was promised Swiss chocolates from a member here...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Couldn't get back to sleep and forgot about tonight..still might sneak a nap today though if I'm tired but should still sleep tonight..
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Danny Elfman's music
  • Options
    i think brad cooper is cute and hot :tongue: ..
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    a nap...
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    oftenreading said:
    » show previous quotes
    :lol: I was neither of you! I was promised Swiss chocolates from a member here...
    The closest I can rock right now is hot chocolate by the name of Swiss Miss. :rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    Woke up to a text from a friend about the passing of his father yesterday. :(
    The father has been sick for many years now, so I have understood that this could happen sooner rather than later. As I was watching the Mets game yesterday, I was so happy the Mets won a game so that my friend and his father (The biggest Mets fan that I knew) were able to celebrate it together. Literally said that to myself as the game concluded. Little did I know that was not the case having passed a couple hours before the game started. :(

Thanks for reading and letting me type that out..
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    the truth is im telling the truth bc i chose not to like a certain individuals ways and conduct because what mattered to me people couldnt care less and was doing the opposite of what im attracted to so mother told me there was options and he bit and he cares and we have history and this is what my mother said and i remember us
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I saw an old neighborhood friend last night and when she started talking to me I was thinking..mmmm, when did she have a stroke? Then I realized she was so shitfaced she could hardly talk. I like a few drinks as much as the next gal but geez..what a shitty way to be.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,631
    edited October 2015
    ldent42 said:

FrankieG said:

Nothing is more "adult" than dealing with medical insurance.. I feel like that's as complicated as it gets

If you've never had the IRS come after you, I would say it's pretty "adult complicated" too. But medical insurance IS a nightmare. I should've gotten that letter they sent me framed - the one that said they're denying my root canal cuz I have enough teeth and don't need that one. Yea. Good stuff.

How nice the medical/dental system is in Canada.

Yeah, i was going to say, but didn't want it to come off like boasting, lol. Dealing with medical insurance is along the same lines as dealing with the IRS?? Holy, am I ever glad that is a foreign concept to me!
    I don't know why Americans put up with that shit.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    FrankieG said:

Woke up to a text from a friend about the passing of his father yesterday. :(
    The father has been sick for many years now, so I have understood that this could happen sooner rather than later. As I was watching the Mets game yesterday, I was so happy the Mets won a game so that my friend and his father (The biggest Mets fan that I knew) were able to celebrate it together. Literally said that to myself as the game concluded. Little did I know that was not the case having passed a couple hours before the game started. :(

Thanks for reading and letting me type that out..

Frankie, sorry for your loss.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,538
    PJ party tonight..farewell..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,334
    23scidoo said:

PJ party tonight..farewell..

:joy:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options

ephesians 6;14-17
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Devils and witches walk amongst us tonight JWP. The devil himself will make an apprearence tonight. Halloween is evil.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    in my defense their is such things as witches and warlocks they voluntarily worship the devil and they do have magical powers believe it or not given to them by their master but its not without cost some are physically and sexually abused by the spirits we know of many who converted with extreme pain because of defiance but they live today as repented christians they were just plain stupid in the first place to dabble my brother had an experience with one himself he got scared and took off as he was running at night away the street lights went out one by one wherever he was running past and there seem to be alot of cats around dont know why perhaps they sensed it...
  • Options
    the witch knew things about my brother that he never told him and he went back to his place curious and witches use the bible just not in a good way but to contradict and perfect the sin for obedience and he asked for a pube off my brother to put on a scale and he put his on the other side and they both lit up like fire flames and burned thats when my brother knew this guy was a real warlock and he bolted..they are into sinister crap and you must be strong to face that to help others because they target children and mainly teens....this is what mary and james are fighting more because when your working on a problem somewhere in the world its them that put hurdles and bloody bad ones and if your ''weak'' your easy bait without realising and why am i saying this and why does it matter to me??? bc i am whom im going to be..... faithful...
  • Options
    Living in an old house has its quirks.

Stuff here was made to last...Like the leaky sink. it's so old we cannot find the parts to fix it, so we had to buy a new assembly. We're trying to remove the nuts from underneath, but the nuts are rusted. I've bought 3 different types of penetrating oil (not the kind ani needs) but none of it works.
    Since the sink was built to last, breaking the bolts and or nuts is proving to be difficult...we have resorted to a hacksaw.

In the end, when the kitchen gets renovated, we probably won't be keeping the sink anyway.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    there is a spiritual warfare going on out there good and bad and we can be used as pawns by just an idea....who do you think invented false religions and some holiday customs to blind people from what really ruling isis is just a fraction of what really going on there is going to be a big war and things a getting prepared for it...theres no question who is going to win bc that is obvious what matters is strength and obedience due to respect and appreciation...and even love...
  • Options
    PUNCTUATION
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Love cannot defeat satan himself JWPearl. It will take the strength of humanity shunning those evil henchmen Satan uses. The witches and warlocks are just the mouth pieces for satan. Tonight on all hallows eve satan will be at his strongest. I hope you are ready for the war.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

PUNCTUATION

I can be punctual, I guess I'm just lazy.
    I lack motivation, can you see why ?
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

SD48277 said:

PUNCTUATION

I can be punctual, I guess I'm just lazy.
    I lack motivation, can you see why ?
    Nope.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    nevermind..