Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    We have a degenerate down. Trying to cheer them up.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I am going to see my grandma for the first time in 5 years tomorrow, I am so excited, that it's making my ADHD/anstyness worse.....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    deadendp said:

Oh no - who? What have I missed?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

deadendp said:

Oh no - who? What have I missed?
    no such thing as a degenerate down...if they want a video of Rob dancing in crocs, let me know...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i hope the weather is as lovely tomorrow as it was today
    and i hope i can shake off this weathery mood of sadness
    when its gloomy
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    London is, and my trip there
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    given the chance
    i would drive to the beach right now
    order a latte
    and watch the sun rise
    with a warm blanket
    because its still cold lol
  • Options
    bluegrace said:

London.

I love London. I love almost everything about it, but particularly the history. The great fire, St. Paul's cathedral, Newton, the Royal Society...
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    another beer
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Lunch
    We have chicken stew for lunch
    Bc we are not too well again here
    Been spitting blood clots again this morning from my nasal passage
    With blood
    This strange occurrences have never happened to be before
    And bc I used to chain smoke I'm a little worried
    Hoping it's just the bug I have
    If I didn't smoke so much perhaps I
    Also could have
    Sang better
    I don't know :who_me:
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    bluegrace said:

Have a nice trip ! sounds nice :)
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Corn
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

bluegrace said:

Have a nice trip ! sounds nice :)
    Thanks! Haven't been there for 7 years, so I'm getting excited
  • Options
    i really want to know whats on your mind
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,793
    I don't want go for work..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Just putting the finishing touches on packing for the cycle tour, then leaving in about 45 minutes. No late night degenerate forum fun for me for the next 5 days.

I hope I don't end up in the AHHHHHHHH! thread. Or the MOTHERF**CKER thread.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863

Just putting the finishing touches on packing for the cycle tour, then leaving in about 45 minutes. No late night degenerate forum fun for me for the next 5 days.

I hope I don't end up in the AHHHHHHHH! thread. Or the MOTHERF**CKER thread.

Have fun and be safe!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    thinking of these two scriptures
    james 1;13-15
    isaiah 61;8
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    All the things I need to do before we go camping this weekend.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Just realised I have everything covered for my trip to London except the ticket to the show I'm seeing. Will sort that out this week.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    After Aurora, I'm going to go open up another Office Depot out in FL. Not sure sheer yet though. Lol
  • Options
    false peace is on my mind
    i guess countries can be in peace and claim there is peace
    but there truely is no peace
    when people die every day of murder or getting raped,abused,robbed and/or getting defrauded etc
    1 thessalonians 5;1-6
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    Only 8 more Jon Stewart Daily Show episodes left :(
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Decision time and I don't know what to do for the coming badminton season - stay with my club, move to another or not play in Dublin at all. Aaaaarrrghh
  • Options
    saving lives from death is a duty...
    its up to them then which life they choose
  • Options
    Half the posts on this forum seem to relate to a clique that I'm definitely not part of haha
  • Options
    No clique. I promise! Just jump in and play along. I'm in and out and no one has kicked me out yet! Sometimes there is banter back and forth between a few people for a string sometimes, but everyone is always welcome. We're a friendly bunch here in the basement! Please! Join in!

And about the badminton season, with the creeper that you had going on (I'm remembering right?) I would consider moving to another club. Not playing at all would be sad. What's the chance he won't be around? Ultimately, you'll know in your heart what to do. Just let that tell you.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    deadendp said:

No clique. I promise! Just jump in and play along. I'm in and out and no one has kicked me out yet! Sometimes there is banter back and forth between a few people for a string sometimes, but everyone is always welcome. We're a friendly bunch here in the basement! Please! Join in!

And about the badminton season, with the creeper that you had going on (I'm remembering right?) I would consider moving to another club. Not playing at all would be sad. What's the chance he won't be around? Ultimately, you'll know in your heart what to do. Just let that tell you.

I don't mind not being in the cool gang, haha, I just do my own thing :)

As far as badminton goes, my number one suspect for the abusive e-mails isn't in my club, he is however on the Leinster Executive Committee with me, so things could get very interesting if we ever find any evidence against him!

My main reason for being reluctant to leave my club is that I'd be leaving the only constant partner I've had, we've played together for 5 years now I think so it's not a decision I can make lightly. Having said that, I feel I now value our partnership more than she does so maybe I'm fighting a losing battle at this point anyway. Either way, decision needs to be made very soon and I'm really bad at making decisions :p
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Jenny, have you talked with your badminton partner? Maybe she does value your partnership, but has a crap way of expressing it. Or, if she doesn't, then you can move on without any hard feelings.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    edited July 2015

deadendp said:

I don't mind not being in the cool gang, haha, I just do my own thing :)

As far as badminton goes, my number one suspect for the abusive e-mails isn't in my club, he is however on the Leinster Executive Committee with me, so things could get very interesting if we ever find any evidence against him!

My main reason for being reluctant to leave my club is that I'd be leaving the only constant partner I've had, we've played together for 5 years now I think so it's not a decision I can make lightly. Having said that, I feel I now value our partnership more than she does so maybe I'm fighting a losing battle at this point anyway. Either way, decision needs to be made very soon and I'm really bad at making decisions :p
    Not a cool gang. I promise. Truly. There are a few of us on here maybe a bit more than some others. There are those of us who have texted and PM'd a bit back and forth outside of actual discussions on the forum. (Hi ya there PM buddy of mine! We've chatted a bit about hot-button topics of government and different things. :wink:) A few of us have mailed things back and forth occasionally. There is someone that I've become ticket buddies with. (Pixies this past May and in October, Chris Cornell and Modest Mouse.) I guess that in some ways of what seems like a clique on the forum are just some who may have developed bigger friendships out of the forum and some of that chatter doesn't stay exclusively private.

Again, jump on in. We happy to have you! I mean it.

And back to the badminton, I get what you mean with the partnership, but not to lay something out that may seem obvious-- can you sit down and talk with them a bit about it? Is that an option?