what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I'm glad I finally went to the doctor's office yesterday because this medicine is making me feel better! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    justam said:

I'm glad I finally went to the doctor's office yesterday because this medicine is making me feel better! :)

That is a good thing!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    deadendp said:

justam said:

That is a good thing!
    Yes!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    How hammered is the Hoff in Sharknado 3: Oh, Hell No!?

Someone, get that guy a burger.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    dankind said:

How hammered is the Hoff in Sharknado 3: Oh, Hell No!?

Someone, get that guy a burger.

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    ^^^That's what I'm talking about.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

I'm always in such a good mood on a show day. :)

What show you going to, Frankie?
    The Gaslight Anthem! It was my favorite show I have been to by them to date!

And they played my song request :)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

Excellent! Was it Halloween, by any chance?
    ELITIST FUK
  • PapPap Posts: 28,749
    FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SOLAT? :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Going to Modest Mouse in October with my ticket buddy, DerbyDave! :rock_on:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    deadendp said:

Going to Modest Mouse in October with my ticket buddy, DerbyDave! :rock_on:

Whoooo!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SOLAT was a good guess PAP, but yes it was Halloween! Nart owes me ice cream at our next show since I saw it before him haha

If anyone finds a video of me/the song I need to watch it lol
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SOLAT was a good guess PAP, but yes it was Halloween! Nart owes me ice cream at our next show since I saw it before him haha

If anyone finds a video of me/the song I need to watch it lol
    The most recent video is from the Hurricane Festival, but I'll keep an eye out for you.
    ELITIST FUK
    The loud country music and my threat to shove tampons in my ears to make it go away. SD thought it would be a lil obvious.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    So my cousin the heroin addict got 3 years in State prison....for running from the police and parole violations....it just fucking pisses me off so much because she's got a 5 year old special needs child who needs his mother and she royally has fucked up her life, then I find out my aunt, who is supposed to be taking care of this baby....is doing nothing but sleeping all day not caring for him....for the past two days....he was not taken care of until my uncle got home from work, not fed, not cathed, didn't have his diaper changed, nothing.....two days in a row....needless to say, I'm fuming mad!!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    I think I should take over the whole first page. Nothing but Habs all the way down the right side. =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Alright everyone else is gone! Domination is mine!

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Not quite, Blofeld
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Yes, domination!

• jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    I really don't understand America(ns). For those who oppose any perceived attack on their second amendment 'rights', is it that the lives of their fellow citizens matter so little to them or are they just genuinely that stupid that they can't get it into their thick skulls that people are dying and will continue to die.

Yes I'm angry and no I don't have to live there (thankfully) but I'm not so insular as to only worry about my own people, not to mention the fact that my brother and his family live in Virginia.

I just can't understand it. Are Americans so different to us? Do they not have families and love them as we do? Or is it that they're somehow indoctrinated to defend this so called right at all costs, even if that cost turns out to be their family or friends lives (at the rate people are dying you can be sure that will happen)?

I have some understanding of how federalism has led to a weak central government which seems to lack the authority or respect that a government both needs and deserves. Equally I recognise that maybe Americans aren't as affected by the death of a fellow citizen as we would be here in Ireland. It would be a truly sad situation if it's that simple though, do they just place that little value on life? Surely not...

I should state that I am in no way implying that I believe all Americans are the same and I am very much speaking about that undemocratically strong minority who will defend their right to bear arms, quite literally, to the death
    The Buddy Holly song by Weezer. Some car company is using it in one of their ads, and now I can't get it out of my head. Curse you, Weezer, for writing such an infectious song.
    ELITIST FUK
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    Finally Derry will be known by its true name and 'Londonderry' will bugger off to the history books

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0724/716882-derry/
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Just had a digital interview, very ~21st century~...and I did not like it at all! It was through a platform that connects to your webcam/audio, presents questions, you have 30 seconds prep time then a 3 minute answer period and no re-takes. Then it just sends it to the company. Made my interview even more nerve wracking than normal! Please no more of those ever again. Stick with plain old phone or in person.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    It's the last day of a week long vacation from work.I don't know what I'll be walking into come Monday morning...I iz sad.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited July 2015
    There is a dog howling and howling across the way, in this really mournful way. I have never heard this dog before. Not sure of it's their dog that they've had for a while and it's in some kind of distress and suddenly making this noise, or if it's a new arrival to the building. Either way, how tolerant of a howling dog are neighbors supposed to be?? Very? What if it does this for hours? How concerned for the dog should I be? How normal is it for a dog to sadly howl over ands over and over?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    It may be a new dog or a new location for said dog, in which case it is normal during adjustment times. if it continues for hours try to locate the dwelling and leave a note so the owners know as they may not. If it happens every day then it is not good for the dog and you should be concerned for the dog.

• OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Posts: 924
    edited July 2015
    When is the next time I'll get to see PJ live?.....Will I get to see them in the few years I'm in the UK and not at a festival??.....I don't like festivals.........
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Had to do a system restore on my laptop
    I hope it hasn't buggered up
    Still waiting on it to start :(
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    fucking 80s dance iam being dragged too..... bring on the cold ones
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    it cant be bad
    i do better than that..lol
    hoping for some good music on the radio today :prayer: