Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Ugh. It annoys the shit out of me when people complain about something but yet just wait around for change to magically occur! Just get up and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Change your own momentum, write your own story. Geesh. Nothing happens to you. You become what you imagine.

Btw. Just a rant, not directed to any of you fine individuals.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Ugh. It annoys the shit out of me when people complain about something but yet just wait around for change to magically occur! Just get up and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Change your own momentum, write your own story. Geesh. Nothing happens to you. You become what you imagine.

Phew...I just did a quick mental check to make sure I had not posted any complaints. :relieved:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    SD48277 said:

It takes a lot for me to give up on someone, but even I have my limits.

Haven't seen you around in a while! Missed your posts!
    Thank you! It's been a while
    Great to see you here, CBG!
    Thank you! I miss you guys!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options

SD48277 said:

Sorry to hear that someone/something has been testing your patience. I hope things improve soon for you. :smile:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    SD48277 said:

Phew...I just did a quick mental check to make sure I had not posted any complaints. :relieved:
    Lol me too!
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Sorry to hear that someone/something has been testing your patience. I hope things improve soon for you. :smile:
    +1
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    SD48277 said:

Haha! Really a friend in real life inspired that rant. I'm less irritated now though. I might have to actually talk to her about it when I'm not feeling so passionately emotional.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I am so damn sad today. My best friend took early retirement and isn't in the office. It is my first day seeing his office empty and it really set in that all the fun, great advice and mentorship he gave is over. I see him all the time out of the office as we are very close but not having him around all day everyday is what is making me sad.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    "just when i thought i was out,they pull me back in"
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    It's freezing in my house...why is it so damn cold in here when it's not even that cold outside...?
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    edited April 2015

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

+1
    Thank you guys! Just focusing on accepting things for what they are

• Options

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

+1
    If you ever need/want to vent, feel free to pm me.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,680
    edited April 2015

I totally agree. It's frustrating. I am currently watching two long term marriages basically collapse in front of my eyes because of this phenomenon. They could make things so much better for themselves and their families and rescue these marriages, which they truly want to save, and that task would be 100% worth it by their own easy admissions... and yet, they keep just waiting around hoping for things to get better by themselves. The worst part is that they know they're doing that and do it anyway, and then moan about the predictable results. It's hard to watch.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I almost killed myself forbghexseconf time in a week, because I couldn't feel my feet. This is getting disheartening. I feel useless..
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

+1
    If you ever need/want to vent, feel free to pm me.
    I may take you upon that!

• Options

I almost killed myself forbghexseconf time in a week, because I couldn't feel my feet. This is getting disheartening. I feel useless..

*HUGS* I wish I could give you some kind of advice, but I have no experience...just a friendly hug and a hang in there girl!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Man, it bothers me when people post selfies on the PJ FB pages that are clearly just for attention/likes.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam said:

Man, it bothers me when people post selfies on the PJ FB pages that are clearly just for attention/likes.

LMAO! People do that??? OMG I am so glad I don't belong to any of those...I do belong to groups for my other fave singer, and NO ONE does that...they'd be laughed at if they did! HAHA
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    samjam said:

+1.

It bothers me when people do that outside of the groups too
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

*HUGS* I wish I could give you some kind of advice, but I have no experience...just a friendly hug and a hang in there girl!
    Thank you. I'm looking to get a second opinion in what is going on. New symptoms just keep popping up. It's getting scary.
  • Options
    So glad to be over here and not on the FB groups! I'll GLADLY pay the membership dues.. Just for that piece of mind!! Lol again thanks to my anonymous 10c benefactor !!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,586
    Ηow mulish some man can be..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

samjam said:

+1.

It bothers me when people do that outside of the groups too
    I don't think I've ever taken a selfie of just me and then posted it.

But it really bothers me in a group supposed to be for music, not for 'hey, check out my new t-shirt *wink wink,*' ya know? And then you have the sometimes disgusting comments by (mostly) men. Yeesh. I wish the facepalm emoji was back here for this!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,759
    I saw someone using a selfie stick in person for the first time yesterday. It was as bad as I thought it would be. WTF is wrong with people?
  • Options

I saw someone using a selfie stick in person for the first time yesterday. It was as bad as I thought it would be. WTF is wrong with people?

Those things are funny! And now the iPhone has a timer inset so you can 'pre-set' your selfies.. Really?? I use my selfies if any at all for profile pics.. But I suck at selfies.. Lol probably a good thing.
  • Options

I've only seen a selfie stick in public once, and once was enough for me!

Didn't think anything could top taking pictures in public with an iPad, but that tops it! But please, don't bring your iPad to a concert and take pictures/video with it! I've seen that far too much for my liking!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,759
    samjam said:

I've only seen a selfie stick in public once, and once was enough for me!

Didn't think anything could top taking pictures in public with an iPad, but that tops it! But please, don't bring your iPad to a concert and take pictures/video with it! I've seen that far too much for my liking!
    Oh man, that is the worst! Whenever I'm downtown Chicago, I always see people walking around taking pictures with their iPads. Drives me nuts. User your damn phone!
  • Options

PJSiren said:

Thank you. I'm looking to get a second opinion in what is going on. New symptoms just keep popping up. It's getting scary.
    That's a good idea...second opinions can be great...I hope they are able to do something to help you!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options

Lmao!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Ambien is evil.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435