Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    I feel like I'm going to get really bad news within the next 3 months :?
    I'm glad I'm finally enjoying life a little
    I'm actually making good on all of my New Year's resolutions
    sometimes I wish I could freeze time. If I could have a superpower I think that would be it :D
    I'm grateful for music. What a different life...
    Thank you :)

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,296
    moving on from the loss of a friend is very freeing in a lot of ways. it forces you to let go of things that are never going to be resolved. it hastens the healing, i think. in a way you are helpless to change things, because you really can't. at the same time, it is empowering when you let go of someone that was a source of strength for so many years. suddenly your problems seem so small when faced with the death of someone that you love. emotionally i am pretty much adrift at the moment. just riding the wave and seeing where it is gonna take me... normally that would cause me to be anxious, but for some reason, tonight, it makes me feel a sense of peace and excitement.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    no reason..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    wondering why i'm up early on a sunday morning when football doesn't start for a couple of hours
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Happy Birthday to the US Marine Corps(i don't miss it one bit :twisted: )
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I keep thinking about cookies with Pflaumenmus (plum butter). My Mom has sent me a jar, and I love putting it in Greek yoghurt, but I want to bake something with it too :think:
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    I dreamed last night that I got 4 Mike pics at a show. Why can't that happen in real life. :lol:
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    Whats on my mind?

Telling a few ignorant, insulting, know-it-all, pieces of human garbage, exactly what I think of them.

That's whats on my mind.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Whats on my mind?

Telling a few ignorant, insulting, know-it-all, pieces of human garbage, exactly what I think of them.

That's whats on my mind.
    Ooooh . . . details?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Bingo :thumbup:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    I fucking love gin

thank you and goodnight
    are you just looking at things in the liquor cabinet and saying that you love them, or do you really love gin?

:P

Gin is amazing. So good
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    edited November 2013
    samjam wrote:
    :D
    I've been debating on lyrics for a tattoo. I think I'm going to settle on these with the "had I not found this love with you." It has a couple of different meanings for me and more hopeful/positive than some of the others I like. Now just to get them in Ed's handwriting :think: :lol:
    Post edited by comebackgirl on

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    goddam leaves
  • Options
    Eddie's tea bag :shifty: :oops: :angel:

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539

:nono: :nono: :fp:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:

:nono: :nono: :fp:
    :| :silent: :nono:

• Options
    watching it snowing over the bay
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    Whether I may be too hung over after seattle to make a pop up shop!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    I've been debating on lyrics for a tattoo. I think I'm going to settle on these with the "had I not found this love with you." It has a couple of different meanings for me and more hopeful/positive than some of the others I like. Now just to get them in Ed's handwriting :think: :lol:
    I love that idea!! Half of my tattoos are in other people's handwriting....I'm a big fan, I think it makes it even more personal! Eddie made it easy for me with his handwriting already in the Yield album booklet for my Given to Fly tattoo! I also have a tattoo in my dad's handwriting from a letter he once sent me.
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I wish we had a hot tub.. and/or an indoor pool

and a JimmyJohns on site. with a beer store attached to it.. and I guy standing out front that sold illegal stuff

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    I love that idea!! Half of my tattoos are in other people's handwriting....I'm a big fan, I think it makes it even more personal! Eddie made it easy for me with his handwriting already in the Yield album booklet for my Given to Fly tattoo! I also have a tattoo in my dad's handwriting from a letter he once sent me.
    What's your tattoo from the Yield album? Oh I love that you have such a personal tattoo from your dad :) That is beautiful. I've been thinking about this tattoo for over a decade now...the lyrics keep changing, but I think I'm finally set on these. :)

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,296
    What's your tattoo from the Yield album? Oh I love that you have such a personal tattoo from your dad :) That is beautiful. I've been thinking about this tattoo for over a decade now...the lyrics keep changing, but I think I'm finally set on these. :)
    just go ahead and get it. you can always add to it or get a different tattoo with different words later on...

my avatar is my green disease tattoo. can you imagine me at age 70 walking around with that bad boy on my arm? i am gonna add to it before phoenix. still unsure what though..
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

and a JimmyJohns on site. with a beer store attached to it.. and I guy standing out front that sold illegal stuff

I agree with anyone of these wishes, either for myself, or for you, so then I can never leave your place :lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    It's just the words 'Given to Fly___..' as written on the song's page of the booklet. :) That's good you're putting so much thought into it, though. When the idea comes, you will positively know! Tattoos are just so addicting!!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    damn you Pringles!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    damn you Pringles!

:lol: yes they can be evil
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    just go ahead and get it. you can always add to it or get a different tattoo with different words later on...

my avatar is my green disease tattoo. can you imagine me at age 70 walking around with that bad boy on my arm? i am gonna add to it before phoenix. still unsure what though..

That's true....I just need to get the writing down. I guess I could use a different writing...haven't figured that part out yet :lol:

ah awesome! It will be even better at 70 :mrgreen:
    samjam wrote:
    It's just the words 'Given to Fly___..' as written on the song's page of the booklet. :) That's good you're putting so much thought into it, though. When the idea comes, you will positively know! Tattoos are just so addicting!!
    That's perfect Sam! They are addicting. I already have a few...it's been a long gap in between. It's time...

• Options
    samjam wrote:
    That's perfect Sam! They are addicting. I already have a few...it's been a long gap in between. It's time...
    Ah, nice! :) I already know what I want my next one to be, but gonna wait a little and also save up. I went a bit crazy with 4 in 2.5 years :shifty: But they're all small, all mean so much to me, and I'm in love with them!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    smarchee wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

I agree with anyone of these wishes, either for myself, or for you, so then I can never leave your place :lol:

:lol: I hope you are not allergic to kitties! And bring your vinyl collection :shifty:

Re: PJ tattoos ... On the one hand, I'm in a place right now where PJ is so much a part that it would make sense, also considering cbg's thoughs ... On the other hand, I have one tiny teensy tattoo. And I kind of almost would love to be without any. To be special amongst all the tattoed folks around here. Cav has a kickass tatto, also PJ related, and there is nothing much that I could imagine to be any better. Mine would just pale compared to that.