Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Life is full of surprises.

Hot damn I found everything I was looking for without even knowing I was looking for it!

Congrats borat-dance.gif
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    My trip to Michigan in January is a go!!! I will happily freeze my ass off to see the person I get to see :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    samjam wrote:
    My trip to Michigan in January is a go!!! I will happily freeze my ass off to see the person I get to see :D

:thumbup: It's all a question of the right clothing ;)
  • Options
    samjam wrote:

I asked him if I should bring a parka! :lol: But actually the difference in average temp for NY and DET is only like 5 degrees. I will survive!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:

I asked him if I should bring a parka! :lol: But actually the difference in average temp for NY and DET is only like 5 degrees. I will survive!

:thumbup:

On my mind ... I think I'm gonna make cookies tomorrow. I cannot seem to get the plum butter from my mom out of my head. I wanna do something with it and I found a recipe for poppy seed plum butter cookies. They look great 8-)
    Kombi2.jpg

lah2008110683.jpg
  • Options

On my mind ... I think I'm gonna make cookies tomorrow. I cannot seem to get the plum butter from my mom out of my head. I wanna do something with it and I found a recipe for poppy seed plum butter cookies. They look great 8-)
    Kombi2.jpg

lah2008110683.jpg

Those look awesome! Plum butter?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    my Dad.....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    my Dad.....

I'm sorry, bud
  • Options

Plum jam, plum jelly, something like that. It is delicious, tastes a bit like cinnamon too :D My mom sent me a jar cause of all things I started craving it really really bad, and it was nowhere to be found.
  • Options

Plum jam, plum jelly, something like that. It is delicious, tastes a bit like cinnamon too :D My mom sent me a jar cause of all things I started craving it really really bad, and it was nowhere to be found.

Awesome! Jam cookies are really tasty
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    my Dad.....
    :( sending good vibes your way.

And 1 year 2 months today for me. The 11th still always gets me.
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305

Next time you're looking, try ordering here: http://germandeli.ecomm-search.com/sear ... m%20butter
    They have lots of German foods.

I had a temp job there once during the holidays. I spent half my paycheck on Lebkuchen and chocolates!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
  • Options

Next time you're looking, try ordering here: http://germandeli.ecomm-search.com/sear ... m%20butter

I had a temp job there once during the holidays. I spent half my paycheck on Lebkuchen and chocolates!

Hot mustard! :o

:o:o
  • Options

Hot mustard! :o

:o:o

:lol: :thumbup: Oh, we are pretty well sorted right now (my mom sent the second one in the first row). I like how they all say plum butter too. So that seems to be a name for it. The Aldi right around the corner has all kinds of Lebkuchen too :) (And I'm not even a big fan of Lebkuchen :shifty: ) I also found Dijon and grainy mustard European style there last week.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    hawaii
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    :lol: :thumbup: Oh, we are pretty well sorted right now (my mom sent the second one in the first row). I like how they all say plum butter too. So that seems to be a name for it. The Aldi right around the corner has all kinds of Lebkuchen too :) (And I'm not even a big fan of Lebkuchen :shifty: ) I also found Dijon and grainy mustard European style there last week.
    I stuff myself silly with Lebkuchen at Christmas time. :oops:
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    My daughter's health.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    my dad
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    duska3419 wrote:
    hawaii

that's a great thought.... if your going their have a wonderful time :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    g under p wrote:
    My daughter's health.

Peace

I hope she's ok... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    I've got Friday on my mind.

Hard to concentrate on anything else.

Whoop whoop, Dallas!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    Also have Friday on the mind, but I'm heading into NYC with a friend to see a country band. :D
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I think it would have been awesome to be a barber in 1953. Listen to the radio and talk shit to the neighbors. Get drunk, cut off an ear and not get sued. I'm alive in the wrong era, but I'm glad I didnt miss Lightning Bolt.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I'm not sure..... :|
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    g under p wrote:
    My daughter's health.

Peace
    I hope she will be safe and well.
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    g under p wrote:
    My daughter's health.

Peace

Yes, waiting here in the ER for a treatment facility bed to become available. Man I can't stand to wait but at least she's catching up on her tv watching.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    My daughter's health.

Peace

Yes, waiting here in the ER for a treatment facility bed to become available. Man I can't stand to wait but at least she's catching up on her tv watching.

Peace

I hope everything goes well for you and your daughter.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    My daughter's health.

Peace

Peace

I hope she is okay, buddy.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    nothing

.com