Options

BOOTLEGS...GET YER BOOTLEGS.....

Comments

• Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Thanks Santos! Got San Fran. Now I need to get ACL and 3 Philly shows down the road
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    You're the best Santos!
  • Options
    since Kufala is handling the cd's again, they're going to be CD-R's again, correct? if that's the case, I'm going the FLAC route and burning my own.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,362
    gusturtle wrote:
    since Kufala is handling the cd's again, they're going to be CD-R's again, correct? if that's the case, I'm going the FLAC route and burning my own.

I have to agree, although I have to say that I like the cases.
  • Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    gusturtle wrote:

I have to agree, although I have to say that I like the cases.

i like the cases as well, however, i'm just going to end up throwing the shows onto my ipod. my plan is to purchase .FLAC, convert to .WAV (since ipod still doesn't support FLAC; can't see what's with the delay on this!!!) and then load onto the pod. i'll also burn the FLAC's to CDR for back-up & home-stereo listening purposes.
  • Options
    Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    Cam99 wrote:
    No preset in the Toronto Boot if you were wondering.

NNNNnnnnnnoooooooo!!!!! dammit.
    Dancing in irreverence
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,292
    gusturtle wrote:

I like the cases. No matter how hard I try, if I print my own cases they look like I printed my own cases. Same when I make my own cd labels (as the bootlegs have a professional print job on the cd, even though its on a cd-r).

The extra cash is worth it to me, but I only do that for show I've been too.
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,392
    Holy crap, Toronto sounds fantastic! The mixing is really great, and it almost sounds like Ed circa 2000 on Of The Girl! :shock:
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    I sent an email to Kufala about a box set. They said that nothing has been confirmed but that one will "most likely" be offered.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    For once I don't feel like a spoiled American bring on the European boots.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Has anyone listened to San Fran boot yet? I ordered it, was there and thought it was a great concert, but I am curious how the boot turned out. Let me know if you have some info. Thanks
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    I can't wait for the European boots, just been listening to the Shepherds Bush gig again and it sounds amazing :D
  • Options
    Will they ever release bootlegs of the EV shows?!?
  • Options
    OK so if they are releasing to radio stations and Ireland got SBE, is a northern England station going to get the MEN and a southern one the O2? XFM maybe?
    amongstthewav.es
    2006 - Leeds Festival
    2007 - London
    2009 - Manchester / London
    2010 - Berlin
    2012 - Manchester I / Manchester II / EV Manchester
  • Options
    OK so if they are releasing to radio stations and Ireland got SBE, is a northern England station going to get the MEN and a southern one the O2? XFM maybe?

A london station played some SBE last week. A german station also played SBE so that seems to be the only one circulating at the mn.
  • Options
    crazybootsiecrazybootsie Posts: 127
    edited September 2009
    53% download of the Toronto Show!!!! hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrry up, I'm going to hockey and i want to burn it and listen on the way!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooo

UPDATE

Crowd and sound for Toronto is Fan"Fucking"tastic!! great job.

Encore # 2 has a good story.

UPDATE #2

Goosebumps!!!!
    Post edited by crazybootsie on
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    WOOHOO!! :mrgreen:

Just ordered both of the Chicago shows. It's too bad they don't let people who order the CDs also get the downloads, but I can wait a little bit longer.
  • Options
    I'm mighty relieved to see the Europe shows are getting released. Will be purchasing Manchester and London. :D
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Just read in the email that a boxed bootleg set would be available at some time. Just wondering if 10C will offer an empty box like they did for 2008 for those who want to buy the boots as they are released?
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Just downloaded Chicago 1 as that is the one I went to. Super SWEET.

Anyone know when the artwork will be available?
  • Options
    the tornonto boot is just as amzing as the concert was

Toronto / Sept 21/96 -Barrie/aug 22/98- Auburn Hills, /oct 07 /00
    Grand Rapids /oct 03/04 -London/sept 12/05-Hamilton /sept 13/05
    Toronto/sept 19/05 -Toronto/ may 09/06 - Toronto/aug 21/09- Hamilton /sept 15 /11
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    order all 5.wait for the Europe ones..please dont make ages for them..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :D thanks for the bootlegs again
    thanks for the high quality again, and for the release already!
    It is earlier then expected, so a surprise again, so nice!

listening already and being happy.
    Pearljam rocks so much and so good!

so thanks pj + tc

and p.s. Europe is announced and that is all that counts!!! ;)
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options

I agree! Only I dont get it, they were the first shows!?
    I can still wait as long as they are being released! :D
    2006 : Arnhem
    2007 : Nijmegen
    2009 : Rotterdam
    2010 : Nijmegen
    2012 : Amsterdam I
    2012 : EV Amsterdam I
    2014 : Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam I
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    Eddie NL wrote:

I agree! Only I dont get it, they were the first shows!?
    I can still wait as long as they are being released! :D
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Im really worried about downloading a mp3 because lately everytime I download a file from pjboots.com it says a program from apple would like to open this file. So I do and it goes straight into itunes inta an un named folder but there are never any songs in it.
    Does anybody else have this problem ? I've looked everywhere and I cant find any of the songs. :oops:
  • Options
    Thanks soo much 10c, toronto bootleg is amazing, crowd and sound quality is fantastic>>>>

thank again, 10c and pj ! ! ! ! ! !
    you can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets, oh
  • Options
    anyone anyone?????
  • Options
    Zod wrote:
    I ordered the Calgary show (as I was there).

I'm glad the released it, I was worried they wouldn't because it was at a festival.

You summed up my fears as well!

I was there too with my girlfriend who hadn't ever seen them live and she totally loved it to. I'm as excited about the bootlegs as I was the album almost.
    Key Arena - Nov 05 2000, General Motors Place - May 30 2003, General Motors Place - Sep 02 2005, Canada Olympic Park - Aug 08 2009,Key Arena - Sep 22 2009, GM Place - Sep 25 2009, The O2 - Jun 22 2010, Odyssey Arena - Jun 23 2010, Hyde Park - Jun 25 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011, Scotiabank Saddledome - Sep 21, 2011, Rexall Place - Sep 23, 2011, Pacific Coliseum - Sep 25, 2011, Portland OR 11-29-2013, Spokane WA 11-30-2013, Vancouver BC 12-04-2013, Seattle WA 12-06-2013, Toronto ON 05-10-2016, Toronto ON 05-12-2016, Seattle WA 08-08-2018, Seattle 08-10-2018

EV Arlene Schnitzer Hall - July 14 2011, EV Benaroya Hall - July 16 2011

• Options
    prfctlefts wrote:
    Im really worried about downloading a mp3 because lately everytime I download a file from pjboots.com it says a program from apple would like to open this file. So I do and it goes straight into itunes inta an un named folder but there are never any songs in it.
    Does anybody else have this problem ? I've looked everywhere and I cant find any of the songs. :oops:
    Do you usually use Windows Media Player, or something other than iTunes?

What's probably happened is a new version of iTunes has set the default program for MP3s to iTunes... So right click on an MP3, 'Open With', 'Choose Program' then select whatever you want and make sure you check the box that says make this the default choice.