Options

BOOTLEGS...GET YER BOOTLEGS.....

Comments

• Options
    Check out this link, http://www.absoluteclassicrock.co.uk/

"It's not just Absolute Radio's birthday, it's our birthday too, and we're celebrating it on with a world exclusive. You can hear Pearl Jam's amazing performance at the O2, in full with no interruptions. Tune in on Friday 2 October at 7pm."

I think anyone that was at this gig knows that it should be listened to!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,193
    Check out this link, http://www.absoluteclassicrock.co.uk/

"It's not just Absolute Radio's birthday, it's our birthday too, and we're celebrating it on with a world exclusive. You can hear Pearl Jam's amazing performance at the O2, in full with no interruptions. Tune in on Friday 2 October at 7pm."

I think anyone that was at this gig knows that it should be listened to!
    :D sweet
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    THE SEATTLE BOOTS ARE FOR SALE NOW ON GOOD SECTION :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received......Seattle boots is already in my order history :D
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    Just bought a flight to LA, gotta get some tix, prob have to hold off on the boots :(
  • Options
    TBOTBO Posts: 16
    Any chance we will get an Eddie solo bootleg?? Ryman would be nice. I noticed lots of cameras and mics.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    No Way sound's so good with that Official Bootleg treatment! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    shantzy1shantzy1 Waterdown, Ontario Posts: 34
    Has anyone in the Toronto area received their CD copy of the 2009 Toronto Boot yet? I bought mine on the first day of availability and I am still waiting.......Damn American & Canadian postal systems
  • Options
    shantzy1 wrote:
    Has anyone in the Toronto area received their CD copy of the 2009 Toronto Boot yet? I bought mine on the first day of availability and I am still waiting.......Damn American & Canadian postal systems

I just got mine today in Halifax! You should have it in by tomorrow. The custom package was shipped out & marked 9/21. 10 day's to make it from California to Nova Scotia. Not bad.

It's all about filling out that custom's form, and adding that 'air mail' sticker!
  • Options
    Two ATwo A Posts: 51
    Anybody have pics of the cd and case. I am trying to decide if I want to just download or order the cds.

Thanks.
  • Options
    I just purchased and downloaded the Seattle 1 flac files, but I can't get the zip file to extract. I have used 2 difference programs and I keep getting errors saying unknown format or damaged. Has anyone had this problems with any of the downloads. Please help?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,290
    shantzy1 wrote:

I ordered the Calgary one which went on sale at the same time.. it showed up in the mail at the end of last week. I'm in Edmonton, but delivery is usually the same from the states to most major Canadian cities.
  • Options
    Two A wrote:
    Anybody have pics of the cd and case. I am trying to decide if I want to just download or order the cds.

Thanks.

pjToronto09b.jpg

pjToronto09a.jpg

IMO, order the CD. Cause when you have that CD, you can make backup's. Backup CDr's, Flac's, Mp3's, etc ..

ps .. got all 5 '09 releases in from Kufala this week. Just missing one extra Toronto '09 CD I bought for my brother who was @ the show.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Two A wrote:

Thanks.

pjToronto09b.jpg

pjToronto09a.jpg

IMO, order the CD. Cause when you have that CD, you can make backup's. Backup CDr's, Flac's, Mp3's, etc ..

ps .. got all 5 '09 releases in from Kufala this week. Just missing one extra Toronto '09 CD I bought for my brother who was @ the show.
    sweet foto..i suppose kufala shipping will be fast for seattle boots,like the first 5.. :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Two A wrote:

Thanks.

pjToronto09b.jpg

pjToronto09a.jpg

sweet foto..i suppose kufala shipping will be fast for seattle boots,like the first 5.. :D

but of course! 8-) i might get those in before my backspacer cd & vinyl from 10club! :|
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Those are gonna look soo nice next to the 08 boots. Cant wait for Seattle to show up in the post office next week. SLC later today?
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

but of course! 8-) i might get those in before my backspacer cd & vinyl from 10club! :|
    i couldnt wait anymore for the 10c ones..i bought today one from local store!!
  • Options
    Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been processed...seattle is on the way.. :D
  • Options
    Two BirdsTwo Birds Posts: 256
    I got my TO boot this week. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Some real touching moments that give me lots of chills. Thanks Pearl Jam!!!
    Peace,
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    How are the Seattle boots sounding so far?
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    pjToronto09b.jpg

pjToronto09a.jpg

nice pics, where can i get some of those cd wallets to protect my boots, i live in uk, and cant find any, tried ebay, any help much appreciated thanks.....
  • Options
    shantzy1shantzy1 Waterdown, Ontario Posts: 34
    Got my Toronto Bootleg yesterday. It sounds amazing, I think that the boys get better producing these every tour
  • Options
    nice pics, where can i get some of those cd wallets to protect my boots, i live in uk, and cant find any, tried ebay, any help much appreciated thanks.....

UK doesn't have a office depot or staples? Or an HMV? You can buy & order CD wallets there.
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    cheers
  • Options
    jmacdjmacd Posts: 145
    is anyone trading their boots? sorry if it has been asked already, just wondering....thanks
    toronto '92 X 2, toronto '93, hamilton '05, toronto 1 '06, toronto '09, buffalo '10, london '13, buffalo '13
  • Options
    jmacd wrote:
    is anyone trading their boots? sorry if it has been asked already, just wondering....thanks

i've been trading, b+p'ing, freebing boots for year's, baby!
    just not these one's, for now!
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    the shipping cost are absurd :evil:
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    where?the kufala is too cheap..9$ to Greece its ok
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    4,5$ each cd isn't cheap. if i wanna 10 cds i need to pay 45$ of shipping cost. absurd.
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    y'all do me a favor and get tonights show out...like...NOW!!! ;);):lol::lol::lol: