demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,971
    demetrios wrote:
    I love2.gif bootlegs! ;)
    welcome back

Great to be back. :)
  • Options
    Anyone got any cds through yet? Fancy posting some pics :P
  • Options
    Well, I just received my order for the Chicago 1 show... sort of...

I ordered two copies of the show. I ordered one for me and one for my dad who attended the show with me, and today I only received one copy though the receipt clearly shows I ordered and paid for two. :(

I'm assuming that this was an oversight, and I emailed them in hopes to get it resolved. Either way, I really dig the one copy that I did receive.
  • Options

I ordered two copies of the show. I ordered one for me and one for my dad who attended the show with me, and today I only received one copy though the receipt clearly shows I ordered and paid for two. :(

I'm assuming that this was an oversight, and I emailed them in hopes to get it resolved. Either way, I really dig the one copy that I did receive.

Probably just shipped them seperatly
  • Options

I hope so. Ten Club already got back to me and had me email the company that ships them.
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    I asked in another thread but....

when you guys order the shows via download

do you save the zip files after they have been unzipped?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    I asked in another thread but....

when you guys order the shows via download

do you save the zip files after they have been unzipped?

Yep! Backup's baby! I got them saved on the HD, Data DVD, backup Data DVD etc...
    I have my Pearl Jam greatly archived. ;)
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 493

That's possible but yesterday I received both chicago shows in one package.
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the bootlegs all 5 are in my house from USA in 4 working days!!!!!!!!!thank u kufala.....as for backspacer????via 10c shipping???...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the bootlegs all 5 are in my house from USA in 4 working days!!!!!!!!!thank u kufala.....as for backspacer????via 10c shipping???...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! :D

4 days to Greece? Thats pretty fucking good if you ask me.

Been waiting for the euros but i might buy Chicago 2 or something to keep me tied over.
  • Options
    I was surprised to get all 5 in the mail yesterday after ordering them late last Friday night.

Very surprised.
  • Options
    I ordered mine Monday afternoon, got them yesterday...wow!
    Does any one know if they changed the way they are recording the shows? There is more background/crowd noise (which is ok) and you can clearly hear the reverb and echo of Ed's voice when he chats to the crowd.
    I just wonder if they are micing the gear to get a more "crowd" vantage point, instead of plugging directly into the board? Maybe I should go to the gear-head forum and ask those folks.
    I’ll say your prayers I’ll take your side
    I promise a way to make light...
    What's saved could be one last lifetime
  • Options
    RM55233 wrote:
    I ordered mine Monday afternoon, got them yesterday...wow!
    Does any one know if they changed the way they are recording the shows? There is more background/crowd noise (which is ok) and you can clearly hear the reverb and echo of Ed's voice when he chats to the crowd.
    I just wonder if they are micing the gear to get a more "crowd" vantage point, instead of plugging directly into the board? Maybe I should go to the gear-head forum and ask those folks.

In Manchester and London i did see something that looked like a satellite dish on a stand between the stage and the crowd to the far right. I always assumed that was a mic.
  • Options
    Can someone who received the cd boots post pictures? I'd love to see what they look like while I wait for my to arrive.
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22
  • Options
    In Manchester and London i did see something that looked like a satellite dish on a stand between the stage and the crowd to the far right. I always assumed that was a mic.[/quote]

Ya I haven't seen them out this tour- yet, so thanks for noticing. I'm in a cover band, so I tend to observe like a sponge...and I help other bands run sound...sumthing just sounded a bit different to me.

And I am pressed for time to take a pic of my Chi-town boots, but the way the CD appears in the "Goods" section is pretty much what you get. It's the greyish recycled card-board like packaging, with the tracklisting label already applied. And the Chicago ones are a yellow label, much like they appeared when I ordered them.

I highly recommend your first listen be on a good modern stereo...my ole truck stereo bout ruined my first listen 4 me. At home LOUD is the way 2 go!
    I’ll say your prayers I’ll take your side
    I promise a way to make light...
    What's saved could be one last lifetime
  • Options

Whoa! 4 day's from California to Greece? :shock:
    Custom's must of been easy that day in Greece!
    I think AEK won or something. ;)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Whoa! 4 day's from California to Greece? :shock:
    Custom's must of been easy that day in Greece!
    I think AEK won or something. ;)
    actually loose in the derby against olympiakos,and i hope we will win her tomorrow as well(panathinaikos speaking) :D this is really crazy!!!to fast..the same happen last year too from kufala..why 10c dont use the same way???
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    and what about dvds?they film Mnchester and London..
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    i hope for a london dvd, that was a awesome show :D any info on the euro boots?
  • Options
    not yet info for euro bootlegs..i hope they dont do what they do in 2007
    and if there is a dvd from London..O.M.G.....u should all see it,,,how the hell is a rock concert!~
  • Options

they film all their shows; not just manchester & london! :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

they film all their shows; not just manchester & london! :D
    yep i know..im talking about profesional work..director and alot of cameras..was like 5 -6 in london..
  • Options
    and in berlin i saw cameras from german tv
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Does anyone else notice Eddie's voice seems distant/quiet in most of the Toronto boot?
  • Options

Are the cameras not for the big screen they had on either side of the stage? (Im referring to Manchester & London)
  • Options

Are the cameras not for the big screen they had on either side of the stage? (Im referring to Manchester & London)
    was 2 in the side..2 in the seats ,one central.that did that.and was 2 from 10c i suppose that they film as well in the sides on the stage..
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Don't expect anything coming from those cameras. The german TV taped about 1 minute of the whole show because they didn't had permission to tape more.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Dercheef wrote:
    Don't expect anything coming from those cameras. The german TV taped about 1 minute of the whole show because they didn't had permission to tape more.
    :o