Options

POSTER PRESALE!!!

Comments

• Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    worked til 6, watched the address, then built a bookshelf for 2.5 hrs

sux to get penalized for missing a sale when u have less than 12 hours anyways to get the poster...i wonder how "limited" the qty is when philly 4 is the only one sold out out of all four nights so far....bulls***
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    PJPJ Posts: 282
    Want to make more money??

Print.

More.

10/31.

Sell.

Now...

Pretty please!! :D
    2006-06-01 E. Rutherford 1
    2008-06-24 NYC: MSG 1
    2008-06-25 NYC: MSG 2
  • Options
    damnnit!
    :twisted:
    no more halloween posters?!

ugh.
    i am working 12-15 hour days this week, only saw this post now. can't believe i missed the presale. yes, got 10.30 and am very happy.....but i really want both. and i know it just says "out of stock"....but i do not have the time to constantly check in here. right now is the first time i've even been able to peek in a few days. bummer. guess this means i actually have to try for it at the show and was really hoping to avoid that and just enjoy the pre-parties...

cmon 10c release MORE PLEASE! i mean cmon, have enough so EVERY 10c member can buy? i only need one!

grazie!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options

sux to get penalized for missing a sale when u have less than 12 hours anyways to get the poster...i wonder how "limited" the qty is when philly 4 is the only one sold out out of all four nights so far....bulls***
    There will be thousands and thousands available at the show.....Trust me....

The artists and the 10club got smart.....From what I could gather, in Chicago, there were plenty of posters available......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    damnnit!
    :twisted:
    no more halloween posters?!

ugh.
    i am working 12-15 hour days this week, only saw this post now. can't believe i missed the presale. yes, got 10.30 and am very happy.....but i really want both. and i know it just says "out of stock"....but i do not have the time to constantly check in here. right now is the first time i've even been able to peek in a few days. bummer. guess this means i actually have to try for it at the show and was really hoping to avoid that and just enjoy the pre-parties...

cmon 10c release MORE PLEASE! i mean cmon, have enough so EVERY 10c member can buy? i only need one!

grazie!
    :mrgreen:
    Try for it at the show????

Those days are over....

There will be thousands available......
    You will be able to purchase them before the show, during the show, and after the show......
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742

The artists and the 10club got smart.....From what I could gather, in Chicago, there were plenty of posters available......
    Yeah - I didnt do the presale this go around because of how many posters there were at Chicago. Both nights they were at almost every booth and even had little poster tables they were selling at the entrances with stacks all night.
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605

The only reason they were available was be cause the artwork wasn't so good to put it nicely. And yes, before anyone flames me I bought both!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    drsluggo wrote:

Yeah - I didnt do the presale this go around because of how many posters there were at Chicago. Both nights they were at almost every booth and even had little poster tables they were selling at the entrances with stacks all night.
    The artists got smart and printed more posters....
    The flippers have been put out of business....
    There are plenty of posters to go around....
  • Options

The only reason they were available was be cause the artwork wasn't so good to put it nicely. And yes, before anyone flames me I bought both!
    I disagree.....

How many do you think were printed at each Chicago show?????
  • Options

I disagree.....

How many do you think were printed at each Chicago show?????[/quote]
    I'd say at LEAST 1,000... no more of the 300 at a show stuff I dont think.
  • Options
    Got the ones to the shows I am taking my kids to

LA4
    SD

They will be stoked!!! :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Are they still doing wrist bands?
  • Options
    Are they still doing wrist bands?
    No... not at Chicago anyway.
  • Options
    got my SLC

7/02/06 Denver
    12/02/06 Honolulu
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Seattle 1 and 2, SLC ouch!

Paid for that other SLC above me too.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    no halloween left, that sux

im really pissed off...i check my email just now for first time since 5pm EST last night and now all 10/31 are gone....and thats the only day where i truly bought 10C tix

Don't feel so bad,i didnt even receive an e-mail from the 10club about it until this morning.
    8/18/93-Toronto
    9/21/96-T.O
    10/1/96- Buff.
    8/22/98-Barrie
    10/5/00-T.O
    5/2/03-Buff.
    6/28/03-T.O.
    6/29/03-MTL.
    9/28/04-Bos.
    9/11/05-Kitchener
    9/12/05-London
    9/13/05-Hamilton
    9/19/05-T.O.
    5/9/06-T.O.
    5/10/06-T.O.
    E.V 08/12&13-MASSEY!!
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    yeah I have no money for posters lucky we got tickets to 3 Spectrum shows as it was. The PJ poster scene got to crazy in 2008 so I'm out anyway. Good luck to everyone attempting to buy these ones.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    no halloween left, that sux

im really pissed off...i check my email just now for first time since 5pm EST last night and now all 10/31 are gone....and thats the only day where i truly bought 10C tix

Don't feel so bad,i didnt even receive an e-mail from the 10club about it until this morning.

either did I.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    I wish it would have stayed at 2 posters per pair since both my friend and I wanted posters...now we have to go in early anyway and it kind of defeats the purpose...oh well.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    glad we grabbed an ACL poster yesterday, because now they're gone!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Rossum20 wrote:
    I wish it would have stayed at 2 posters per pair since both my friend and I wanted posters...now we have to go in early anyway and it kind of defeats the purpose...oh well.

and some of us got none at all.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    since it appears there's more posters available at shows now, I'll be waiting for the shows and see if I like or not.

ordered Seattle 1 though just to be safe, as it's my 50th :mrgreen:
    hope it doesn't suck.
  • Options
    Thanks 10 club ko wi can actually enjoy the show and not worry about some drunk mesing with my poster and carrying thos ebig as tubes all around town man this is awesome love it thanks again. Cant wait got both m y seattle and Vancouver one
  • Options
    Thanks 10 club ko wi can actually enjoy the show and not worry about some drunk mesing with my poster and carrying thos ebig as tubes all around town man this is awesome love it thanks again. Cant wait got both m y seattle and Vancouver one

are you one of the said "drunks"?

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm just teasin'!

I was REALLY glad i checked my e-mail last night...10C has been getting trickier as of late!

Scored on the Austin print and my SLC!

Thanks 10C!!!!!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    I just got the SLC poster. I'm really excited, my first PJ concert after wanting to see them for years, getting a poster of the show, and hopefully they will have the bootleg available for this show. Not many bands do a "Live from Utah" album, haha, so I've never been able to get a recording of a show I've attended. Really excited for the poster. Thanks ten club!
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!..... why are they sold out already????? did i miss something?? i thought it was going to be on sale for a few days liek the the last ones... I THINK WE WERE MISINFORMED....... boooooo to you 10c.. at least sell enough for EVERYONE who bought tickets so they can buy one IF THEY WANTED TO..... or SAY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda effed up if you ask me

EDIT: ju st reread the email...i guess "limited quantaties" covers it......

i was going to buy one lastnight and said ill wait till tomorrow (today) cause it was late ... FUCK ME
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

I grabbed one yesterday night too, I was expecting for them to sell out.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    mfc2006 wrote:

I grabbed one yesterday night too, I was expecting for them to sell out.

Same here. I feel very fortunate that I checked on here last night before lights out!
    Austin, TX
  • Options

LOL! your post just made my day :)
    I love drunk posting on the board :P
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    IMO, posters are overrated. Buying a poster without seeing it doesn't make sense to me. However, I am not knocking those that collect a poster from each show they attended regardless of what it looks like. On the other hand, missing out on 2 solid hours of tailgaiting with a bunch of friends by going in a concert at 6:30 to get a poster or some special shirt seems obsessive. Oh well... Everyone is different and enjoys different things so to each his own. If a poster looks really awesome, I don't mind spending $50 or $60 on ebay after the show.
This discussion has been closed.