Options

POSTER PRESALE!!!

Comments

• Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    anyone receive the SF poster pre-order or any others during the last pre-sale batch?
  • Options
    so when are they going to send out the pre sale Seattle posters?
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    preordering the salt lake poster was so nice... one is over $200 on the bay? I really want an AP, but that will be impossible!
  • Options
    Still waiting for Chicago 2 in Calgary. Should I be concerned? I received Chicago 1 a couple weeks ago. Any other Canadians waiting?
  • Options
    I got Chicago 2 a while ago... I wouldn't worry, posters can easily get held up at customs, isn't there a way to track anything shipped to canada? you know, those green forms...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    pjtaper wrote:
    I got Chicago 2 a while ago... I wouldn't worry, posters can easily get held up at customs, isn't there a way to track anything shipped to canada? you know, those green forms...

Nope! We (Canadians) don't get any tracking number's from 10club. Wished we did. Only thing I can remember that we ever got a tracking number was for the purchase of the Ten Deluxe Edition Box Set. That's about it.
  • Options
    snowrider_04snowrider_04 Berkeley, CA Posts: 90
    I got my email, probably for Outside Lands poster, a couple of days ago, nothing has arrived yet.
    Live & Loud: A list of every concert I've been to.
    Vintage Four Wheels: If you like vintage cars.

2022: Oakland 1, Oakland 2 • 2018: Seattle 1 • 2014: Mountain View (BSB) • 2013: Philadelphia 1, Philadelphia 2, Oakland • 2011: Oakland 1 (EV), Oakland 2 (EV) • 2009: San Francisco (Outside Lands) • 2008: Berkeley (EV) • 2006: San Francisco 1, San Francisco 2 Mountain View (BSB) •  2000: Mountain View • 1999: Mountain View (BSB) • 1992: Stanhope (Lollapalooza)
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,220
    demetrios wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:

Nope! We (Canadians) don't get any tracking number's from 10club. Wished we did. Only thing I can remember that we ever got a tracking number was for the purchase of the Ten Deluxe Edition Box Set. That's about it.

That was becaused the shipped it UPS :) The posters are being shipped USPS, which I prefer. I'll take USPS and no tracking # over UPS and a tracking # any day :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    pjtaper wrote:

I bet the 10C has the tracking number for it... I'd email them!
  • Options
    MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Singapore Posts: 1,188
    Newbie question: So will there be posters for the Australian shows?
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:
    anyone receive the SF poster pre-order or any others during the last pre-sale batch?

Hi Elzar, I was wondering the same thing? I just got notice of something shipping out so I'm guessing/hoping that it's on it's way.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    any idea if Pearl jam is going to continue to do this?
  • Options
    i ordered my Austin poster as soon as they went on presale and i still haven't heard anything about it being shipped

any word on when we should be expecting these?
  • Options
    i ordered my Austin poster as soon as they went on presale and i still haven't heard anything about it being shipped

any word on when we should be expecting these?

it will be quite a while after the show. i ordered seattle, vancouver and portland, the seattle shows were almost 2 weeks ago and i havent heard anything about them
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I believe the 10Club said they'd ship 2 weeks after the shows.
  • Options
    Has anybody in Canada received thy Outside Lands poster from 10club?
  • Options
    LucanLucan Posts: 104
    KevDylan wrote:
    Newbie question: So will there be posters for the Australian shows?

My fingers are tightly crossed for this. Would love some sort of confirmation and a prospective pre-sale date if anyone has this info.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    edited October 2009
    demetrios wrote:

No one in the US has either as far as I can tell!
    UPDATE: I received my OLF today and it is really cool. The photos do not do it justice. I'm trying to figure out what color to use for a matte and frame now.
    Post edited by Tuolumne Mama on
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,160
    demetrios wrote:

Got mine Friday. Very cool!
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Got mine Friday. Very cool!

Got a reply back that they were just shipped a few day's ago.
    So any day now! :)
  • Options
    Outside Lands arrived today in Phoenix. Here's a sideways perspective.

IMG_5560_b.jpg
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,081
    Do these arrive via regular mail or by UPS or Fed Ex?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Outside Lands arrived today in Phoenix. Here's a sideways perspective.

IMG_5560_b.jpg
    Mine looks different - the colors are lighter and I think it may be an artirt's proof from its texture. Is there a difference?

• Options
    Do these arrive via regular mail or by UPS or Fed Ex?

dunno, wasn't home, hubby can't remember (space cadet) and I've already ditched the tubes. Sorry.
    Mine looks different - the colors are lighter and I think it may be an artirt's proof from its texture. Is there a difference?

There often is a difference between the show edition and the AP, beyond the fact that APs are usually signed & numbered. Mine is from the 10Club presale, not s/n, assumed same as the show edition. But there also could be a difference based on where in the run the print is from. I've heard that prints from early in the run sometimes have brighter colors, but for all I know could also be vice versa. Probably depends on the person &/or machine doing the screening.

Peace,
    KJ
  • Options
    Thanls kj for the info!

• Options
    snowrider_04snowrider_04 Berkeley, CA Posts: 90
    OLF poster arrived in Berkeley yesterday afternoon.
    Live & Loud: A list of every concert I've been to.
    Vintage Four Wheels: If you like vintage cars.

2022: Oakland 1, Oakland 2 • 2018: Seattle 1 • 2014: Mountain View (BSB) • 2013: Philadelphia 1, Philadelphia 2, Oakland • 2011: Oakland 1 (EV), Oakland 2 (EV) • 2009: San Francisco (Outside Lands) • 2008: Berkeley (EV) • 2006: San Francisco 1, San Francisco 2 Mountain View (BSB) •  2000: Mountain View • 1999: Mountain View (BSB) • 1992: Stanhope (Lollapalooza)
  • Options
    schwankschwank Posts: 32
    Came to search for info on this as well... waiting on Seattle 1&2 and Portland posters. Pre-ordered on day 1 and nothing yet... sounds as if that is the status quo.
    Life is Participation in Evolution
    believe you me, i do believe
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,555
    I have not received Seattle 1 or LA 1. Should be soon, right?
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [Los Angeles 5/21/24], [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Mmmmm Posters.
    I'm just going to ask for Australian Posters please.
    As some of you know, I am a bit of a lost cause around here.

So, here I am asking to be givento, gotsome, spinthe, ( oops, ) givento some Posters of this PJ Tour. :D
    Please shop for posters with me in mind. Thanks.

Signature: :D
    Love Boat Captain.
    :roll: I'm a bit pissy
  • Options
    I just got a shipping notice. The only thing I have on order is Seattle 1 and Portland posters, so I'm assuming that they're shipping Seattle now. Hopefully I'll get the notice for Portland next week.
This discussion has been closed.