Options

POSTER PRESALE!!!

Comments

• Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    I'm curious if there will be a theme to the LA posters. Ames has made posters for California shows based on a theme three times already (2000, 2003, 2006). I'm hopeful the trend continues.
  • Options
    HEY! The 10/31 poster presale says "out of stock". Is that the glitch? How can it be out of stock if it doesn't even exist yet?? I purchased tickets for that show. What gives? Am I beat?
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Shimunood wrote:
    HEY! The 10/31 poster presale says "out of stock". Is that the glitch? How can it be out of stock if it doesn't even exist yet?? I purchased tickets for that show. What gives? Am I beat?

yes you are... a limited number of posters were sold for pre sale... they will still be sold at the shows and after the tour here
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Shimunood wrote:

unfortunately you missed the limited presale thingy.
    But happily there will be the usual chance at the shows and here at the 10C goods section .
    look for santos l halpers announcements and officially sanctioned Fanclub announcements.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    also:

lets hope tom tommorrow does the halloweeen show poster.

only after i hope to score a poster at the show. ;)
    sadly missed out on the presale, busy working well over 100 hours of OT the past 2 weeks. if only the sale happened now i'd be golden! managed to get 10.30, but now i've got to schlep to the show early, hope i score...and schlep around the poster all night, if i'm lucky! :P
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    just a heads up that at the Chicago shows, they had an official poster check table so you didn't have to lug the posters around all night.

I didn't use it, but saw them setting up.
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    C'mon already!! Give us (those who got shut out of 10c tickets) a shot at the rest of the presale posters!!

Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    i got id wrote:
    just a heads up that at the Chicago shows, they had an official poster check table so you didn't have to lug the posters around all night.

i hope this will be common protocol at all
    upcoming shows , on every tour, in every city .
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Will any posters be availale at ACL for the Austin performance? I guess I missed the presale, but really want to get my hands on one. The design is always top notch! help me
  • Options
    Nice I finally get some money and now Seattle 1 is out of stock haha. Oh well
    When is the post tour poster sale? I might just buy it at the show, will they have poster tubes available??
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    - There will be the normal post-tour poster sale for all Ten Club members.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    i got id wrote:

This is awesome-hope for same in Philly as I had to work, then had problems trying to order & then was shut out. Hate spending the $ & then worrying it will get all f'd-up! Hoping for the best for Halloween :)
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
  • Options
    The next step in this awesome trend for the 10C is to offer a pre-order of the show specific shirts to 10C members with tickets....c'mon...you know you should...you'd make people happy, make big $, and piss off sellers on ebay....do it....do it...DO IT!!!! Please. :(

Oh, and go back and do it retroactive for the previous shows...heck, charge $50 if you want.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I went to the Seattle 9/21 show prior to joining 10 club. Any chance I can purchase a poster?
  • Options
    chubbell wrote:
    I went to the Seattle 9/21 show prior to joining 10 club. Any chance I can purchase a poster?

You coulda bought one at the show. ;)

This was a presale...so no.

You can wait and see if the 10C will sell it at a later date on this website, which they probably will but who knows how quick it'll go. Or if you can/wan't to pay a bit more go to http://amesbrosshop.com/ and get a signed and numbered from the artist.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,911
    Received both Toronto poster's yesterday! Thanks 10club! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I JUST got my Toronto poster 2 mins ago :D:D:D Thaaanks!!! Now to get Backspacer CD and Vinyl from 10C. :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I JUST got my Toronto poster 2 mins ago :D:D:D Thaaanks!!! Now to get Backspacer CD and Vinyl from 10C. :)

Sweet! :) I'm waiting for the CD & Vinyl from 10club, too!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I got a shipping notice 2 days ago so I'm guessing 10C is LATE in sending the NON American members copies of Backspacer. Hopefully I'll get it by next week.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I got a shipping notice 2 days ago so I'm guessing 10C is LATE in sending the NON American members copies of Backspacer. Hopefully I'll get it by next week.

I got an email that CD shipped day's ago. But haven't yet got 2 emails on my vinyl orders. :|
  • Options
    southpsouthp Posts: 269
    demetrios wrote:
    I got an email that CD shipped day's ago. But haven't yet got 2 emails on my vinyl orders. :|

Same here. Also got confirmation for the TO bootleg.
    Rediculous that in Canada we still have to wait an extra week. Of course I already bought the standard release from Wal-Mart here in Canada. I'm assuming that one is pretty much the same as the US Target version? I haven't put it in the computer yet to check if I can download anything.
  • Options
    southp wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Same here. Also got confirmation for the TO bootleg.
    Rediculous that in Canada we still have to wait an extra week. Of course I already bought the standard release from Wal-Mart here in Canada. I'm assuming that one is pretty much the same as the US Target version? I haven't put it in the computer yet to check if I can download anything.

We will probably get the CD's from Kufala before the Backspacer CD/Vinyl from 10club. I've bought from them many time's, and I would get their order's in a week or so.

I bought 2 CD's here in Halifax. 1 from Wal-Mart & 1 from BestBuy. Both were Made in UK. It's weird but the Wal-Mart disc, there was an error, and I couldn't download the 2 live albums. I send them an email of the problem. I got an email back in minutes, telling me to write down the inner cirlce number's/letter's of the cd. I did, and yet, haven't got any word back from them. :|
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    demetrios wrote:

We will probably get the CD's from Kufala before the Backspacer CD/Vinyl from 10club. I've bought from them many time's, and I would get their order's in a week or so.

I bought 2 CD's here in Halifax. 1 from Wal-Mart & 1 from BestBuy. Both were Made in UK. It's weird but the Wal-Mart disc, there was an error, and I couldn't download the 2 live albums. I send them an email of the problem. I got an email back in minutes, telling me to write down the inner cirlce number's/letter's of the cd. I did, and yet, haven't got any word back from them. :|
    D, like you don't already have all of those free boots available ;)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    chubbell wrote:

There were so many of those things at the concert. Boxes and Boxes and Boxes. The merch booth's had boatloads, then they set up standalone tables that only sold posters.

I swear they weren't even out of posters when the show was over (First time i'd ever seen that!). They had the posters growing on trees! (for both shows). There was even a 3rd poster ames bros were selling as an alternate for both nights (says September 21 and 22 on it).

I guess my short point is, there was no short supply of posters. So anyone that picked up a bunch to flip is going to have a harder time flipping them since they was a huge supply. I think that'd result in some fairly reasonable prices on ebay.
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I know! It's the principal! :P
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    LukinFan wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    can't wait to see the Austin poster we pre-ordered!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,160
    chubbell wrote:

You coulda bought one at the show. ;)

This was a presale...so no.

You can wait and see if the 10C will sell it at a later date on this website, which they probably will but who knows how quick it'll go. Or if you can/wan't to pay a bit more go to http://amesbrosshop.com/ and get a signed and numbered from the artist.

Actually, the S/N is sold out.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,160
    Zod wrote:
    chubbell wrote:

There were so many of those things at the concert. Boxes and Boxes and Boxes. The merch booth's had boatloads, then they set up standalone tables that only sold posters.

I swear they weren't even out of posters when the show was over (First time i'd ever seen that!). They had the posters growing on trees! (for both shows). There was even a 3rd poster ames bros were selling as an alternate for both nights (says September 21 and 22 on it).

I guess my short point is, there was no short supply of posters. So anyone that picked up a bunch to flip is going to have a harder time flipping them since they was a huge supply. I think that'd result in some fairly reasonable prices on ebay.

Sorry. You're wrong. I know they sold out of the Night 1 posters. They had a few left for night 2 and they went quick.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    Zod wrote:
    chubbell wrote:

Sorry. You're wrong. I know they sold out of the Night 1 posters. They had a few left for night 2 and they went quick.

Even if they sold out of night 1 posters, it took a very long while. It wasn't like the gorge shows, where they sold out in about 5 minutes. I think there was a hefty supply for both nights, more then the standard 500ish they've done on previous tours, which to me means, they'll be alot of them floating on ebay, which means cheaper prices?
This discussion has been closed.