Options

POSTER PRESALE!!!

Comments

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    thanks for the presale. this is much much better than worrying about it at the show. It gives a nice few weeks of anticipation after the show as well.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    It allows me to purchase the SLC poster but not the LA poster....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    where is SD and an announcement for Hawaii. NOW.

Wow. Try to be a little nicer, jackass. :roll:

stay right coast ok
  • Options
    down_ski wrote:
    I try to order a Portland poster and I get this...

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/images/load_01.jpg

Same here! Cant get past the first checkout page!!

Still! I'm freakin' out!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    mm, I get the same for Portland.

Can someone who ordered the previous ones from outside the US tell me if the full value was declared on the customs form?
    trying to decide if I get those send home or to a friend in the US and pick them up at Philly (if they've arrived).. postage difference isn't too bad but paying customs would double the price!
  • Options
    Got a Austin preorder....too bad the Halloween show was open to all, I would have nabbed that too!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    Hey SANTOS don't go home yet Portland is STILL messed up!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Got a Austin preorder....too bad the Halloween show was open to all, I would have nabbed that too!!

What? Only ACL poster was open to all, not the halloween poster.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    where is SD and an announcement for Hawaii. NOW.

Wow. Try to be a little nicer, jackass. :roll:

stay right coast ok

Wouldn't go anywhere else. Stay out there on the left coast, whiner :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Why can we only order 1 per show? I thought you were able to order 2, one for each ticket?
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    Why can we only order 1 per show? I thought you were able to order 2, one for each ticket?
    yeah, that's particularly bumming me for Seattle 2 as my ticket buddy that day is very much into posters..
  • Options

WHAT HE SAID! :lol:
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:

Can only prebuy posters to shows you got 10club tickets from. I think this is a great idea even if I havent been to a show since 96. Great for people to not have to worry about getting at show.

If its a festival they are open to all.
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    got la2...thanks slh!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    down_ski wrote:

WHAT HE SAID! :lol:

I did mean the link to check out not the town. On second thought.......
  • Options
    san diego is up...working on the other errors...very tired due to processing all of your Backspacer CD's 14 hrs a day...:)
    slh
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:

Can only prebuy posters to shows you got 10club tickets from. I think this is a great idea even if I havent been to a show since 96. Great for people to not have to worry about getting at show.

If its a festival they are open to all.

Yes I know the rules....what you were saying is that the halloween (10/31) poster was open to all...but it wasn't, only for those who bought the tickets for the show through 10c.

I misunderstood you, sorry.

I was hoping for an answer for San Diego...even though I ain't going! Just curious why it is not on the list...

10c has gone home... oh well!
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    san diego is up...working on the other errors...very tired due to processing all of your Backspacer CD's 14 hrs a day...:)
    slh

Thanks for all the hard work. This is easily the best fan club!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,519
    slh

get some rest,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    slh

14 hours... damn.

We all do appreciate for the all hard work you do and a FAST one, too!

Glad for those who can get the SD poster... too bad I'm not going! Ack...

Go home and watch some TV! :mrgreen:
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    PORTLAND STILL IS NOT WORKING!
    poster is selling...is there really a need to yell?
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    got la2...thanks slh!! :mrgreen:

same here, cool beans !!! :D

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    THANKS TO TEN CLUB AND SANTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    pjadmin wrote:
    PORTLAND STILL IS NOT WORKING!
    poster is selling...is there really a need to yell?

Not selling to me my friend!
  • Options
    ALL POSTERS ARE SOLD AS-IS. NO RETURNS. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES

so if that shit comes in the mail and it's all fucked up I'm screwed?!!!!!! :? :x
  • Options

so if that shit comes in the mail and it's all fucked up I'm screwed?!!!!!! :? :x
    they just mean you can't decide you don't like it.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    are all 4 philly posters different!? please help and answer? My marriage depends on it. 4 posters all looking the same wont be worth more than my wife leaving me!! help me SLH, you're my only hope....
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:

They always come in good condition.... so *shrugs*

I better get outta here before I feel the temptation of buying the ACL poster again and actually clicking on it.... don't know why. :P

good night!
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,519
    Pegasus wrote:

one can decide not to like it; however, returning the poster simply isn't an option,...

;)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    slh

Thanks !!!!
    procsssing the CD's :mrgreen:

I will buy you a drink in SLC, for all your hard work and long hours.....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland