Options

**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    justam wrote:
    This picture is from a Delta travel website for DIsney. I just like the picture! :)

CB-Exterior-1.jpg
    beautiful South :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Yep! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    justam wrote:
    This picture is from a Delta travel website for DIsney. I just like the picture! :)

CB-Exterior-1.jpg
    I stayed there... Nice place...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,643
    Come to texas
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Come to texas
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    FL
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    FL
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    FL
    8-)
    ;)
  • Options
    justam wrote:

CB-Exterior-1.jpg
    I stayed there... Nice place...

8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Here's a picture of the Kennedy Space Center from a travel site.

kennedy-space-center-592js071210.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Here's a picture of the Kennedy Space Center from a travel site.

kennedy-space-center-592js071210.jpg
    beautiful
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    the south
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Here in Tampa, it's a good day to do a little gardening and then go swimming.

(The South!) :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    Here in Tampa, it's a good day to do a little gardening and then go swimming.

(The South!) :)
    Beautiful in Tallahassee, too. Just finished washing my truck - been way too long
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    edited May 2012
    Fl has a show already ;) we need a tour of the south llike early 90tys style or 2000

play the south U.S.
    Post edited by release23420 on
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    bump
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    play the south
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    back to the top!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    play the south
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    A picture from a "freedomboatclub" in Naples, Florida.

naples-a-view-of-naples-freedom-boat-club-from-tam.JPG
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    The ACL lineup .. I'm reading all kinds of rumors at work today.. tomorrow needs to hurry up!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,643
    LukinFan wrote:
    play the south
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    The ACL lineup .. I'm reading all kinds of rumors at work today.. tomorrow needs to hurry up!

yeah this has picked up steam suddenly. i'm still trying to remember that this isn't likely, but with the rumors flying around on ACL sites and their preference for festivals lately, it looks like there's at least a chance (even if it's a small one).
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320

I think the only way I'll go is in the unlikely announcement of PJ playing there. I got my pre-sale passcode for the sale at 10 am tomorrow today and really wondering if I should buy one just in case. I wonder what exact time they will announce the full lineup?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403

I think the only way I'll go is in the unlikely announcement of PJ playing there. I got my pre-sale passcode for the sale at 10 am tomorrow today and really wondering if I should buy one just in case. I wonder what exact time they will announce the full lineup?

probably a couple of hours after the tickets go on sale. i still think it's cool that they're announcing the lineup so early, though. some quality bands have already been confirmed through the scratch tickets they've sent out to various places in Austin.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

probably a couple of hours after the tickets go on sale. i still think it's cool that they're announcing the lineup so early, though. some quality bands have already been confirmed through the scratch tickets they've sent out to various places in Austin.

Who was confirmed anyway?

I had a busy weekend - DMB on Friday at the woodlands, and then we went t00bing on the Guadaluape early Saturday morning - so I've bee away from my computer all weekend, and I'm seeing shit about incorrect postings and what not?? Anyone know who has been confirmed so far?

I already have my early bird tickets - at $185 for 3 days worth of music, it doesn't really matter who plays, it's a steal of a price.... I'll be there with bells on... :D
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763
    shep wrote:
    [Who was confirmed anyway?

I had a busy weekend - DMB on Friday at the woodlands, and then we went t00bing on the Guadaluape early Saturday morning - so I've bee away from my computer all weekend, and I'm seeing shit about incorrect postings and what not?? Anyone know who has been confirmed so far?

I already have my early bird tickets - at $185 for 3 days worth of music, it doesn't really matter who plays, it's a steal of a price.... I'll be there with bells on... :D

http://festival-outlook.consequenceofsound.net/fests/view/695/austin-city-limits-music-festival

I was at DMB Friday night as well. Had a great time on the lawn.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • Options
    http://festival-outlook.consequenceofsound.net/fests/view/695/austin-city-limits-music-festival

So pretty much the exact same line-up as Lollapalooza then? that's weak on behalf of C3... I was really hoping for something different...

I still don't understand how Jack White is considered a Headliner after releasing one album... maybe a sub-headliner, but at 1 album even that's a stretch for me.

DMB was great... and the place was packed! I was up on the lawn too...

Missed out on the poster, but just picked one up from Methane in the online drop... so all in all a good weekend!
  • Options
    its just gishits just gish San Antonio, TX Posts: 880
    shep wrote:

So pretty much the exact same line-up as Lollapalooza then? that's weak on behalf of C3... I was really hoping for something different...

I still don't understand how Jack White is considered a Headliner after releasing one album... maybe a sub-headliner, but at 1 album even that's a stretch for me.

DMB was great... and the place was packed! I was up on the lawn too...

Missed out on the poster, but just picked one up from Methane in the online drop... so all in all a good weekend!

I heard RHCP too. One site has it, but then said it was a fake picture of the scratch off thing they were doing. Some of these websites have crazy rumors like Neil Young and Foo Fighters. I'm buying a ticket either way.
  • Options
    I heard RHCP too. One site has it, but then said it was a fake picture of the scratch off thing they were doing. Some of these websites have crazy rumors like Neil Young and Foo Fighters. I'm buying a ticket either way.

You can take Peppers to the bank... look at their tour schedule - they are definitely playing at ACL. Which makes ACL the exact same list as Lolla minus the band I'm the most excited about seeing at Lolla: Sabbath.

RHCP are all over the festivals, at $45 for a t-shirt, they go on tour for $'s, not their love of music. The last tour in 2006 I was so excited to see them... now I could care less... After watching the exact same set list 3 times, and knowing that the most creative part of the band has departed (John), I am just so "meh" about them...

I really really hope the Neil Young + Crazy Horose rumor is true... it will be a saving grace for me...

I was really really really hoping for metallica this year at either lolla or ACL, but i guess they just don't have the pull... :fp: