**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• shepshep Posts: 5,763
    A twisted part of me wishes I knew what it felt like to be involved in one of these epic ticket fiascos...

No you don't.

I was for the Canadian shows this year and it is not fun... I took an afternoon off work to get more frustrated than if I had actually been at work....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • PJ51390PJ51390 Posts: 728
    Back to the top!

I just thought I would throw this out there too, this is the very first thing listed in what we get for our 10c membership-

* Our promise to do our darndest to get you the BEST tickets in the house to Pearl Jam shows around the world and early entry to general admission performances
  • A twisted part of me wishes I knew what it felt like to be involved in one of these epic ticket fiascos...

My thoughts were similar, I was thinking 'at least they have tickets to buy' :?
    i
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    will
    bump
    this
    thread
    until
    the
    band
    pays
    some
    fucking
    attention.
  • shep wrote:
    A twisted part of me wishes I knew what it felt like to be involved in one of these epic ticket fiascos...

No you don't.

I was for the Canadian shows this year and it is not fun... I took an afternoon off work to get more frustrated than if I had actually been at work....

The comment was in jest. Just another less-than-creative way to point out that we never get a chance down here. And I've been involved in some fiascos for sure. As I'm sure you know, having to sweat out tickets for hours on end, and then having to fork over your savings to travel is a double whammy.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
  • to the South
  • ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    They just think Pre-sales are screwed now. If they announced a tour that included shows in the south, it'd bring the whole damn Internet down. :lol:
  • to the South

Play Texas in 2012
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    thXMas-Carols.gif

Fa la la Fa la la Please Play the South! :mrgreen:
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    to the South

Play Texas in 2012
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • drinkbigredinsteaddrinkbigredinstead Posts: 2,240
    edited December 2011
    Shawshank wrote:
    They just think Pre-sales are screwed now. If they announced a tour that included shows in the south, it'd bring the whole damn Internet down. :lol:

Can you imagine?? Years without a tour then when we get one the site crashes....I think I'd freaking loose it.

tantrum.gif

Then I would SWEAR to cancel my membership...then a few seconds later keep trying 'till my F5 finger bleeds.... /sigh the life of a PJ fan in the South. :wtf:
    Post edited by drinkbigredinstead on
  • PLEASE

PLAY

DOWN

HERE?
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    to the South

Play Texas in 2012
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Better Dan wrote:
    to the South

Play Texas in 2012
    And Atlanta!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069

And Atlanta!

+1
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Ok I am calm now.I feel better now that the pre sale crashed on the new tour.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :geek:
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    bump
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • PJ51390PJ51390 Posts: 728
    Just so the band and the 10c knows, if they just announced a tour of the south, the Forum would not be loaded down with people from the South swearing and cursing when the site crashes because we are all so polite down here!

NOW PLAY THE SOUTH DAMNIT!!!
  • Management decided we have to plan our vacation time a year in advance, so Monday I need to have a list with all the time off I want for 2012. Come on PJ help me out, announce your US tour to include the south so I know which days to ask for ...pretty please with a slice of pecan apple pie on the side.