just a little bit of bias ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • And its not even 4th quarter yet. hehehehe :D
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    And its not even 4th quarter yet. hehehehe :D

I know ! Chad85 will get another TD and Benson will get one too !

who dey !
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    And its not even 4th quarter yet. hehehehe :D

I know ! Chad85 will get another TD and Benson will get one too !

who dey !

45 to 3 freaking beautiful.

AM 670 Chicago is gonna be a joy to listen to soon. :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    truck is washed, leaves are raked, bears are not going to the playoffs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    truck is washed, leaves are raked, bears are not going to the playoffs

i almost feel sorry for you guys. almost.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • It's hard for me to say I am happy that Cedric is having success in Cincy....

He was such a lazy, useless, drunken piece of shit here in Chicago....

I guess I am happy he decided to grow up......

Plus rumor has it that he was completely fucking broke when he signed with Cincy.....Which doesnt surprise me, because he seems like that type of fucking idiot.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    It's hard for me to say I am happy that Cedric is having success in Cincy....

He was such a lazy, useless, drunken piece of shit here in Chicago....

I guess I am happy he decided to grow up......

Plus rumor has it that he was completely fucking broke when he signed with Cincy.....Which doesnt surprise me, because he seems like that type of fucking idiot.....

speaking of lasy and drunk, they really need to look at Cutler, cause that guy looks high and like he is going to fall asleep on the sideline all the damn time.

dont be a hater Speedy.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    someone needs to lose their job after that one.
    Sawyer wrote:
    someone needs to lose their job after that one.

i nominate the O coordinator.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    yikes...
    www.myspace.com
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    the wolf wrote:

speaking of lasy and drunk, they really need to look at Cutler, cause that guy looks high and like he is going to fall asleep on the sideline all the damn time.

dont be a hater Speedy.

Uh...yeah. Cutler is the issue. :roll:

Way to hit that nail right on the head.
  • Ugh, no pass rush for the second week in a row; no blocking up front, no...nothing. You name it, they fucked it up.

It's tough to say they're throwing in the towel now, especially after stood up to Pittsburgh and Seattle, and almost pulled it off against Atlanta but it really looks like they just gave up once they went down 21-0. Turner's anemic system has got to go. I don't know what the alternative would be but what they have now is not working.

Bear down!!!
    I'm so dangerous I smoke dynamite.

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Brutal
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    trrible trrible tribble. the chicago bear played like dogshit. what an emBEARasment!
  • bad year for my teams...

Bears fan
    Cubs fan
    Illinois Fightin Illini fan
    and my beloved high school football team doesn't even EXIST anymore
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Same ol' Cutler...

Good thing you gave him another $30 million, talk about a franchise desperate for a QB.

Enjoy!!!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
    CServant wrote:
    Same ol' Cutler...

Good thing you gave him another $30 million, talk about a franchise desperate for a QB.

Enjoy!!!

It's kinda hard to throw the ball when you're on your back most of the game.

Cutler isn't the issue, it's the lack of a running game, and a shitty o-line who can protect him for about 2 seconds.
  • mca47 wrote:
    CServant wrote:
    Same ol' Cutler...

Enjoy!!!

It's kinda hard to throw the ball when you're on your back most of the game.

Cutler isn't the issue, it's the lack of a running game, and a shitty o-line who can protect him for about 2 seconds.

and your defensive play calling, and your offensive coordinator, and your so on and so on.....

and your defensive play calling, and your offensive coordinator, and your so on and so on.....

Exactly! At least someone is making sense now.
  • I still can't believe this game on Sunday. I cant believe I wasted my time and $$ to go to Cinci and watch this dogshit team play. There better be some changes before this weekend against Cleveland. The O-line and D-line have been fucking pathetic the past two weeks.
    I still can't believe this game on Sunday. I cant believe I wasted my time and $$ to go to Cinci and watch this dogshit team play. There better be some changes before this weekend against Cleveland. The O-line and D-line have been fucking pathetic the past two weeks.

Well, the o-line has been pretty much worthless all season if you ask me. The only difference now is that they cannot protect Cutler. The last two games, the second he plants his right foot on a drop he's already got guys on him.

A line that can't open holes for the run, and one that can't protect a QB for more than 2 seconds is a recipe for disaster. The Bears need to either go after someone to help on the line or start some younger guys. Pace is too old, slow and fat to be playing left tackle, Kruetz is missing blocks and is constantly stood up coming off the ball, and the right side is no better. They are waaaaay too old and slow.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Lovey needs to be fired, turner needs to be fired, the McKaskey family needs to be fired, the architect of the Soldier Field renovation needs to be fired, ....I think that sums it up
    i completly agree about the oline.

i was worried about pace after the first preseason game. he looked terrible agaist buffalo

the run game is a complete joke.

i'll give the D a bye this week, since for the most part, they have done a good job. although the front 4 needs to get the pressure going like games 1-4. that's the key to success on that side of the ball.

but man, that offensive line is putrid.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,826
    edited November 2009
    I've never been so discouraged by such a lopsided win. 30-6 win and I am way down on the Bears. The O-line was still pathetic and the offense cant score a TD in the red zone. It was a pretty painful/boring game to watch. I guess the defense was good, but I think the Browns can make pretty much any defense look good. We'll find out a lot in the next 3 weeks with the Cards, 49ers and the Eagles.
    Post edited by Indifference71 on
    i missed the game, but i guess i didn't miss much. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • So what are our predictions for this week??

I'm definitely being a homer with this pick since I'll be at Soldier Field Sunday, but I'm going with...

Bears 27
    Cardinals 24
    I missed last week.

Bears 24
    Cards 21
  • Phoenix 27
    Chicago 17
    Nice shirt.
  • Warner 48
    Cutler 2
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....