2009 Chicago Bears!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    the play that bugged me the most was the bronco's first TD. K. Payne opted to help double block somebody vs. filling the hole that the denver RB walked thru. wtf.

I need to check and see what Brown is up to. i hear he is running with the 2's in KC
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • does that frank costanza guy still post in here?

Good old Frank. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Found a ticket for $99 today on ebay for Sunday's game. Sooooo tempted right now. I figure it's one of the few chances i have to benefit from where I currently live and having to see Lambeau on my drive to and from the office every day. If only I didn't have to be at work at 5:30am Monday morning.....
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • IwasBit10 wrote:
    Found a ticket for $99 today on ebay for Sunday's game. Sooooo tempted right now. I figure it's one of the few chances i have to benefit from where I currently live and having to see Lambeau on my drive to and from the office every day. If only I didn't have to be at work at 5:30am Monday morning.....

DO IT!!! That would be a rough Monday morning, but to see the Bears at Lambeau for only $99 is a deal you probably wont find again!
  • GOOOO BEEEEAAAARRRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    I'm pumped about the game tonight!!!

Daaaaaaaa Bears!
  • mca47 wrote:

Daaaaaaaa Bears suck!

:)
  • Brett Favre is my hero. I can't wait to see Minnesota beat my shitty team.
    Don't be so hard on your team. I do agree with you though. 8-)
  • are ya ready for some football?

Chicago 31
    Green Bay 9
    Nice shirt.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,283
    are ya ready for some football?

Chicago 31
    Green Bay 9

Oh yeah, I forgot about our predictions...

Bears 24
    Packers 21
  • are ya ready for some football?

Chicago 31
    Green Bay 9

Shame on you.
  • I've been waiting for this night for so long. Time to Bear Down.

Bears 34
    Packers 27
  • I will miss the first half of this game......Going out to celebrate my mommy's birthday.....

You would have thought my dad might have made the dinner reservations for Saturday(WTF was HE thinking???) hehehehehe............

Oh well.....

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Just about ready for kickoff!!

Go Bears!!!!!

*hums*
    dunt dah, da dunt dunt dah,
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Cutler looks effing pathetic
  • And across the nation. Denver Broncos fans are rejoicing. :lol:
    NERDS!
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Yikes!!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    lets count the number of bullet holes in teh bears feet.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • If our center (long snapper) on special teams....

Made that fake punt call.....all on his own.....

I would cut the fucking blithering idiot first thing tomorrow morning............
  • I don't know what to say about that game...sooooo bad...we needed that game...cutler looked scared in the first half...we have no receivers...hester is decent....The long snapper should be benched.....It was embarrasing but it is early and i believe we can go 10-6 still.
    This is Not For You
  • That was fucking terrible. Cutler looked like he didnt have a clue. Urlacher gets hurt and apprently is having surgery on his wrist today. Not a good start to the season here...
  • Sawyer wrote:
    Cutler looks effing pathetic

I thought he was gonna slice threw us last nite. What happened buddy? ;)
  • At least you guys don't have to worry about Polomalu this weekend. Imagine what he would have done to Cutler. :o
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Living in Chicago my son is a huge Bears fan...I however am a Steelers fan, huge game next week and we will be there......

As far as Cutler goes........

I'll tell you all the same thing I tell him. Add up how many AFC west titles Cutler has won, along with how many AFC titles he won, how many playoff wins Cutler has and how many Super Bowl wins he has and thats how many playoff games the Bears will win this year and probably next! ZERO!!!! This city blew its load on a quarter back that has proved nothing yet, and better yet he has nobody that can run a decent pass route to throw at!

Same old song and dance in Chicago.
  • That was fucking terrible. Cutler looked like he didnt have a clue. Urlacher gets hurt and apprently is having surgery on his wrist today. Not a good start to the season here...
    Done for the season . . . Ouch!
    NERDS!
  • Living in Chicago my son is a huge Bears fan...I however am a Steelers fan, huge game next week and we will be there......

I'll tell you all the same thing I tell him. Add up how many AFC west titles Cutler has won, along with how many AFC titles he won, how many playoff wins Cutler has and how many Super Bowl wins he has and thats how many playoff games the Bears will win this year and probably next! ZERO!!!! This city blew its load on a quarter back that has proved nothing yet, and better yet he has nobody that can run a decent pass route to throw at!

Yep....

The same ole crap....
    Anyone with half a fucking brain could realize.....They could have signed Johnny Unitas as the quarterback, but if you dont have any fucking receivers, your screwed.....

Our tight end Olson didnt catch his first pass till the 3rd quarter???
    The entire pre-season all I heard was "Olson will be the Bears leading receiver, and maybe make the Pro Bowl"

Next week Forte will run the ball 30-35 times......Which is a GOOD thing....

Yep....

The same ole crap....
    Anyone with half a fucking brain could realize.....They could have signed Johnny Unitas as the quarterback, but if you dont have any fucking receivers, your screwed.....

Our tight end Olson didnt catch his first pass till the 3rd quarter???
    The entire pre-season all I heard was "Olson will be the Bears leading receiver, and maybe make the Pro Bowl"

Next week Forte will run the ball 30-35 times......Which is a GOOD thing....

I'll be curious to see how the Steelers defense does without Troy vs Forte.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Here is a prediction....

Adawale Ooguly Booguly(however the fuck its spelled)

Will have a pro-bowl type season......14-17 sacks......

Why???

Because it is a contract season for Mr. Ooguly Booguly.........

He hasnt really done a damn thing since he signed with the Bears.......But when was the last time he had a Pro Bowl type season??????

When it was his final season in Miami......And he was looking to make big money in free agency.....
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Living in Chicago my son is a huge Bears fan...I however am a Steelers fan, huge game next week and we will be there......

You know, living in Minnesota and being a Vikings fan, I can't say I know a whole bunch about the Bears, aside from playing them 2 times a year. But when the Bears traded for Cutler, and all the hype around it, my first thought was 'Are you serious? What has this guy done to deserve this much attention?'

That said, last night I wanted the Bears to win, I dislike the Packers just a little bit more than I dislike the Bears. :mrgreen:
  • HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    ...I dislike the Packers just a little bit more than I dislike the Bears.

I don't think MN quite understands what they did when they picked up Favre yet... There's been a few postings about Cutler's history of success in the post season pointing out that he doesn't really have any. That probably cannot be argued. I believe that it can be argued that when Favre gets cold his abilities become diminished.

Prediction: Favre blows it this season and does a one-and-out like he did with the Jets. Any takers?
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard