Philly, SLC, Portland, Vancouver Tour Dates Added

Comments

• SLC.....finally! It's only been about 15 years.
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
    Got my vancouver,or p town as they call the show see u all there.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    3 outta 4 aint bad.

:)

Lotsa driving that week !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • JS42804JS42804 Posts: 11
    Hey, I have an extra ticket to the Portland show, and as I am not allowed to resell it, if you would provide transportation to and from the show it's yours (safe transportation, in other words hopefully not too much partying before during or after the show so we both get home safely with no DUI's). The person I was going to go to the show with moved back to the east coast. So it's FREE FREE FREE (and my membership no. begins with a 1). :D:D:D :P :P :P
  • I sent you a PM- about the show
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • rossbrewrossbrew Posts: 34
    The FOX Vanouver presale was total shit...nada...
  • rossbrew wrote:
    The FOX Vanouver presale was total shit...nada...

We got tix fairly quickly for our kids at presale. Not the greatest, but in! (Sec 309 row 8)
  • I just got an email from Live Nation saying they are playing Ridgefield, WA on the 26th. This has to be wrong right?

http://www.livenation.com/event/getEven ... p=11225872
  • anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 390
    I just got an email from Live Nation saying they are playing Ridgefield, WA on the 26th. This has to be wrong right?

That's the Portland show. Just 15-20 minutes north of downtown and considered part of the Portland/Metro area.
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    How's about Vegas????????
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • anakin_pdx wrote:
    I just got an email from Live Nation saying they are playing Ridgefield, WA on the 26th. This has to be wrong right?

That's the Portland show. Just 15-20 minutes north of downtown and considered part of the Portland/Metro area.

Gotcha. The "WA" part got me all confused for a second. Thanks.
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I never received a second comfirmation...Issues???
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    yahamita wrote:

No worries the second confirmation can come sveral days later as long as you got the first one and its in your history you should be gold!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    yahamita wrote:

dont worry, I havent received my second email for Chicago and Im leaving in 9 days :lol: i think they are sending those about a week before the show, at least it was like that for the EV tour :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • ManimalManimal Posts: 152
    Anyone have a ride for two from Van to Portland and back?
    DVD: http://db.etree.org/Manimal
    Posters: www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Manimal&view=4
  • ssdr18ssdr18 Posts: 121
    I am afraid I think it means because I have a high number my seats will suck...
  • Hi, I'm looking for anyone with an extra vancouver 10c ticket. PM me or email @ <!-- e --><a href="mailto:vs_morton@hotmail.com">vs_morton@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->.
    Don't make me sit with the - ugh- "general public". Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/notromwerd ... 394148499/
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :? Is there a thread for "Need (1) 10c ticket for Philly 10/31?" :x I missed the pre-sale ....and I'll travel solo for this one...anybody? Please PM me ASAP and Thanks!!
    :D xoxoxoxo
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Vancouver's sold out. Chances for a 2nd show?

Nevermind, some more tickets showed up.
  • Vancouver's sold out. Chances for a 2nd show?

Nevermind, some more tickets showed up.

Only can get behind the stage seats as of right now, that did not take long. Happy we have 10C!
  • Going to P-town and 2 Sea shows! :mrgreen:
    Don't mean to push, but I'm being shoved!
  • trentktrentk Posts: 62
    Can someone tell me about the concert site in Vancouver Washington? We live in Seattle and out happily going to the two shows here, but when we saw the Portland show offered we couldn't resist another chance to see our favorite band, so we bought tickets. We were excited to hang out in Portland, bar hop, get a tad loopy, and maybe stay in a hotel downtown. Not dealing with cars sounded great. But now I find out the show is at an amphitheater 30 minutes north and I don't know what to think.
    Should we just drive down and drive home to Seattle ? Should we stay in Portland and make the trip back and forth? Is there a place to stay near the theater? Is parking and driving a pain in the ass like the White River Amphitheater?
    Thanks for your help. I am sure we'll have a good time regardless...
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    trentk wrote:
    Can someone tell me about the concert site in Vancouver Washington? We live in Seattle and out happily going to the two shows here, but when we saw the Portland show offered we couldn't resist another chance to see our favorite band, so we bought tickets. We were excited to hang out in Portland, bar hop, get a tad loopy, and maybe stay in a hotel downtown. Not dealing with cars sounded great. But now I find out the show is at an amphitheater 30 minutes north and I don't know what to think.
    Should we just drive down and drive home to Seattle ? Should we stay in Portland and make the trip back and forth? Is there a place to stay near the theater? Is parking and driving a pain in the ass like the White River Amphitheater?
    Thanks for your help. I am sure we'll have a good time regardless...
    I have read that Clark County Amphitheater is 15-20 north of Portland. And I have read that the parking situation is just as craptastic as sucky White River. I will be logging into Ticketmaster tomorrow morning at 10 am and ponying up the $25 for Premier Parking at Clark County so I can blaze out quicker and get on the road back to Tacoma after the PJ show.
  • I have two tickets for sale to Vancouver 9/25. Section 309, row 8, at cost of course. PM me if interested!
  • RamboJamRamboJam Posts: 11
    Hey there fellow Jammers! I can't tell you how excited I am that PJ is coming to Philly. I will be seeing them in Chicago first and then twice in Philly. I have never seen them before through TenClub and I was curious as to how the quality of the allotted seats are. Are they in the boonies? Are they decent? Thanks everyone!
  • F5F5 Posts: 791
    RamboJam wrote:
    Hey there fellow Jammers! I can't tell you how excited I am that PJ is coming to Philly. I will be seeing them in Chicago first and then twice in Philly. I have never seen them before through TenClub and I was curious as to how the quality of the allotted seats are. Are they in the boonies? Are they decent? Thanks everyone!
    10 Club seats are always the best seats in the house. Seating is based off seniority in the fan club. The longer you've been a member the better the seats you get.
    Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22
    Denver 9/22/22
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    RamboJam wrote:

depends on your number (how good your seats are going to be I mean) for October 27 and 31 though it may be like at the MSG since there was a bigger allotment and the additional sea allotment are not necessarily the best seats in the house.
    Halloween is going to be absolutely great regardless of where your seat is :D Have fun!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
    Anyone else here get Premier Parking for Clark County Amphitheater (Portland)?
  • i read your post and it reminded me to get the premier parking for the portland show, but when i went to ticketmaster to buy it, it's apparently sold out! :(
    Vancouver 1998, Seattle 2000, Seattle 2002, Vancouver 2003, Vancouver 2005, The Gorge 2006, Seattle 2 2009, Vancouver 2009, Ridgefield/Portland 2009, PJ20, Saskatoon 2011, Vancouver 2011, Buffalo 2013, Detroit 2014, Chicago/Wrigley August 2016

Ed: Seattle 1 & 2 2011, Bridge School 2011
    pj72 wrote:
    i read your post and it reminded me to get the premier parking for the portland show, but when i went to ticketmaster to buy it, it's apparently sold out! :(
    Yeah, they sold out FAST! I made sure to log in right at 10 am this morning when they went on sale...figuring they don't last long.
This discussion has been closed.