Philly, SLC, Portland, Vancouver Tour Dates Added

Comments

• dump your cookies and restart your browser
    what system software are you using? you may just be able to dump the cache and reload the page
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • GOT My tix for Portland by 3:01, no problem! I'm so excited!!!! Good luck everyone!
  • Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    That was relatively harmless. 1 1/2 minutes later, I've got tix in Portland!!!
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • JS42804JS42804 Posts: 11
    I'm goin to Ridgefield YAY Clark County here I come!!!!!! :D:D:D
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    SCORED PORTLAND!!!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • innova7innova7 Posts: 2
    Got my Clark County tickets! But how do we know what seats we have?
  • Vital_73Vital_73 Posts: 80
    Done and done. Thanks 10C - Easy Peasy Japaneasy
  • I got mine! YAY!!! I was nervous about getting them because last time they came to Portland, it sold out in 2 minutes.
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • innova7 wrote:
    Got my Clark County tickets! But how do we know what seats we have?

You know when you show your ID and pick up the tickets in Willcall.
    Gorge
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    I cant believe there are seats availabe to every show that went on sale today. Dont forget to put your info into touringfans.net
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....
  • I spent an hour trying to get 10c tickets to either Seattle show and was unsuccessful. I did end up with tickets to the first show through Ticketmaster. Just now I spent 2 minutes scoring tickets to Portland. Got them on the first try. These will be PJ concerts # 8 & 9 for me! There is a God! :mrgreen:
  • On my order form I put it was Visa but it was a Master card dammit! :o It said it went through. I wonder how they will handle this situation?
    Don't mean to push, but I'm being shoved!
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 695
    Got tix to both Philly shows that were sold today. Got shut out of fan club and public on sales for the 28th and 30th. I am very excited about going to the first and last of the Spectrum shows. Alls well that end well.

Much thanks to the Ten Club for getting extra tix to these shows. Nice ending after all the frustration last month. See you in Toronto and Philly.

:) DrDeal
  • The email I received said that my order went through and they would email me again after it's processed. Do I for sure have the tickets? How long does it take to process an order?
  • JS42804JS42804 Posts: 11
    I got my email confirmation almost immediately. 8-)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The email I received said that my order went through and they would email me again after it's processed. Do I for sure have the tickets? How long does it take to process an order?

check your order history...if it's there, you're golden
  • anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 390
    Don't forget to go to http://www.touringfans.net and register and put what shows you are attending. The shows from today's pre-sale are already up.
  • T-Bone 82 wrote:
    Halloween will be SICK!!!

I am getting tix. I don't care how. Hopefully tenclub, if not then regular on-sale, if not, stubhub. A price-tag cannot be placed on Halloween / Pearl Jam / last show ever at the Spectrum.

What do you mean last show ever at the spectrum?
    Chicago, IL Aug 20'16
    Columbia, SC Apr 21'16
    Greenville, SC Apr 16'16
    Mexico City, MEX Nov 28'15
    Denver, CO Oct 22'14
    St. Paul, MN Oct 19'14
    Chicago, IL (Wrigley) Jul 19'13
    London, ON Canada Jul 16 '13
    Winnipeg, MB Sep 17 '11
    East Troy, WI (Alpine Valley) on Sep 4 '11 & Sep 5'11
    Philly PA (Spectrum) Oct 30 '09
    Vancouver, BC Canada Sep 25'09
    (Eddie Vedder Solo) Van BC Apr 2'08
    George WA (The Gorge) Jul 22'06
    George WA (The Gorge) Jul 23'06
    Vancouver, BC Canada Sep 2'05
    Vancouver, BC Canada July 19'98
    Gimli, MB Canada (SUNFEST) - Aug 14'93
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    T-Bone 82 wrote:
    Halloween will be SICK!!!

I am getting tix. I don't care how. Hopefully tenclub, if not then regular on-sale, if not, stubhub. A price-tag cannot be placed on Halloween / Pearl Jam / last show ever at the Spectrum.

What do you mean last show ever at the spectrum?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wachovia_Spectrum

Closed October 31, 2009 (planned)
  • RichGRichG Posts: 45
    This was my first ever Pearl Jam ticket presale as a Ten Club member. kind of new Joined in June after not having been a member for a few years. So I had to start anew.

But I was wondering how the seats were given out? Will I still get decent seats? I mean I've sat behind the stage at MSG before, so no big deal. (I am going to the Halloween Philly show).

I am pumped for this show, been a fan since for an extremely long time, and see PJ plenty of times in concert before but always purchased tickets through ticketmaster.
    -Rich
  • genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    The wonderful thing abot 10C is the surprise of where you sit when you go to pick up your tix.
    And its awsome that there will be 4 rows of non seniority seating. Cross your fingers and have fun opening the envelope at the show!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • JKJK Posts: 12
    I cannot tell you how pumped I am to be going to Philly Halloween night. I planned on buying these tix at work, but as soon as I walk in the building, I find out that the entire system is down due to some virus. Thankfully, they got things up and running soon after the pre-sale started. Now all I need to do is convince someone to come with me a second show.
  • Well got my Vancouver tickets.....one more show for the year......
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    edited August 2009
    OK I'm GOOD now four shows lined up for the year!!!

Statring in TO a week this Friday!!!
    Then Seattle I & II
    Closing it out at home in Vancouver!!! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Hawkshore on
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Got my tix for Van.
    Wow the staggering of tickets was a million times better than usual.
    Im almost in awe of the difference in buying tickets.
    Cant wait!!!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I am bailing on Vancouver...can't get there, can't get back to Seattle....And after 3 days of concerts, I'm going to need a break...Still got those AIC tix in Seattle on Sept 24th...two...relive the 90's..!

Anyway, sorry to my homies in Vancouver/BC...five concerts in a week is about my breaking point! :o
    be philanthropic
  • norm wrote:
    The email I received said that my order went through and they would email me again after it's processed. Do I for sure have the tickets? How long does it take to process an order?

check your order history...if it's there, you're golden
    It's there, I'm golden! Thanks
  • KevinZedKevinZed Posts: 26
    Scored tickets for Seattle (night 1) and Vancouver (home town gig) for my 40th birthday. Looking forward too!
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    What a long strange road it was today. Trying to balance business and the "pleasure " of a slow computer. The 10C actually told me I wasn't permitted access to the Goods section :shock: :shock: after not recognizing my Goods password. The same one i've used to put myself in the poorhouse buying tix and other swag. W-T-F ?? I fumed from 1:09 to 1:59 EST, went back in on a flyer , and scored 10/31 at about 1:59 . To say I was shocked that tix were available is an understatement. 10/27 went decidedly easier . 4 PJ shows 20 minutes from home...PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Today, should be a great day for all who were trying to purchase 10club ticket's to these added shows, right? :D
This discussion has been closed.