Philly, SLC, Portland, Vancouver Tour Dates Added

Comments

• Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    I forget how much I paid for the first Philly 10C presales. Anyone remember?
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • pjheadpjhead Posts: 121
    Jammin909 wrote:

$167
  • Any idea how far these 10c tix wil put me in debt....
    there's no way i can go 10/30 and not stay in PA for Halloween~!
  • Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    pjhead wrote:
    Jammin909 wrote:

$167

Thank you!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    finally.

after a week or so in the hospital, this was great news to hear upon returning home and to the internets.

Too bad I missed 10C ticket sales, I have no choice but to resort to general onsales at this point .

Good Luck on Friday everyone !

You haven't missed the 10 Club pre-sales, they go on sale today.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    demetrios wrote:
    *can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours. can't sleep, 10club ticket's on sale the next few hours.

d'oh!!!!!!!!

I'm doing my best not to stress myself out this time around, it's not healthy :lol:
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    ok under an hour and it's go for the halloween Spectrum show. I need these tickets! as everyone does I guess.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • I'm still trying to get my mind around ONLY EAST COAST IS PHILLY? Very excited for 12 EST......
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,415
    Less then 45 minutes to go. Oh mama!!! :o
    Zoso wrote:
    ok under an hour and it's go for the halloween Spectrum show. I need these tickets! as everyone does I guess.

oh shit, I didn't realize they went on sale before the 10/27 show

not that it matters, but I think these tickets are going to be harder to get than Tuesday's so now I AM stressing out

shit, shit, shit
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    *nervous* :?
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I am quite confident i will score Clark County tickets at 3 pm!! Not worried at all!! 8-)
  • dreamtonicdreamtonic Posts: 129
    good news - one less person in queue! even though i've been saying for many years now that i'd do the next halloween show, no matter where it was, i just don't think i could skip spending halloween with my one-year old. man, ...tough decision to make. good luck to everyone else though.
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    dreamtonic wrote:
    good news - one less person in queue! even though i've been saying for many years now that i'd do the next halloween show, no matter where it was, i just don't think i could skip spending halloween with my one-year old. man, ...tough decision to make. good luck to everyone else though.

That's the right choice trust me. My son was born 5 days before Mansfield III back in 2003. Had tickets, have never regretted selling them.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    haha good luck everyone. i feel fine now, but the heartbeat will start to rise about 1159 onwards. we'll see what happens. hopefully lots of people are going solo and will be able to share their tix to those who get shut out. for the record that might be me, on either end that is.
    mike
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    good luck everyone for halloween.. I'm going off now to switch to 10c ticket buying mode ;) Getting my game face on.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Good luck everyone! :D

*get's the oxygen mask tank & bottle of advil ready! 15 minutes to go! :shock:
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Thank you for your order. You will receive another email when your order is processed. If you have any question, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • MinimieMinimie Posts: 116
    Didn't receive any e-mail yet, but if it is in your order history it should be fine , no?

Got de-connected after entering the payment screen.. :(
    Those who dance are called insane by those who can't hear the music - eV
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    2006: Antwerp (B)
    2007: London (UK), Nijmegen (NL), Werchter (B)
    2008: MSG1 & 2 - New York (US)
    2009: Rotterdam (NL), London (UK), Philly(x4)(US)
    2010: Dublin (I), Belfast (UK), Nijmegen (NL), Arras (FR), Werchter (B)
    2011: Montréal (Can)
  • Ty77lerTy77ler Posts: 2
    does temporarily out of stock mean they're all out?

thanks
  • MinimieMinimie Posts: 116
    Last time there was a Sold Out sign after an hour or so.

Some do empty their cart or try again, but don't buy the tickets, so they are released again after some minutes
    Those who dance are called insane by those who can't hear the music - eV
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    2006: Antwerp (B)
    2007: London (UK), Nijmegen (NL), Werchter (B)
    2008: MSG1 & 2 - New York (US)
    2009: Rotterdam (NL), London (UK), Philly(x4)(US)
    2010: Dublin (I), Belfast (UK), Nijmegen (NL), Arras (FR), Werchter (B)
    2011: Montréal (Can)
    Ty77ler wrote:
    does temporarily out of stock mean they're all out?

thanks
    keep refreshing. Once it says out of stock, then it's sold out
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Minimie wrote:
    Didn't receive any e-mail yet, but if it is in your order history it should be fine , no?

Got de-connected after entering the payment screen.. :(
    Should be good
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Ty77lerTy77ler Posts: 2
    thanks for the quick help with that...fingers crossed.
  • UGH!
    You're kidding me, right?!
    that was Soooooooo depressing.
    I'm pressuming it's over & i've been left to expolore the world of Comcast tix!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    UGH!
    You're kidding me, right?!
    that was Soooooooo depressing.
    I'm pressuming it's over & i've been left to expolore the world of Comcast tix!

does it say out of stock? if not, keep trying!
    shut out again

surprise, suprise
  • Well... I was all the way to entering my card info and hit enter and the system went to lala land..... nothing in my cart!
    I'm in, after a few dozen time's seeing the 3rd check out screen that after processed, i got the blanks screen, try again. No email, not in my check out, not even aloud to buy! :shock: I keep getting dull in red letter's next to my cc & stuff. I hope I wasn't charged a dozen time's today on my cc! :shock:

Praying & wishing you all the best in score these ticket's! :)
  • BJ211772BJ211772 Posts: 9
    edited August 2009
    got em
    Post edited by BJ211772 on
This discussion has been closed.