Philly, SLC, Portland, Vancouver Tour Dates Added

Comments

• What's the possibility of getting a decent ticket for the show If I don't get one thru the presale on Wednesday??
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Cool! My kids are warming up to the idea of going to the 10/31 show. My ten-year-old wants to know if he could dress up as Eddie. :)
    That would be awesome
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    nfanel wrote:
    *The Philly Spectrum has graciously provided Ten Club with a more-than-usual allotment of tickets for our eligible members.

YESSS!!!! :D

maybe it will be mostly 10c. whatever remains after presale goes to the public. (which wouldn't be much!)
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • teskeinc wrote:
    i bet the 1 PJ fan in Salt Lake will be happy.. :(

YES I AM :D
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Rubysdad wrote:

We've got some great news ... Pearl Jam has added some dates onto their North American tour, on both coasts.

DATE CITY VENUE 10C PRESALE
    Oct 31 Philadelphia, PA Spectrum Arena* Aug-12 @9am PDT
    Oct 27 Philadelphia, PA Spectrum Arena* Aug-12 @11am PDT
    Sep 28 Salt Lake, UT E Center Aug-12 @1pm PDT
    Sep 26 Portland, OR Amphitheater Aug-12 @3pm PDT
    Sep 25 Vancouver, BC GM Place Aug-12 @5pm PDT

General sale tickets for the Philly shows will start August 14th through http://www.comcasttix.com. The Portland and Vancouver general ticket sales will also start August 14th through http://www.ticketmaster.com. The remaining west coast dates will go on-sale to the general public through http://www.ticketmaster.com on August 15th.

I havent gone through the whole thread, Im at work, but on the announcement says Portland goes on sale on August 14th through TM, and TM has it going on sale Saturday 15th, we are going by the TM date right?
    Or do you guys think they'll change that date to Friday?
    Im hoping i wont need to go through the public sale though :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Aren't you more concerned about the pre-sale on the 13th?
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Aren't you more concerned about the pre-sale on the 13th?

:P
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • noahgenda wrote:
    teskeinc wrote:

with some nice nuggets to celebrate!!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    fook yeah!
    bring on the shows in the PNW :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • noahgenda wrote:
    teskeinc wrote:

Make that a "we".....

I moved here 7 months ago and have never lived in the same city that they have played in. I am sooooo freakin excited!!!!! I was sure it would be years before they came back here!
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    So is Portland the only outdoor show of the tour?

As much as I despise the Clark County amphitheater, I'm glad they're not playing the Rose garden arena.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    So is Portland the only outdoor show of the tour?

As much as I despise the Clark County amphitheater, I'm glad they're not playing the Rose garden arena.
    What's wrong with the Clark County Amphitheater? It looks like the reserved seating is covered.
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    kkasman wrote:
    Is the amphitheater at clark county for the Portland show? I am not seeing anything specific. Am I just missing it?

yes it is. its on livenation.com and has been confirmed by kufo and knrq my local alt rock station. On PJ.com they list the venue at just "ampitheater", but unless I am missing something, thats the clark county one. 20 min outside P town

gotta love how the "Portland" show is in Washington.... :lol:
    Actually, for all intents and purposes, it is a Portland show. The cca is 15 minutes away in the Portland suburbs.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • LukinTimerLukinTimer Posts: 538
    Yeah, it's the Clark County Fairgrounds Amphitheatre... and it's fairly small, so that's good. And yes, it's in Washington State, but in the fastest growing suburb of Portland, Oregon. I grew up about 5 minutes from that venue. Too bad I have to miss the show. But Seattle 1&2, hopefully BC on my birthday, 4 LA's and a San Diego will make up for it. :lol:
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Christmas early. I 'll take two Philly and a helping of SLC !!! Good Luck all !! If I don't score Wednesday for Philly, I'll camp out at the Big Joint Thursday night as a few other Philly area types did last time. Then home for SLC , then off to Berlin .
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
    LukinTimer wrote:
    Yeah, it's the Clark County Fairgrounds Amphitheatre... and it's fairly small, so that's good. And yes, it's in Washington State, but in the fastest growing suburb of Portland, Oregon. I grew up about 5 minutes from that venue. Too bad I have to miss the show. But Seattle 1&2, hopefully BC on my birthday, 4 LA's and a San Diego will make up for it. :lol:

cmon sam.... you can make it! :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    You know, even though I was hoping to catch the last ever show by being at the Spectrum on the 30th, I'm still getting to see one of my favorite bands, and now thousands of other people will get to see them, too.

Now if only I could skip 2 months of time somehow...
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • I have a question about the Ten Club Pre-sale Tickets.

I will attempt to buy the Philly tickets this wednesday when they go on sale, assuming I get them, I will use my debit card to pay for them. However, my debit card is not in my name, it is in my fathers name. He will not be attending the show, only my friend and I. My question is, will I be able to pick up the tickets at the show still? My Ten Club membership is under my name and I have valid photo ID. I also purchased my membership with the same debit card I will be using to purchase the tickets.
    Thanks.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,243
    jordan629 wrote:
    I have a question about the Ten Club Pre-sale Tickets.

I will attempt to buy the Philly tickets this wednesday when they go on sale, assuming I get them, I will use my debit card to pay for them. However, my debit card is not in my name, it is in my fathers name. He will not be attending the show, only my friend and I. My question is, will I be able to pick up the tickets at the show still? My Ten Club membership is under my name and I have valid photo ID. I also purchased my membership with the same debit card I will be using to purchase the tickets.
    Thanks.
    you'll be fine as long its your 10c account and you have photo id
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    jordan629 wrote:
    I have a question about the Ten Club Pre-sale Tickets.

Thanks.
    Yes, you will be able to pick up your tickets. From the Ten Club:

http://www.pearljam.com/content/ten-club-tickets

If you are using someone else's credit card to purchase tickets, please make sure to log into your active Ten Club account and enter the correct billing information for the card in use. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket window under the MEMBER'S FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card.
  • SO EPIC. See you guys on Halloween!
    Throw Your Hatred Down
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HAPHESHAPHES Posts: 19
    Why didn't i get the email?? I found out from a friend at work who did get the email. Did it go out to all members or just the "eligible" ones??
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    HAPHES wrote:
    Why didn't i get the email?? I found out from a friend at work who did get the email. Did it go out to all members or just the "eligible" ones??

I haven't received an email yet either, and I'm usually one of the first (and yes, I'm current with my membership).
  • bicyclejoe wrote:
    Actually, for all intents and purposes, it is a Portland show. The cca is 15 minutes away in the Portland suburbs.

yeah I know, its still pretty funny tho...
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
    bicyclejoe wrote:

yeah I know, its still pretty funny tho...

it is near vancouver as well... :roll: vancouver, wa
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    Four shows in Philly!? For the first time ever, I'm bummed I don't live anywhere near that town anymore. Congrats to all of you in that area. I know my friends who live there are psyched.

Man, I'm hoping the band chooses to add another show or two here in San Francisco. I'm seeing them at Outside Lands, but last year's festival was a big pain in the ass to get to (plus the sound cut out twice for Radiohead) and I'm not looking forward to another ordeal like last year's. How about a set at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium? Those were some of the best shows of 2006! Or come back for the Bridge?
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    oh thank you. awesome. 10/31. thankyouthankyou. can't wait. hopefully won't have to do unholy things for a ticket, but hey, no better time!
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    CR119438 wrote:
    it says ampitheatre for the portland venue. What ampitheatre. The only ones i can think of are not in portland. Theres one in bend and clark county. Any ideas peeps?
    http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/411672

It is the Amphitheater at Clark County

You guys beat me to it. They are not playing in Portland. They are playing in Ridgefield. Hate to burst your bubbles. :|
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • Since before they weren't coming to "Portland" I haven't been paying attention to ticket prices. What are tickets going for this tour?
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
This discussion has been closed.