Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Gona order the last 4 Australian shows this afternoon... 8-)
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    JV130312 wrote:
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AnibalAnibal Posts: 30
    Guys, I said "special" shows. I never stated that they've released A LOT of shows on vinyl. You guys need to read properly before mislabeling what I've said. I believe they have released 3 or for shows so far in vinyl, but they can always release one more.

Again, it's not out of the question that they might do this. If you look at the setlist for October 31st, it is definitely something to treasure.
    2000 - Atlanta, West Palm Beach
    2003 - Tampa, New York
    2008 - West Palm Beach
    2012 - Eddie Vedder Ft. Lauderdale
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,375
    dcafe wrote:
    Order placed on the 12th for Entire Aus/NZ tour... Arrived today (17th)

Unbelievable!!!!

No kidding. I placed on the 15th and it arrived today. Sweet Jeebus.

Unfortunately, my package was missing Sydney. I've got an email into them and I have no doubt that they will take care of me.
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    ]OMG I have just spent 5 mins runing around screaming like a mad woman cos my brissie boots have arrived!!!! AHHH finally got myself under control and have it cranking! OMG I can relive it forever!!! It awesome... I haven't stopped smiling!!![/color]I think I will have to order the rest of the aust/nz tour cos this is tops!!!]Thanks fellas! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Everyday...

3-4 times a day...

Goods...2009 bootlegs...no philly...

Rinse and Repeat...

:(
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    8-)

Done! :ugeek:
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Anibal wrote:
    So I was listening to backspacer on vinyl and I had a thought:

What if the delay for the Philly boots may be due to a possibility of the shows being released as limited editions on vinyl? Especially the October 31st show. Pearl Jam has been known to release special shows on a limited basis in vinyl, so this wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before by anyone, but I know this would kiss serious ass! I for one would get these shows on vinyl in a heartbeat. Please Pearl Jam!!! Make this happen!

The 10/31 show would be 6 vinyls at least. Nevermind 4-6 vinyls for the other 3 shows. I don't think they will be on vinyl. Too much music to put on vinyl. I think the wait is due to editing all the footage together for a DVD. Also creating the packaging for the CD's. These thing's take time. Wonder if Kufala will be doing these or they will be from another company.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    demetrios wrote:

Wow D!! You even have the Christchurch bootleg?? Thats really fast!!! :o
    Hope to get my boots before Christmas!?
    Are your 2000 and 2003 boots also sealed? It would be great to see your complete collection!!! 8-)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    Chrisilein wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Wow D!! You even have the Christchurch bootleg?? Thats really fast!!! :o
    Hope to get my boots before Christmas!?
    Are your 2000 and 2003 boots also sealed? It would be great to see your complete collection!!! 8-)

Kufala doesn't mess around. Brisbane was shipped out the 10th, while the last 2 '09's were shipped out the 11th. How they were able to pass customs on the busiest day's of the year, beat's me! :shock:

How many more cd's are you still waiting for? I'd say you'll get them in by middle of next week. :)

My '00's & '03's are all opened. Missing a few '03 sticker's. :(
  • Options
    Already own the Chicago I and II show, which I LOVE (bias opinion as I was there)... just purchased LA3 and LA4... I hope they get here before christmas! I cant wait to give a listen :D

Whats the point of getting these and keeping them sealed? I know the older ones are collectors items, but the newer ones are easy to obtain, so what am I missing?!?!
  • Options
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    They aren't opened!!!??? :shock:

Have you bought one of these bootlegs before? There is a Kufala sticker on the back of each CD case, where you can re-wrap the casing. Looks brand new doesn't it. Can't even tell if it's new or used.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

That looks awesome D .... but wait ... something is missing here .... :eh: ... what happened to Philly???
    Wrigley Field (Chicago) 7/19/13, Pacific Coliseum (Vancouver) 9/25/11, ScottTrade Center (St. Louis) 5/4/10, Sprint Center (KC) 5/3/10, Wachovia Spectrum Arena (Philadelphia) - 10/31/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/22/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/21/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/24/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/23/09, Colonial Center (Columbia, SC) - 6/16/08, The Vic Theatre (Chicago) - 8/02/07, Pepsi Center (Denver) - 7/02/06

Actually come to think of it, I just might be a puddle full of detriment.
  • Options
    Slow Moe wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

That looks awesome D .... but wait ... something is missing here .... :eh: ... what happened to Philly???

I know! :oops: Though the audience recordings of Philly are in the jewel cases behind the Official Bootlegs!
  • Options
    Yeah, I have six discs full of the sound of one hand clapping in Philly .... don't tell anyone but they were actually recorded during the ballgame across the lot though ....
    Wrigley Field (Chicago) 7/19/13, Pacific Coliseum (Vancouver) 9/25/11, ScottTrade Center (St. Louis) 5/4/10, Sprint Center (KC) 5/3/10, Wachovia Spectrum Arena (Philadelphia) - 10/31/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/22/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/21/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/24/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/23/09, Colonial Center (Columbia, SC) - 6/16/08, The Vic Theatre (Chicago) - 8/02/07, Pepsi Center (Denver) - 7/02/06

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I only want the Philadelphia 4-night set. Make it happen Ten Club!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Bootleg Update.

Get yer order in soon if you want it to ship before Xmas. We are shut down from the evening of the 24th-Jan 4th to give the crew some well deserved time off. We will begin shipping orders again Jan 4th in the order they were received.

SHEP BUSH F'up. About 45 copies got shipped out with the wrong audio applied to the disc and the audio image was mapped incorrectly after the original batch ran. We pulled the messed up ones but a couple folks got them so if you were one them please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PJ@kufala.com">PJ@kufala.com</a><!-- e --> and we will send a replacement disc 2. Sorry about that but rest assured we will get you sorted.

For those of you thinking Philly will becoming before the end of the year. They ain't. Can't really provide any more info than they will be released and that they are being worked on, things are still getting sorted out with them. As I always say patience will be rewarded.

We are going to start working on the BOX set to house all these in early 2010 so that should be coming soon as well if that gets the thumbs up to move forward.

We appreciate your support of this series of releases and we hope it has been a good experience for you. We wish all of you a happy holidays and this will most likely be the last update from us for a couple weeks.

Peace, Love, and Pearl Jam cranked to 11+

KUFALA
    Peace
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Kufala wrote:
    Bootleg Update.

Get yer order in soon if you want it to ship before Xmas. We are shut down from the evening of the 24th-Jan 4th to give the crew some well deserved time off. We will begin shipping orders again Jan 4th in the order they were received.

SHEP BUSH F'up. About 45 copies got shipped out with the wrong audio applied to the disc and the audio image was mapped incorrectly after the original batch ran. We pulled the messed up ones but a couple folks got them so if you were one them please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PJ@kufala.com">PJ@kufala.com</a><!-- e --> and we will send a replacement disc 2. Sorry about that but rest assured we will get you sorted.

For those of you thinking Philly will becoming before the end of the year. They ain't. Can't really provide any more info than they will be released and that they are being worked on, things are still getting sorted out with them. As I always say patience will be rewarded.

We are going to start working on the BOX set to house all these in early 2010 so that should be coming soon as well if that gets the thumbs up to move forward.

We appreciate your support of this series of releases and we hope it has been a good experience for you. We wish all of you a happy holidays and this will most likely be the last update from us for a couple weeks.

KUFALA

Awesome! Thank you for the information.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:
    They aren't opened!!!??? :shock:

Have you bought one of these bootlegs before? There is a Kufala sticker on the back of each CD case, where you can re-wrap the casing. Looks brand new doesn't it. Can't even tell if it's new or used.

Of course...lol...

I don't worry about the wrapping. More times than not it tears down the sides.
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Bootleg Update.

KUFALA

Good enough for me... :ugeek:
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    Kufala wrote:
    Bootleg Update.

KUFALA

Good enough for me... :ugeek:

Me Too! :)
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:
    Bootleg Update.

... Can't really provide any more info than they will be released and that they are being worked on, things are still getting sorted out with them. ... Peace, Love, and Pearl Jam cranked to 11+

KUFALA

Beautiful, man! Something to look forward to ... and in the meantime I can kick back & listen to about 9 million other minutes of awesome PJ concert boots that the best band in the land has offered up for their fans (although i must admit to slipping the occasional Doors, Truly & Danzig into the rotation lately).
    Have a great holiday, Kufala & THANKS!

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Kufala wrote:
    Bootleg Update.

KUFALA
    thanks for the update,great work as always :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Kufala TEAM!!!!!!!
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AUCKLAND - CHRISTCHURCH only left to arrive..all the others are home, :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,855
    Great news on the box - been holding out for that!!!
  • Options
    Slow Moe wrote:
    Kufala wrote:
    Bootleg Update.

... Can't really provide any more info than they will be released and that they are being worked on, things are still getting sorted out with them. ... Peace, Love, and Pearl Jam cranked to 11+

KUFALA

Beautiful, man! Something to look forward to ... and in the meantime I can kick back & listen to about 9 million other minutes of awesome PJ concert boots that the best band in the land has offered up for their fans (although i must admit to slipping the occasional Doors, Truly & Danzig into the rotation lately).

It's funny that we all have about 9 million minutes of Pearl Jam (give or take a minute or two,) yet...we lust and obsess over the minutes we don't have...lol...
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    JV130312 wrote:
    Slow Moe wrote:
    Kufala wrote:
    Bootleg Update.

KUFALA

It's funny that we all have about 9 million minutes of Pearl Jam (give or take a minute or two,) yet...we lust and obsess over the minutes we don't have...lol...

Isn't it always like this? :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    In the midst of a 15-24" snowstorm....Kufala still gets the boots delivered! Received the last shipment today!!! :D Rock on bitches!