***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• UKDave wrote:
    Another parcel arrived this afternoon :o

...but it wasn't the boots :( it was my new ipig!! :lol:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    That's it... I'm downloading... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDave wrote:
    :o :shock: u wait alot..shoot
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    UKDave wrote:

OK... 1 more day... :evil:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDave wrote:
    UKDave wrote:

OK... 1 more day... :evil:
    :?
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    PHILLY BOOTS...

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:x
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    :cry::cry::cry:
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    OK seriously...I don't even listen to music anymore...I JUST NEED THE PHILLY BOOTS!!!!!
  • zadarszadars Posts: 24
    thunderDAN wrote:
    hopefully the sound is more 2003 than 2008....I can't even listen to the 2008 boots in the car the bass is so loud on them. They rattle the whole car and drown out the vocals. I thought 2003 and 2006 were the best, and 2000 and 2005 were good too but the sound quality wasn't as good at 03 and 06. 2008 just sounded like they needed mixed better because they were so loud

I thought that I was CRAZY the first time I tried to listen to the MSG boots in my car! They were not the best engineered boots to date for sure. The 2008 sets are the only boots that I really cannot listen to at all, which is a shame. They either have too much bass, or Ed sounds like he's in a tunnel! Fingers crossed for better boots from this go round!
  • FirstExit wrote:
    OK seriously...I don't even listen to music anymore...I JUST NEED THE PHILLY BOOTS!!!!!
    :lol::lol: i really believe u..
  • StophyStophy Posts: 69
    I'm sorry if anyone has asked this already but is there anyartwork for the London 18-08-09 (08-18-09) Bootleg? I ordered it and downloaded it but there was no artwork attached.

The only previous bootleg I have purchased on the website was the Reading 2006 and there were photos attached.

Cheers.
  • Really love the 3 UK boots. I think they fuck up Got Some on all 3. :wtf:

Probably get Philly 3 & 4. Only Supersonic missing from Backspacer between the 2 shows.
    Would like to get All those Yesterdays & No Way on Philly 1 & 2. D'oh.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Really love the 3 UK boots. I think they fuck up Got Some on all 3. :wtf:

Probably get Philly 3 & 4. Only Supersonic missing from Backspacer between the 2 shows.
    There's no help in denying the obvious - you WILL get all 4 Philly boots! ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Stoph wrote:
    I'm sorry if anyone has asked this already but is there anyartwork for the London 18-08-09 (08-18-09) Bootleg? I ordered it and downloaded it but there was no artwork attached.

The only previous bootleg I have purchased on the website was the Reading 2006 and there were photos attached.

Cheers.
    Nope, unlike 2006 the downloads come without artwork and/or photos, unfortunately... :(
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    And today again no boots!! Now i am really getting a little bit nervous! Is there anybody else in Europe who ordered the euro boots on the day of release and still hasn't received them? I received all the other boots within 6 - 10 days maximum.
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Still havnt got mine in london, ordered day went up
  • I remember seeing first show of 2003 tour, it was on a Saturday night, I had the cd on the Thursday after the gig!
    Brisbane: 14/03/98, 08/02/03, 10/11/06, 25/11/09
    Gold Coast: 19/01/14, 13/11/24
    Melbourne: 16/11/24, 18/11/24
    Ed solo: 12/03/11, 25/02/14
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Kufala let me know that the replacements for the CDs I had stolen are now on their way to the UK, the last ones, all be it stolen at some point, took 4 -5 working days to arrive...so hopefully the replacements will be here late this week/early next but going by others in the UK...I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    Seriously...come on now...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.

no love for Rotterdam-Berlin?? :?
  • dottles wrote:
    Kufala let me know that the replacements for the CDs I had stolen are now on their way to the UK, the last ones, all be it stolen at some point, took 4 -5 working days to arrive...so hopefully the replacements will be here late this week/early next but going by others in the UK...I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
    told u.. :D
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    And today again no boots!! Now i am really getting a little bit nervous! Is there anybody else in Europe who ordered the euro boots on the day of release and still hasn't received them? I received all the other boots within 6 - 10 days maximum.
    :wtf: what happen in VIENNA??
  • JV130312 wrote:
    Seriously...come on now...
    he is a Philly this one.. :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

You did indeed, they have been fantastic, really quick and really helpful.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

;)
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What happened to your boots?
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    :wtf: what happen in VIENNA??

Hi D! I haven't received the euro boots today and now i am getting a little be nervous! I wrote Kufala if there is a way to find out where they are! The USPS tracking number is no help as it only informs you that they have been ready for shipping on the 5th of november! Usually all the other boots took 6 - 10 days to arrive in Vienna! I want my euro boots...bähäää!! :cry:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017

I was only at the 3 UK shows so wanted to get them. I'll wait until the tour is over and then buy 1 or 2 boots going on my favourite setlist. Philly 3 & 4 seem to be winning!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14

I was only at the 3 UK shows so wanted to get them. I'll wait until the tour is over and then buy 1 or 2 boots going on my favourite setlist. Philly 3 & 4 seem to be winning!!
    grab berlin,,u will remember me.. ;)
  • Chrisilein wrote:

What happened to your boots?
    dottles,take her boots envelope but no cd in,,so she wrote to Kufala and they send her new ones..they just fuckin rock!!!!!