***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    And today again no boots!! Now i am really getting a little bit nervous! Is there anybody else in Europe who ordered the euro boots on the day of release and still hasn't received them? I received all the other boots within 6 - 10 days maximum.
    :wtf: what happen in VIENNA??

Hi D! I haven't received the euro boots today and now i am getting a little be nervous! I wrote Kufala if there is a way to find out where they are! The USPS tracking number is no help as it only informs you that they have been ready for shipping on the 5th of november! Usually all the other boots took 6 - 10 days to arrive in Vienna! I want my euro boots...bähäää!! :cry:
    i know about usps number..doesnt mean anything.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,340
    WHOO HOO!!! :D Kufala European package has arrived!

bootsba.jpg
  • FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 973
    WHY DO YOU EUROPEAN PEOPLE BUY EVERYTHING!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    FirstExit wrote:

It's all good. I live in Canada, so I guess us Canadians buy everything, too! 8-)
  • FirstExit wrote:
    for be sure that european fans sound better and lounder in bootlegs!!! :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetrios wrote:
    WHOO HOO!!! :D Kufala European package has arrived!

bootsba.jpg
    BEAUTIFUL VIEW U HAVE THERE MY FRIEND :D !!!
  • got my bootleg for Shepherds bush in london through yesterday, What a gig that was. best since ULU
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    hmmmm... finally remembered to order the Shepherd's Bush, MEN and O2 bootlegs :oops: and was going to ask whether i should expect them before Christmas or not, but i see that people in the UK have been having varying amounts of success i receiving them...! :roll:

oh well, at least the fairies were kind so i have something to keep me going in the meantime... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    cack3tt wrote:
    got my bootleg for Shepherds bush in london through yesterday, What a gig that was. best since ULU

i was at ULU today... went for a swim... 8-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Hi Guys, This is my first time posting(huge fan for years though).

Thought the UK peoples may want to know that my O2 & manchester bootlegs arrived today, and they sound great. So you guys in the uk who ordered on release day i surpose can expect them any time now.

Enjoy
  • RL243808 wrote:
    Hi Guys, This is my first time posting(huge fan for years though).

Thought the UK peoples may want to know that my O2 & manchester bootlegs arrived today, and they sound great. So you guys in the uk who ordered on release day i surpose can expect them any time now.

Enjoy
    wellcome here and thanks for the update..the uk friends will be happy
  • 1..o2
    2.berlin
    3/.shep bush
    4.manchester...poor sound on this disc i feel and crowd bit shhhhhhh
    5 rotty as ive not listened to it yet but feel it might knock man down a spot.

sorry manchester from the disc i dont get the feel of the others.but it might just be the disc
  • 1..o2
    2.berlin
    3/.shep bush

sorry manchester from the disc i dont get the feel of the others.but it might just be the disc
    by far Rotterdam is better than sbe and Manchester
  • dottles wrote:
    Kufala let me know that the replacements for the CDs I had stolen are now on their way to the UK, the last ones, all be it stolen at some point, took 4 -5 working days to arrive...so hopefully the replacements will be here late this week/early next but going by others in the UK...I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
    which cd's did you have stolen?
  • 1..o2
    2.berlin
    3/.shep bush

by far Rotterdam is better than sbe and Manchester

Only because you weren't at SBE ha ha.
    A truely magical night. I'll never forget it.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • snertsnert Posts: 219
    Hallebloodylujah! :D

Boot finally arrived today, only downside is my mac laptop is up shit creek so can't transfer it to my iPhone. :evil:

So i will have to play it in my car instead! :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    chelsea48 wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Kufala let me know that the replacements for the CDs I had stolen are now on their way to the UK, the last ones, all be it stolen at some point, took 4 -5 working days to arrive...so hopefully the replacements will be here late this week/early next but going by others in the UK...I will be keeping my fingers crossed.
    which cd's did you have stolen?

Bootlegs for SBE, Manchester and O2, but replacements are on the way :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    1..o2
    2.berlin
    3/.shep bush

We were loud, and sang loads but yeah, it doesn't seem to come across in the boot (I was impatient and downloaded the MP3s).
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

• Only because you weren't at SBE ha ha.
    im not talking about the shows..but boots sound..by far rotterdam is better.. :D
  • dottles wrote:

We were loud, and sang loads but yeah, it doesn't seem to come across in the boot (I was impatient and downloaded the MP3s).
    as i wrote in fan rewies..Manchester sound was bad in arena..and this u can listen it in boot too..
    and london -berlin crowd was ...a little louder

• Only because you weren't at SBE ha ha.
    im not talking about the shows..but boots sound..by far rotterdam is better.. :D

+1 was not saying the gigs feel there was not better..just tthe boot itself
    Tonight gots to be the night! The Philly '09 Official Bootleg Experience Night!
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    demetrios wrote:

I hope the hell you are all knowing!!! :mrgreen:
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • need the Philly bootlegs!!!!
  • i hope its Philly time!!!!!
    JV130312 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I hope the hell you are all knowing!!! :mrgreen:

hmm ...
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    DOesn't look good for today...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • I keep hitting the refresh button but still no Philly.
    You can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chrisilein wrote:
    And today again no boots!! Now i am really getting a little bit nervous! Is there anybody else in Europe who ordered the euro boots on the day of release and still hasn't received them? I received all the other boots within 6 - 10 days maximum.

Yes - me too - still nothing... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...