***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• YEAAAH I knew PJ & 10c wouldn't let us down they never do!!!! Man I love this band!!!
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets, oh
    Or you can come to terms and realize You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    2006 Arnhem
    2007 Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin
  • yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    At last I can stop obsessing.
    I know I was born and I know that'll I die but the inbetween is mine!

Wembley 2000
    Wembley 2007
    Manchester 2009
  • Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been received
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    edited November 2009
    THE HAVE WRONG THE O2 DATE..ITS 18-8-09..NOT 15-8-09 :D
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stichstich Posts: 62
    And there in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good luck everybody with yor boots enjoy listening to them
    It's OK, you don't have to run and hide away
  • prezesprezes Posts: 34
    2009 PEARL JAM 15/8 LONDON O2 BOOTLEG CD 1 0 0 $16.98 $16.98
    2009 PEARL JAM 15/8 BERLIN WUHLHEIDE BOOTLEG CD 2 0 0 $16.98 $33.96
    2009 PEARL JAM 11/8 SHEPHERD'S BUSH BOOTLEG CD 1 0 0 $16.98 $16.98
    Grand Total $67.92

Oh yeah :mrgreen:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    YEAH!!!

Now HOW GREAT IS THAT FEELING???!!! :D

Ordered all of the EU-Boots even if I just made it to Berlin and O2...expensive shit BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!! :D

THIS IS CHRISTMAS, PARTYPEOPLE!! ;)

Next EU-tour we need to organize a "2009-EU-Boot-Waiting-Freaks-Party" so we can really celebrate it!

ENJOY!!! :D
  • KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    A little longer than expected to go live but they are there and shipping out. We will correct the show date issue in our database so you don't get two copies of Berlin. I will let Tenclub know to fix on their end.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE ON THESE EU SHOWS. You guys are like saints and I know this must have been a bit frustrating for you folks. When you need some, you need some. We will get them out the door asap.

KUFALA
    Peace
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Kufala wrote:
    A little longer than expected to go live but they are there and shipping out. We will correct the show date issue in our database so you don't get two copies of Berlin. I will let Tenclub know to fix on their end.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE ON THESE EU SHOWS. You guys are like saints and I know this must have been a bit frustrating for you folks. When you need some, you need some. We will get them out the door asap.

KUFALA

Cheers, now get working on those DVD's in time for xmas... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • WHERE THE FUCK IS PHILLY BOOTS????????? :lol::lol:
    Kufala wrote:

KUFALA

It's a pleasure!

Thank you Kufala!!
  • Kufala wrote:

KUFALA
    THANKS ALOT..ESPECIALLY TO BRADY..
  • icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    BEST EMAIL EVER....

Thank you for your order. You will receive another email when your order is
    processed. If you have any question, please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shipping@tenclub.net">shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.

You may view your order online by viewing your profile (in the Goods section
    of http://www.pearljam.com) and viewing the order with ID xxxxx.

Manchester and O2 show on the way. Having said that, I hope I have ordered the 18th and not the 15th....they were in Germany that date and playing in London would have been very difficult. I think I may wait for the 31/10 Spectrum show too.

Thanks 10c, sorry about the moans, you got there in the end and I am absolutely chuffed. I just hope they are here before Christmas!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.

Never satisfied?
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Kufala wrote:

KUFALA

Thanks!

Downloading now! Now where is that bottle of wine?
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Kirsten87 wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    good afternoon, no boots yet :shock:
    Welcome to the club!
    cheers! i have been thinking about it for years but never did. got fed up with missing gig tickets :D
  • NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    Kufala wrote:

KUFALA

Thanks for finally make it happen! Listening to the Berlin boot right now, and it was totally worth the waiting! :D
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Kufala wrote:

KUFALA

Thank you!!!!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Hey guys !

I'm new here, since i've joined 10C ten minutes ago to buy the 02 boots.

Of course thanks to PJ, 10c and Kufala, but I just want to thank you too guys, for the best 3 days I spent on this forum.

It was really frustrating to wait, but so much fun too with all your comments.

THANKS A LOT !!
  • wall05wall05 Posts: 304
    Bring on the Philly boots!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:
    2008 - Camden, NJ 1
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA x4
    2010 - Newark, NJ, New York City, NY x2
    2012 - Philadelphia, PA
    2013 - Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA x2, Hartford, CT
    2016 - Philadelphia, PA x2, New York City, NY 2, Fenway 2
  • NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    Hey guys !

Of course thanks to PJ, 10c and Kufala, but I just want to thank you too guys, for the best 3 days I spent on this forum.

THANKS A LOT !!

Welcome to total insanity!!! :crazy: Have fun!! :D
    Dear Customer,

Your Pearl Jam order has reached the Kufala fulfillment system and will be shipped shortly via USPS.

I think it's USPS that makes the difference in international shippings concerning the speed.

From now on, 5th November should be a public holiday!! ;)
  • already take Kufala confirmation shipping...they are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks again..
  • YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Manchester is sounding gooood!
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Hey guys !

THANKS A LOT !!

Bienvenue !!!
  • Hey guys !

THANKS A LOT !!
    wellcome to the FREAK ZONE
  • stichstich Posts: 62
    WHERE THE FUCK IS PHILLY BOOTS????????? :lol::lol:

LOL LOL LOL
    It's OK, you don't have to run and hide away
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    Bienvenue !!!

Merci ;)

Glad to be part of the freaks :D:D:D
  • syriatsyriat Posts: 11
    Download of O2 ordered, CD's of that + SBE (which I missed) also ordered.

Its taken a long time and like others I was annoyed/angry/confused/frustrated and am now pogoing along to the O2 and one of the best gigs I have ever been to

Thanks Kufala. You have just made me so very happy...I will driving down the M1 tomorrow with a huge smile and a very loud stereo.

No ... 2007 euro boots first. :D
    It's a never ending story ...