CANT IMAGINE WHY...heh
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    doompony wrote:
    nup, i usually get my copy too late.

i did enter the ukelele one a few ago but didn't win :(

ukelele.jpg

CANT IMAGINE WHY...heh

:) very cool - i like it :D

i missed that one - did the poster and the latest acrylic comp tho - too many bloody talented pj fans out there to compete with!!!
    impatience is a gift ........
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i wouldn't have thought cross dressing would have been one of eddie's hot points. i've seen him in drag before.

i once sent stoney a painting of a cow in a clown wig and nose - care of loosegroove. bruce tom reckons he did see it arrive, but who knows how much mail they used to get?

i was a weird teenager.
    zenith wrote:
    doompony wrote:

ukelele.jpg

CANT IMAGINE WHY...heh

:) very cool - i like it :D

i missed that one - did the poster and the latest acrylic comp tho - too many bloody talented pj fans out there to compete with!!!

do you have jpgs of your entries?
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:

ukelele.jpg

CANT IMAGINE WHY...heh

That's GREAT!!! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    i think eddie should wear makeup more often.
    i entered the one where you were supposed to dress up stone as well... i dressed him in a split enz outfit - and also as the bee girl.

again, unsuccessful.
    doompony wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=105278

the facebook links have the actual lyrical inspirations - and the poster entries are floating round on the f/book album too
    doompony wrote:
    i entered the one where you were supposed to dress up stone as well... i dressed him in a split enz outfit - and also as the bee girl.

again, unsuccessful.

stone would look excellent as a split enzer :D

i always wonder if the guys ever do take a look at these entries - or is it just the 10c staffers judging
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    doompony wrote:

ukelele.jpg

CANT IMAGINE WHY...heh

thats fantastic! love that image
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    zenith wrote:
    doompony wrote:

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 1&t=105278

the facebook links have the actual lyrical inspirations - and the poster entries are floating round on the f/book album too

gorgeous! i love he in my tree one. wish i'd done some now. i've never painted from lyrical inspiration before... but i did paint a picture based on a song title... had nothing to do with the song itself, just the name of the song bred inspiration
    zenith wrote:
    doompony wrote:

again, unsuccessful.

i always wonder if the guys ever do take a look at these entries - or is it just the 10c staffers judging

i like to think someone at least got a laugh out of my entry - it was going to be an earnest attempt at a lovely piece of art but i just kept going back to the idea of a movie poster and then it dawned on - cross dressing is always fun!
    doompony wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    doompony wrote:

again, unsuccessful.

i like to think someone at least got a laugh out of my entry - it was going to be an earnest attempt at a lovely piece of art but i just kept going back to the idea of a movie poster and then it dawned on - cross dressing is always fun!

i think 10c need to put out some sort of mini book with some of the great entries they've gotten in - but then, ive been saying that for so long now

my ambition isnt to win - but to get printed 8-) or hang on the back of eds toilet door :lol:
    doompony wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    doompony wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=105278

gorgeous! i love he in my tree one. wish i'd done some now. i've never painted from lyrical inspiration before... but i did paint a picture based on a song title... had nothing to do with the song itself, just the name of the song bred inspiration

thanks :) - no one can ever guess what songs they are for - but in my tree is the obvious one
    yeah i would have been happy with a mention but also.. not meant to be. apparently neil finn saw a portrait i did of him ... though i can't be sure. he probably just thought "whatever bitch, i'm not that wrinkley"
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    doompony wrote:
    cross dressing is always fun!

speaking from expirence , i have to say yes, the one time i did it was a lot of fun.
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016