Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    There is a very good chance that I will have an extra Sydney ticket, but I can't confirm until closer to the show.
  • Options
    Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    asktheaxis wrote:
    GA atmosphere should be great all the same. Have I got any chance of getting a good spot again or should I just deprive myself of liquid? :P

lol, half of 10c ends up in the hospital because of dehydration.... think the next tour will be seated again?

but its worth it
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I just got Christchurch -- CHECK AGAIN EVERYONE
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    F.BF.B Posts: 20
    As per the other topic, Perth and Sydney tickets up again too.
  • Options
    F.B wrote:
    As per the other topic, Perth and Sydney tickets up again too.

doh
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    CrazyboutevCrazyboutev Burns Beach WA Posts: 45
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got Perth tickets! Thanks 10C!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,703
    10c tickets for ALL Australian shows are now available. 8-)
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    E.K wrote:
    10c tickets for ALL Australian shows are now available. 8-)

Hahaha this is crazy
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    PappasPappas Posts: 809
    asktheaxis wrote:
    I hope someone can clear this up for me... with the 10C tickets you get early entrance to get a good spot. That sounds like a good idea, but I figure by the time Pearl Jam actually come on (with both Liam Finn and Ben Harper playing) either I will need to use the toilet or my girlfriend will. If there is no designated 10C area and you have take a break for whatever reason the advantage of early entrance is basically lost, right?
    Either way I have bought Melbourne tickets and I'm pumped for it wherever I end up, but am I missing something here?
    im hoping the fact that we get given wristbands means there is some sort of separation from the plebs!

my friend said if he can't get out for a drink or piss he's going to be bringing his pipe in lol, there will probably be alot of that going on in GA

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Pappas wrote:
    asktheaxis wrote:
    I hope someone can clear this up for me... with the 10C tickets you get early entrance to get a good spot. That sounds like a good idea, but I figure by the time Pearl Jam actually come on (with both Liam Finn and Ben Harper playing) either I will need to use the toilet or my girlfriend will. If there is no designated 10C area and you have take a break for whatever reason the advantage of early entrance is basically lost, right?
    Either way I have bought Melbourne tickets and I'm pumped for it wherever I end up, but am I missing something here?
    im hoping the fact that we get given wristbands means there is some sort of separation from the plebs!

my friend said if he can't get out for a drink or piss he's going to be bringing his pipe in lol, there will probably be alot of that going on in GA

I wish to meet your friend Harry 8-)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    LieslLiesl Posts: 64
    edited August 2009
    I got christchurch tickets, wanted to get a few more for some mates, max 2 per member, so whats the difference, have payed a bit more for mine, is there a fenced off area for us or what? All my mates reckon they are just gona push up the front. :lol:
    Post edited by Liesl on
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,703
    Pappas wrote:
    asktheaxis wrote:

Yeah there should be a special VIP area just for 10 club members, where they serve free food and drinks, we get our own special portable loos .. plus we get to meet the band after the show. :)
  • Options
    Pappas wrote:
    asktheaxis wrote:

might need to get him to make me a pipe. rofl
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Liesl wrote:
    I got christchurch tickets, wanted to get a few more for some mates, max 2 per member, so whats the difference, have payed a bit more for mine, is there a fenced off area for us or what? All my mate reckon they are just gona push up the front. :lol:

Yeah....Until your friends run into my Army of Big Guys and realise they can't go any further! :lol:

No fenced off area.....early entry before general GA.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Daughter of JeremyDaughter of Jeremy Up here in my tree Posts: 181
    E.K wrote:
    [

Yeah there should be a special VIP area just for 10 club members, where they serve free food and drinks, we get our own special portable loos .. plus we get to meet the band after the show. :)

I like your thinking, what a shame u dont work for 10c. Free Carona on a hot summer's night in GA rocking out to Pearl Jam, now that's my idea of heaven! Espec with the portaloo's nearby!!! ;)
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Liesl wrote:
    I got christchurch tickets, wanted to get a few more for some mates, max 2 per member, so whats the difference, have payed a bit more for mine, is there a fenced off area for us or what? All my mate reckon they are just gona push up the front. :lol:

Yeah....Until your friends run into my Army of Big Guys and realise they can't go any further! :lol:

No fenced off area.....early entry before general GA.

as per before lets make our own fence then if we dont get one
    New York - May 02 - 2016