Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    I think everyone should stop worrying about taking a piss, drink break, food break etc. I was at U2 at the Etihadand although in the middle, didnt have any trouble at all making my way back from a break. We'll have wrist bands to show to security personnel, remember. I think people are worrying about nothing. We cant be expected to stand in GA for x number of hours without taking a leak, I'm sure we'll be able to get back to our places after leaving the GA area. But I reiterate my idea of petitioning for a separate 10 club area.
  • meshellmeshell Posts: 52
    i love 10c, thanks i got my sydney now...... so i have 2 x non 10c ga tickets to get rid of..... hey thems the breaks of a momentary PANIC :D
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Ticketek are slowly starting to filter seating arrangements.

All they have at the moment is the names of the sections:

Ga Fixer Field Visa Presale $123.90
    Ga Backspacer Field Visa Presale $123.90
    Gold Reserve Seats Visa Presale $123.90
    Silver Reserve Seats

So it appears no divided floor sections into 6 like ACDC, but a split of some sort.

Thoughts?
    maybe fixer up front( for us) and backspacer down back(for cattle)?
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    DonJon wrote:
    Pappas wrote:
    asktheaxis wrote:
    I hope someone can clear this up for me... with the 10C tickets you get early entrance to get a good spot. That sounds like a good idea, but I figure by the time Pearl Jam actually come on (with both Liam Finn and Ben Harper playing) either I will need to use the toilet or my girlfriend will. If there is no designated 10C area and you have take a break for whatever reason the advantage of early entrance is basically lost, right?
    Either way I have bought Melbourne tickets and I'm pumped for it wherever I end up, but am I missing something here?
    im hoping the fact that we get given wristbands means there is some sort of separation from the plebs!

my friend said if he can't get out for a drink or piss he's going to be bringing his pipe in lol, there will probably be alot of that going on in GA

I wish to meet your friend Harry 8-)
    haha just follow the smell

as for songs, i want to hear the following
    OCEANS OPENER FOR ADELAIDE
    brother
    breath
    footsteps
    crown of thorns
    hard to imagine

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • LieslLiesl Posts: 64
    yeah fair enough....I CANT WAIT !!!!! it will be the best anyway!!! :lol:
    pjamaholic wrote:
    I think everyone should stop worrying about taking a piss, drink break, food break etc. I was at U2 at the Etihadand although in the middle, didnt have any trouble at all making my way back from a break. We'll have wrist bands to show to security personnel, remember. I think people are worrying about nothing. We cant be expected to stand in GA for x number of hours without taking a leak, I'm sure we'll be able to get back to our places after leaving the GA area. But I reiterate my idea of petitioning for a separate 10 club area.

maybe we make it that we all come back in via the front barrier then back to our places.... we'll all know who we are after the first hour or so :)
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    on another note, who has plans for after the melbourne show

I am looking to make it a massive weekend? any takers?
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    pjamaholic wrote:

Well if anyone sees me go out for a piss, you better let me back in. :x Grab me on the way past if you want drinks brought back! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    meshell wrote:
    pjamaholic wrote:

maybe we make it that we all come back in via the front barrier then back to our places.... we'll all know who we are after the first hour or so :)

It's not going to happen.....no chance.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    I sent an email to Adelaide Oval people asking for a map.

Quote:
    Unfortunately a map of the Pearl Jam Concert has not yet been released. We have been told that the set up will be very similar to the AC/DC Concert and that map can be viewed on the Ticketek website.
    End Quote

Nothing on Ticketek yet...
  • Anyone have a spare brisbane ticket they want to swap for a spare adelaide? 10c tickets of course :D
  • Raiden wrote:

Quote:
    Unfortunately a map of the Pearl Jam Concert has not yet been released. We have been told that the set up will be very similar to the AC/DC Concert and that map can be viewed on the Ticketek website.
    End Quote

Well if we go off the AC/DC map for Brissy (which is what I was basing my seating/standing options on) then I reckon 10c will let 10c only into those two little front areas that are clsoest to the stage (which might be the fixer area ticktek are referring to??) and then cattle class up the back (hence the term backspacer??), mind you I have been wrong lots before!!!!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
    2014 Brisbane January 19 BDO
    *DISCLAIMER* I suck at typing, sorry for the illegibility of posts
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225

Yes, I'd be interested in an after party. Like back in '06 at the Queensberry.
  • Stevie KStevie K Posts: 17
    Two different area's.....gotta admit, there is some hope with this, it does make sense ;)
  • LucanLucan Posts: 104

Cherry Bar or Ding Dong Lounge? Bit of a stroll from Docklands, but worth it.
    lol Ding Dong Lounge! :lol:
  • twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    ozpjman wrote:

Silver Reserve Seats

So it appears no divided floor sections into 6 like ACDC, but a split of some sort.

Thoughts?

Sydney will be a 3 split most likely. Two sections left and right of the stage and one big section behind those two.

Here is a some footage I shot in the same venue that will give an idea of the set up (except that there is no divide in the front section):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEoue8ccHjg
    twojawas wrote:

Sydney will be a 3 split most likely. Two sections left and right of the stage and one big section behind those two.

Here is a some footage I shot in the same venue that will give an idea of the set up (except that there is no divide in the front section):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEoue8ccHjg

Ahhh good stuff! Thanks!
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Raiden wrote:

Quote:
    End Quote

Keep on the case big fella...good work
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.

Ill take up that offer
    Stevie K wrote:
    Two different area's.....gotta admit, there is some hope with this, it does make sense ;)

Yep Ive been saying it heaps the last few days.....I still think they have something up there sleeves and/or are trying to do something
    :D
  • ozpjman wrote:

Silver Reserve Seats

Thoughts?
    maybe fixer up front( for us) and backspacer down back(for cattle)?

Its hard to see Fixer front/ Backspacer back if they are the same price? Could it be a left and right split
    Not that it will matter for us in our own front section ;)
  • JelmotJelmot Posts: 19
    pjamaholic wrote:
    asktheaxis wrote:
    I hope someone can clear this up for me... with the 10C tickets you get early entrance to get a good spot. That sounds like a good idea, but I figure by the time Pearl Jam actually come on (with both Liam Finn and Ben Harper playing) either I will need to use the toilet or my girlfriend will. If there is no designated 10C area and you have take a break for whatever reason the advantage of early entrance is basically lost, right?
    Either way I have bought Melbourne tickets and I'm pumped for it wherever I end up, but am I missing something here?

So all the more reason for a petition for a designated 10 club area. I brought this up in another thread. It's not too late to do something about it. If they can do it overseas they can do it here.

Yep, this sounds great. Get the petition organised and we'll sort this barrier issue in no time.
  • DonJon wrote:
    Stevie K wrote:

Yep Ive been saying it heaps the last few days.....I still think they have something up there sleeves and/or are trying to do something

ooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww :shock: I love magic tricks :P
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • I love magic trix too. I love 10Club, I loooooove Pearl Jam, and I love the Bailey's on ice I am drinking celebration!!!!
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    lol Ding Dong Lounge! :lol:

Dead Moon played there around 2005.....
    I didnt hang out around....
    Did check the Ding Dong club out tho..
    I love magic trix too. I love 10Club, I loooooove Pearl Jam, and I love the Bailey's on ice I am drinking celebration!!!!

can i add a little butterscotch schnappes to you bailey's....
    *mwah* thank u for the spare ticket pk..... ur the best.. i will be the driver for the night
    :D:D:D
  • meshell wrote:
    I love magic trix too. I love 10Club, I loooooove Pearl Jam, and I love the Bailey's on ice I am drinking celebration!!!!

can i add a little butterscotch schnappes to you bailey's....

tell you what, I'll split the bottle with you and you can add butterscotch schnapps to your half. I got horrible ill on cocksucking cowboys one night at uni and haven't touched the stuff since. Even the smell of butterscotch schnapps turns my stomach!!!!! :mrgreen:
    1998 Brisbane night 2
    2003 Brisbane night 1
    2006 Brisbane night 1
    2009 Brisbane Nov 25
This discussion has been closed.