Options

Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Options
    LongRoad wrote:
    so who's ready for the first mosh pit in 10 years?

sheesh you guys dont go to many concerts do you? All club gigs and most larger rock concerts have a mosh pit - get out much? :lol:

I was talking about PJ mosh pit TARDS.

and yeah zig in 98 it went off when they played STBC. harder then pantera, fear factory and BDO, :twisted:
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

ha ha, i realised that and was just having a dig. but then everyone else seem to jump on ya as if you've never been out before.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options

ha ha, i realised that and was just having a dig. but then everyone else seem to jump on ya as if you've never been out before.

:cry: it's hard to get out with the kids and shit ya know.

lol

bring on November
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• Options
    LongRoad wrote:
    so who's ready for the first mosh pit in 10 years?

sheesh you guys dont go to many concerts do you? All club gigs and most larger rock concerts have a mosh pit - get out much? :lol:

and yeah zig in 98 it went off when they played STBC. harder then pantera, fear factory and BDO, :twisted:
    I remember the mosh pit at Nana Mouskouri, back in '65. Now THAT was scary shit! :o She nearly poked my eye out with her spectacles, during one of her wicked stage dives. Feral I tells ya :shock:
  • Options
    ToastieToastie Posts: 42
    I was front row for RATM at the Sydney sideshow infront of Morello and i got flipping smashed. I really hope the PJ show isnt that crazy.
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Fuck....I hope so much it's not like that. I'm pretty fiesty in crowds etc but I'm not up for getting smashed.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Bring it!
    Hit me! :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    zezitozezito Posts: 164
    Toastie wrote:
    I was front row for RATM at the Sydney sideshow infront of Morello and i got flipping smashed. I really hope the PJ show isnt that crazy.

I was just behind you, impossible to be that crazy mate.
    "...take care of a couple of requests...one is from last night...I don't know if you are here again tonight...this first one...I'm not gonna tell you!"
    EV Adelaide 22-11-2006 ... yep I was there ... THANKS!
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    it all depends on where you want to be.

if it's your goal to hang onto the barrier all night, expect to go home a little sore. if you are happy standing back out of it a bit, you'll be fine.

every G.A show i've been too i normally just hang up the back a bit, depending on the size of venue, but normally you know 10-15 metres from the stage and too the side a bit and it's always fine. but even back a bit, when the band comes on there is always that surge of people moving to the front.

I'm 5'1.....I need to be at the front to see anything.....I'll be right.....

Now the not being able to pee for hours and hours fucking sucks though!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    ToastieToastie Posts: 42
    zezito77 wrote:
    Toastie wrote:

I was just behind you, impossible to be that crazy mate.

Were you the one that gave me internal bleeding?!? Just kidding...but far out i was hurting after that show.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    it all depends on where you want to be.

if it's your goal to hang onto the barrier all night, expect to go home a little sore. if you are happy standing back out of it a bit, you'll be fine.

every G.A show i've been too i normally just hang up the back a bit, depending on the size of venue, but normally you know 10-15 metres from the stage and too the side a bit and it's always fine. but even back a bit, when the band comes on there is always that surge of people moving to the front.

I'm 5'1.....I need to be at the front to see anything.....I'll be right.....

Now the not being able to pee for hours and hours fucking sucks though!
    Catheta? :D:lol:
  • Options
    EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    Sorry if this has been posted! Just got home drunk from the pub.

http://www.chuggentertainment.com/tourmedia/225

Soon to be released TV ad for the upcoming tour.
  • Options
    I think we'll be fine, Sus :) We'll prolly know most of the peeps in the 10c section and like Jose said earlier, we'll all look out for each other.
    I promise when I throw you, I'll be gentle :)
  • Options
    Im in the same situation about renewing my membership after the date that the AUS/NZ tour was announced, so im not sure whether ill be intitiled access Ten Club presales.

Any thoughts??
  • Options
    Easties wrote:
    Sorry if this has been posted! Just got home drunk from the pub.

http://www.chuggentertainment.com/tourmedia/225

Soon to be released TV ad for the upcoming tour.
    O....M.....F....G!!!!!! :o
    I just got excited about this tour, for the first time since it was announced!!!! REALLY excited - shivers n all! :shock:
  • Options
    Bring it!
    Hit me! :lol:
    happy-slap.gif
  • Options
    just told the wife she's gonna need a cathider with a bag cause when I get up the front there's no way I'm movin 8-)
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• Options
    poor liam, no mention, just a photo.

man i'm lovin that fucking beard.

i'm not gonna trim mine now til after i see him in September. i was just thinking today though it's getting to that long stage where it's starting to bug the shit out of me and needs a trim.
  • Options
    this is so freakn sweet, does anyone know when the travel package info will be realised? are there tickets for aussie shows on sale somewhere that i don't know about? :S
  • Options
    this is so freakn sweet, does anyone know when the travel package info will be realised? are there tickets for aussie shows on sale somewhere that i don't know about? :S

Ten Club members-only ticket pre-sale details to follow. Check www.pearljam.com for details.

Special Ten Club sponsored Travel Packages to be available. Details forthcoming.
  • Options
    all this information giving Fishy. You're so nice :lol:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Options

it would just be good when people realise we all know as much as each other. which at the moment seems to be very little.
  • Options

it would just be good when people realise we all know as much as each other. which at the moment seems to be very little.

if they read the first page it's all there
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• Options
    Don't forget......I can't read or write :( :oops: :cry:

F69
  • Options

thanks for the info man, its nice to know we are all in this together...i'm so stoked and was worried that in my happiness i might have missed something important :)
  • Options
  • Options
    :o Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
  • Options
    ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    pearl jam tour tv hey??

I hope they do shoutouts!!
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Options
    Man I wish they would announce some 10C tix dets already......I'm heading o/s in a few and would appreciate having secured some oz tix before I go! :?
  • Options
    Dr ChronoDr Chrono Posts: 129
    Anyway I'm off to bed, see you all back on here tomorrow :D

Damn ad made me more excited for the tour!

Oh if you click on "tour presenters" it's got Nova on there, might explain the Stone interview this week?
This discussion has been closed.