Comments

• pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,238
    Potown eh?? nice...same here!

Mansfield '03, night 3
    Randall's Island '96, night 2
    Philly '05...Tho both Borgota shows rocked
    Msg '98 night 2
    Msg '03 night 1

Guess they will be my top 5....for now:) its still early in the morning cant think that good...
  • Philly 05. I don't think I really need to explain that one.

MSG 1 08. Fucking sick show from start to finish, with a great setlist. AMAZING energy.

Borgata II 05. My first PJ show ever. Started with Present Tense, and I knew it would be special.

MSG 2 08. Energy was just as good as MSG 1 if not better, although the setlist wasn't quite as good.

ER 2 06. An awesome show with a nice set to close out leg one of that tour, Rats, In Hiding, HTI, Last Exit.
    Borgata II, Philly 05, ER 1 06, ER 2 06, Camden I 08, MSG I 08, MSG II 08, Mansfield II 08, EV 1 NYC, EV NJPAC

Hard To Imagine
  • kane316kane316 Posts: 180
    1. 9/29/96 Randall's Island-2nd PJ show ever and they played for close to 3 hours. I don't think anything will top that show

2. 10/3/05 Wachovia Center-There's something about this show that really stands out. The version of Alive they played here is my absolute favorite of all time. And hearing Crown of Thorns wasn't bad either.

3. 9/28/96 Randall's Island-1st ever time seeing PJ live. I remember getting there early and rushing to get to the front as it was all GA. Hearing Ben Harper, dealing with drunken idiots, John Popper from Blues Traveler playing on Evenflow, having my tape recorder confiscated and then returned(all the while never being shut off). How can you not ask for a better show?

4. 5/12/06 Albany-This concert was like my hometown show as it was the closest they come for me. Sitting 10th row center, thanks 10c, and catching Eddie's pick after Why Go.

5. 9/10/98 MSG-Pearl Jam's first show at the Garden. Ben Harper opening, hearing All those Yesterdays live, and the excitement around it being their first show ever at MSG

13 Pearl Jam shows with 2 more coming this year. Chicago 1 and Philly 2. Best band in the world. Period.
  • I have been a long time fan, but the only show I have been to is MSG08 2, 6/25/08. It's nice to see so many of youhave it on your list. I was behind the stage about two rows from the top of the building so it was hard to get a good handle on the true performance, sound and visually wise it sucked. But what in particular was it about this show that made it one of your favorites. It looks like Release, Garden, Rats were all treats, but I;m wondering what else did it for you. Appreciate any input.

By the way, Spectrum 2 '09 will be my second show.
    6-25-2008 MSG
    10-31-2009 Spectrum
    5-18-2010 Newark
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Columbia 08
    Alpine Valley 03
    Atlanta 03
    Asheville 04
    Borgata 05
  • Cosmic SlopCosmic Slop Posts: 107
    Sicko wrote:
    :twisted: Spokane, The Met Theater- 93
    :twisted: Gorge Amphitheater - 93
    :twisted: Missoula, Field House - 95
    :twisted: Missoula, Grizzly Stadium - 98
    :twisted: Vancouver BC, GM Place - 05
    FloydZoot wrote:
    I'd be wrong if I didn't tell you about the band out today that has the ability to match Pearl Jam in Greatness.

Stone Temple Pilots.

My God what a fucking incredible show. Scott is finally free from drugs and they are at the top of their game in very small venues as they get their legs back under them again. I just saw them at the Borgata in AC and they blew us away.

Go see them now as soon as you can. I love PJ, but if there was ever a Vice President more deserving of Rock God greatness standing next to Eddie.... it would be a clean and sober Scott Weiland.

Jesus... I cannot tell you people how absolutely fucking incredible they are now. You will be hearing new stuff from STP real soon.

I saw them this tour...not in a small venue, but even still I'm sorry I have to disagree with you on this. Nowhere near a PJ show imo.
  • cindylcindyl Posts: 63
    in no order,from deadmantalking
    jefferson airplane at the syria mosque in pgh.70,gracie's thru the roof vocals ,owsley was in attendence ,sort of.
    pink floyd ,darkside tour,they had to open up the roof of the civic arena to let the smoke cloud out pgh 74
    doors,71,pgh.cause a cop let me a side door for free, i was to elevated to know he expected a kickback.
    pearl jam dc 08,cause it made the old lady so happy,and made me a fan
    neil young -rust never sleeps tour
  • awilkinsawilkins Posts: 984
    1. Montreal 03- first ever show; huge crowd; best Alive ever; took a train 13 hours to get there.

2. Halifax 05- a PJ show 3.5 hours from my house! Great setlist, sweet 10C seats.

3. Mansfield 08- got tix last minute; great TM seats; Wash, Bee Girl, Footsteps, Who You Are,

4. Boston II 04- VFC show; Alone, I Got a Feeling, Immortality; left biochem class early, drove 8 hours there, and
    8 hours home, 0 sleep, get home just in time for Uni soccer pratice.

5. Vedder Memphis 09- need I say more.

6. Toronto 09- will be epic...just wait.
  • nevmilesnevmiles Posts: 1,363
    Not really a good question for me as the show in Toronto in 3 weeks will only be my 7th time seeing them . . . . so i will rank ALL 6 of the shows I've been to . . . .

#1 - BARRIE, ON 08/22/98

Number 1 by far. My first time seeing them, general admission craziness, and it was my 20th birthday.

#2 - OTTAWA, ON 09/16/05

A home town show and they played for nearly 3 hours . . . amazing setlist

#3 - KITCHENER, ON 09/11/05

Amazing to see them in such a small venue

#4 - TORONTO, ON 06/28/03

Great venue, and decent seats given they were not 10C seats

#5 - TORONTO, ON 10/05/00

Not bad, but we were in the nosebleeds. The setlist was okay, but given we were so far away from the stage, I didn't really feel it....

#6 - MONTREAL, QC 10/04/00

Same reasons as above. Good show, and it was great to see them live again, but something was lacking given our proximity to the stage.
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • whgarrettwhgarrett Posts: 574
    Murfreesboro, TN 1994
    Bellingham, WA 2000
    Showbox #2 2002
    Benaroya Hall 2003
    The Gorge 2005
    :D
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 14,990
    #1 - 1996 - Randall's Island 2
    #2 - 1998 - MSG 2
    #3 - 2005 - Borgata 1
    #4 - 2000 - Jones Beach 2
    #5 - 2003 - Spectrum

I was just watching some video on youtube of the Randall's Island show from 1996 - wow - what an amazing show and so many memories... I love that show - I REALLY hope they make it one of the vault shows.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    edited August 2009
    1. Constitution Hall '95
    2. Pittsburgh '00 3. State College '03
    4. Pittsburgh '06
    5. Pittsburgh '03/Cleveland '03/Cincinnati '03

Special mention : Pittsburgh (AJ Palumbo Ctr), '91 opening for the RHCP. Chairs were literally ripped out - crazy night. :D
    Post edited by Tuolumne Mama on
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Hartford 2008
    Mansfield 2003 (night three)
    Boston night 1 & 2 2006
    Mansfield night 1 2008
  • 96' Randalls Island I - (first show)
    98' MSG II (enough said)
    05' Ottawa
    05' Borgata II
    08' Hartford
    96' Randalls island II
    98' NJ, MSG II
    00' Jones Beach I,II,III
    03' Nassau, MSG I, II
    05' Montreal, Ottawa, Borgata II
    06' NJ I, II
    08' Camden II, MSG II, Hartford, Beacon NY, Ed Ved NYC I
    09' Philly 4
    10' MSG I,II
    11' Ed Ved Hartford
    13' Chicago, Brooklyn II
    15' GCF NY
    16' Philly II, MSG I
  • ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    evanser wrote:
    In all of the philly madness, I thought something to deflect the sadness for some.....

1. Camden #2 1998 - my first of 21 shows, I was supposed to go with friends who backed out the last minute, took my sister and we were off from there - no longer talk to those friends
    2. Spectrum 2003 - Awesome set list, great venue and great energy from crowd
    3. Borgata #2 2005 - The 7 hours waiting in line with GA tix did not drive me mad - front row between Ed and Stone
    4. MSG #1 2003 - the show was surreal and I love NYC!
    5. Borgata #1 2005 - intimate venue Ga tix about 10 rows from stage - one year wedding anniversary - what a way to spend it with PJ

share your memories with us!
    Oct. 26 1991 :mrgreen: April 01 1992 :mrgreen: July 29 1992 :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• Sadly I've only seen them twice (I'm a young 'un as they say) but anywho.... In no order since they were both phenominal

Dublin 06 - It's ok with Daugher was amazing. As was this particular version of Black imo

Nijmegen 07 - Great energy and I was in the pit up towards the front.

And even though it doesn't strictly count....

Eddie - First night at Baltimore 09!

Also adding Shepherd's Bush and o2 arena gig to the list so hopefully they'll both be up at the top! :)
  • Vital_73Vital_73 Posts: 80
    Wow, that's tough. Every one I have been to has been pretty epic, but I'll give it a go in no particular order.

2.5.95 - Pissbottle Men @ Moore Theatre Seattle.
    Remember being let in and running for our seats - huge grins and adrenaline flowing. Ended up about 8 rows back from the pit and dead center stage. With the incline in the theatre I was at eye level with Ed the whole show. I remember feeling so weird making eye contact with him as I sang along with the songs - very surreal exp. for a 21yo. Really cool show.

9.5.93 - Gorge w/Blind Melon & Uncle Neil.
    This is probably my one greatest/worst show ever. I was the only one of my friends who had a credit card at the time so i bought the tix. I had a safe at work so i kept the tix there until day of show. Day of show I pull the tix out of the safe, put one in my shirt pocket and took the rest to my desk. Get to my desk and the tix are gone! All except mine. I search the office high and low for 3 hours and nothing. PISSSED. Had to tell everyone our lower level GA tix are gone and I have to buy scalper tix at the Gorge. By the time we get there from Seattle since I wasted so much time looking for tix the only seats left were on the sky bluff bleachers. All we had was dirt weed full of seeds and a pop can. Ended up w/the biggest headache ever. Didn't even stick around for Neil. That said, the show was amazing, even from that distance. And the opposite side of the sky bluff bleachers ended up storming down the hill and collapsing a huge chain link fence separating the two sections of seating. It was like watching something out of a movie, but I still remember seeing all those people looking like a herd of gazelles on the move! Oh by the way, 6 months or more later I find the tix at work - they fell inside a filing cabinet up against the front of the drawer. Yeah.... I know.

12.8.93 - Seattle Center Arena
    House sitting for my aunt in Seattle, three good friends, and copious amounts of hallucinogenics made this an amazing treat. Parked at the show, stepped out of the car and was off and running. Realized after going thru security, buying t-shirt, and making it to my seat that I had a bag of, er, herbal remedies in by t-shirt pocket. The band looked like they were 10ft tall from my seats in the middle of the arena but at the back row on the side. I remember screaming every word to every song the entire show and occasionally looking over at the probably 13yo kid with his dad sitting next to me. I'm sure they were stoked to sit next to me! This is the show Eddie beat a hole into the stage with his mic stand and climbed down in it. The band just walked off stage and started playing hacky sack. Classic. Any kids reading this - don't do drugs. Bad. Bad.

6.22.08 - Verizon Center DC
    My son's first concert. Lucky little shit. My first concert was Neil Diamond. Anyway for me to be able to take him across the country and see Pearl Jam in our nation's capital for his first show was something I'll never forget. Plus he got to see a kid about 3 years older than him up on stage playing with Pearl Jam - the look on his face alone when that happened was worth the trip.

6.24.08 - MSG 1
    My son's second concert and he catches a pick from Mike. Unbelievable. Our 10C seats put us row 7 just about directly in front of Jeff. Amazing show. I have been to 23 shows and have not ever caught anything and most of those have been first 5 rows, my kid catches a pick his second show 2000miles away from home.

I have about 10 others out of my 23 that made other people's lists so I think in my modest amount of shows I have seen, I have lucked out in seeing some classics including all Gorge shows, Mem Stadium, Portland 06, saw RHCP open for them in Seattle. Some of the best times of my life!

Two more in Seattle and one more in San Diego this year will be added to the list.
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,563
    1. Grand Rapids 2006 (if you weren't there listen to the show. It's amazing!)
    2. London, ON 2005 (Canada!)
    3. East Lansing 1998 (my first)
    4. MSG 1 2008 (seventh row at the most famous arena in the world!)
    5. Grand Rapids 2004 (vote for change and 3rd row!)
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • evanserevanser Posts: 152
    bump

any updates after the past few weeks of shows
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    Chicago- The Vic

Chicago 2009 Night 2

Toledo 2004- Neil Young

Cleveland 2006- Very Underrated show: Smile, Don't Gimmie No Lip, Immortality... Eddie talking shit about the Pistons. I still say it's a top 5 show of the 2006 tour.

Cleveland 2003- Sonic Reducer, Present Tense
  • DempsDemps Posts: 102
    Albany - 5/12/06 - Glad to see this show getting a little bit of love. Very similar to last week's Toronto show, but I liked this one a lot better for some reason.

Boston - 4/12/94 - A show that gets a lot of love. Second time I ever saw them and the first time was about a week earlier in Springfield, MA so I was feeling no pain. Just listened to an old boot I have of this show and they were really on fire at this point. Not really having as much fun with things, in retrospect, but as a band they were scorching.

Milwaukee - 6/29/06 - Spent my 30th in Milwaukee with my two favorite bands. Just a fucking amazing show. Didn't even care about the shorter set to be honest. And Eddie doing "The Waiting" with Petty and the Heartbreakers made it one of the best shows ever.

Reading - 10/1/04 - Haven't seen anyone mention this show. Great set list. Awesome vibe with the VFC tour. Totally missed Tim Robbins band and Death Cab as my friend and I were racing down from NYC after work. Found parking and ran into the Soveriegn Center just as the band hit the stage and the crowd exploded. Seats were far away, but in the best part of the arena for sound and it was incredible. Only show I have ever been to where Even Flow didn't make an appearance. Wish they released these shows as boots.

Mansfield - 7/2/03 - Night one, which a lot of people have already posted about. Very good show. I was really bummed that I couldn't stick around for the other two shows.

Funny - I've lived in NYC for 12 years and have never seen them at MSG and I grew up in CT and have seen them in Hartford twice, but missed the killer 2008 show (I was on a plane home from Alaska that night and caught them the 30th in Mansfield for another great show). The shows I saw in Hartford (96 and 98) while still great experiences are the closest to duds that I can recall, especially when reading over the setlists in comparison to other shows of the era. Thought they must have hated the venue or something (Hartford fans - not just PJ, but for anything not related to The Huskys - tend to be pretty apathetic). Never would have expected a show like last summer's at The Dodge.
    I suggest you step out on your porch...run away my son...see it all...oh see the world // I wait on the porch...hoping someday I'll be let in

Springfield, MA 4/6/94 -- Boston, MA 4/11/94 -- Hartford, CT 10/2/96 -- Hartford, CT 9/13/98 -- Mansfield, MA 7/2/03 -- Reading, PA 10/1/04 -- Albany, NY 5/12/06 -- Milwaukee, WI 6/29/06 -- Mansfield, MA 6/30/08 -- Toronto, ON 9/21/09 -- Philadelphia, PA 10/31/09 -- Worcester, MA 10/16/13 -- Hartford, CT 10/25/13 -- New York, NY 9/26/15 -- New York, NY 5/2/16 -- Boston, MA 8/5/16 -- Boston, MA 8/7/16 -- Boston, MA 9/2/18 -- Boston, MA 9/4/18 -- London, UK 7/8/22 -- Hamilton, ON 9/6/22 -- Toronto, ON 9/8/22 -- New York, NY 9/11/22 -- Chicago, IL 9/5/23 -- Chicago, IL 9/7/23 -- New York, NY 9/3/24 -- Philadelphia, PA 9/7/24 -- Philadelphia, PA 9/9/24
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    bonnaroo
    columbia
    chicago 2

only been to 5 shows

the others were west palm and chicago 1
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Since I've now seen 7 PJ shows, I can make a top 5 list. :mrgreen:

1. Chicago - 10/9/00
    This was my very first PJ show, the day after the Ice Bowl...the guys were so happy to be inside, in a warm climate in Ed's hometown, that they played almost 30 songs. The crowd was going nuts the whole time. I had just turned 19 and went with a friend of mine - Ticketmaster seated us behind a pole - we snuck over to one of the aisles and watched from the balcony (back when security didn't care if people did that). If I was in love with this band before, this show made me a fan for life.

2. Chicago - 8/23/09 and 8/24/09
    I can't split these shows up; it was like an epic 2 volume concert. Absolutely amazing setlists and energy from the band; crowd was really into it even if they weren't moving around much. I heard a ton of songs that I'd never heard live, and I got amazing seats near the side of the stage both nights. Fantastic.

3. Chicago - Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    I decided to go alone to this one, and waited for 13 1/2 hours in 95 degree heat just to have a place near the stage. It was worth it. Even though everyone was miserably hot and exhausted, the show was high energy and Ed had a huge smile on his face the whole time. I emerged from the pit, soaked in sweat and almost dead from dehydration, called my husband on my cell phone and croaked, "I'm still alive". Truer words were never spoken...

4. Chicago - 5/16/06
    Got front row balcony in the 300s near the stage, nice bird's eye view with no one in front of us. Awesome show. Too bad I didn't go the following night, when they played Footsteps and Crown of Thorns...

5. Milwaukee - 6/29/06
    This one was a bittersweet show for me. We got there late, but arrived just in time to hear the end of the first song. The drunks behind me kept spilling their beer on me the whole time, but I still enjoyed the show. It was the last time I saw my ex-best friend...
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,438
    In no order:

Lisbon II - September 5th, 2006
    Milano - September 17th, 2006
    Dusseldorf - June 21st, 2007
    Nijmegen - June 28th, 2007
    Manchester - August 17th, 2009

There are so many moments/songs that make those shows so special to me, don't have time to go into all of them!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • PaigePaige Posts: 365
    1. West Palm Beach 1 '98 -- the closest I've ever been at a PJ show, they just give you their energy ... it's an amazing feeling and one I'm obviously not over.

2. Phoenix '00 -- the big 10th anniversary show was the next day, but they were so relaxed and sounded great as they went through a similar setlist.

3. Las Vegas '00 -- very emotional show, I was verklempt from "Crown of Thorns" until Stoney rocked the "Mankind."

4. East Rutherford 2 '06 -- great setlist and a lot of fun, I particularly remember Eddie's shoutout to the ladies for "Leaving Here.'

5. East Rutherford 1 '06 -- the new songs were vibrant, the old songs were resonant.
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,460
    1. Gorge-2005... enough said.
    2. Toledo-2004... neil young
    3. Milwaukee-1995... first show row 2!
    4. Grand rapids-2006... amazing show!
    5. Champaign,il-2003... could not believe the energy from the band!

other great shows... St. Louis-1998, Alpine valley-1998,2000,2003, and Indy-2000.

lollapolloza-2007 was nice also.
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • BudTBudT Posts: 60
    MSG 1- 2003
    Ottawa- 2005
    Hartford- 2008
    Saratoga- 2000 (1st show)
    Boston 2- 2006 (LEASH! I've never seen a place go that crazy!)
  • EB88590EB88590 Posts: 21
    1. LA2 1998
    2. LA2 2006
    3. SB 2006
    4. EV Solo LA2 2008
    5. Vegas 2003
  • I_Am_MikeI_Am_Mike Posts: 222
    Demps wrote:
    Albany - 5/12/06 - Glad to see this show getting a little bit of love. Very similar to last week's Toronto show, but I liked this one a lot better for some reason.

Boston - 4/12/94 - A show that gets a lot of love. Second time I ever saw them and the first time was about a week earlier in Springfield, MA so I was feeling no pain. Just listened to an old boot I have of this show and they were really on fire at this point. Not really having as much fun with things, in retrospect, but as a band they were scorching.

Milwaukee - 6/29/06 - Spent my 30th in Milwaukee with my two favorite bands. Just a fucking amazing show. Didn't even care about the shorter set to be honest. And Eddie doing "The Waiting" with Petty and the Heartbreakers made it one of the best shows ever.

Reading - 10/1/04 - Haven't seen anyone mention this show. Great set list. Awesome vibe with the VFC tour. Totally missed Tim Robbins band and Death Cab as my friend and I were racing down from NYC after work. Found parking and ran into the Soveriegn Center just as the band hit the stage and the crowd exploded. Seats were far away, but in the best part of the arena for sound and it was incredible. Only show I have ever been to where Even Flow didn't make an appearance. Wish they released these shows as boots.

Mansfield - 7/2/03 - Night one, which a lot of people have already posted about. Very good show. I was really bummed that I couldn't stick around for the other two shows.

Funny - I've lived in NYC for 12 years and have never seen them at MSG and I grew up in CT and have seen them in Hartford twice, but missed the killer 2008 show (I was on a plane home from Alaska that night and caught them the 30th in Mansfield for another great show). The shows I saw in Hartford (96 and 98) while still great experiences are the closest to duds that I can recall, especially when reading over the setlists in comparison to other shows of the era. Thought they must have hated the venue or something (Hartford fans - not just PJ, but for anything not related to The Huskys - tend to be pretty apathetic). Never would have expected a show like last summer's at The Dodge.

great call on the reading show. much unheralded. i too wish this was on a boot. great show at a relatively small arena.
  • Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    Buffalo 1996 - great show
    Mansfield 2003 - nuff said
    Albany 2006 - RATS!!
    Hartford 2008 - insane energy
    Toronto 2009 - Pearl Jam opening for themselves! - epic!
    Dancing in irreverence