Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

Comments

• Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    [/quote]
    i hope they do the boston,,and all the people i meet here and jam haven are so cool and polite...so one for the bostonians(dont know if there is such a word)..play boston!!!!!!![/quote]

I raise a glass of Uzo to you my friend!!
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    jaimelynjaimelyn Posts: 44
    morgie2 wrote:
    i hope they do the boston,,and all the people i meet here and jam haven are so cool and polite...so one for the bostonians(dont know if there is such a word)..play boston!!!!!!![/quote]

I raise a glass of Uzo to you my friend!![/quote]

Cheers!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    jaimelyn wrote:
    morgie2 wrote:
    i hope they do the boston,,and all the people i meet here and jam haven are so cool and polite...so one for the bostonians(dont know if there is such a word)..play boston!!!!!!!

I raise a glass of Uzo to you my friend!![/quote]

Cheers![/quote]
    Cheers to u my friend!!!!!!!!stin igia sou!!!!!!drink it all and brake the glass and shout opa!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Greek way ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jaimelyn wrote:
    morgie2 wrote:
    i hope they do the boston,,and all the people i meet here and jam haven are so cool and polite...so one for the bostonians(dont know if there is such a word)..play boston!!!!!!!

I raise a glass of Uzo to you my friend!!

Cheers![/quote]
    Cheers to u my friend!!!!!!!!stin igia sou!!!!!!drink it all and brake the glass and shout opa!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Greek way ;)[/quote]

I will definitely shout opa! if Boston is announced. Maybe I should just start a rumour. 'OMG, is it true Pearl Jam is playing Fenway this year?! Get out!' :P
  • Options
    morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    [/quote]

I will definitely shout opa! if Boston is announced. Maybe I should just start a rumour. 'OMG, is it true Pearl Jam is playing Fenway this year?! Get out!' :P[/quote]

Yea, as a tribute to WBCN, they are playing 4 shows at Fenway. Yeah, Yeah, that's the ticket ;)
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • Options
    morgie2 wrote:

I will definitely shout opa! if Boston is announced. Maybe I should just start a rumour. 'OMG, is it true Pearl Jam is playing Fenway this year?! Get out!' :P[/quote]

Yea, as a tribute to WBCN, they are playing 4 shows at Fenway. Yeah, Yeah, that's the ticket ;)[/quote]

I can see this catching on like wild fire already 8-)
  • Options
    Yea, as a tribute to WBCN, they are playing 4 shows at Fenway. Yeah, Yeah, that's the ticket ;

:lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,506
    Yea, as a tribute to WBCN, they are playing 4 shows at Fenway. Yeah, Yeah, that's the ticket ;

:lol::lol::lol:

+1. I really hope they squeeze in a Boston show this fall. I wonder where the pre-meetup w/fans would be?
  • Options
    I'm praying for Boston, too. But, I'll be happy with anything they add to the east coast! How about a few nights in NYC? Please please please.... :idea:
  • Options
    I'm praying for Boston, too. But, I'll be happy with anything they add to the east coast! How about a few nights in NYC? Please please please.... :idea:

What I don't get is the logistics of this if they do play East Coast in 2010. It's like they'll play the Spectrum, and maybe because they're demolishing it, and then that's it when they can just add a few more shows while they're out on the East Coast and won't have to worry about touring there in 2010. Of course if they do take the winter and holidays off and then start back up in April, where are they going to tour? The places they didn't in 2009?
  • Options
    Boston,Boston,Boston :D:D:D
    and 2010 forget all..its South America turn(ill be there too :lol:8-)8-)8-):mrgreen: :roll:
  • Options
    and 2010 forget all..its South America turn(ill be there too :lol:8-)8-)8-):mrgreen: :roll:

r u from Beantown originally?
  • Options

r u from Beantown originally?
    dont have a clue of what u say!!!!!! ;););) 14 days to Rotterdam ,drop the leash but no catch..im in my tree!!!!
  • Options

What I don't get is the logistics of this if they do play East Coast in 2010. It's like they'll play the Spectrum, and maybe because they're demolishing it, and then that's it when they can just add a few more shows while they're out on the East Coast and won't have to worry about touring there in 2010. Of course if they do take the winter and holidays off and then start back up in April, where are they going to tour? The places they didn't in 2009?

Agreed! Seems like there is a little gap to throw in a few Boston and NYC dates, right? Why come back out "just" for Philly? That sounds bad, you know what I mean. (I love you Philly, I really do and I thoroughly appreciate the liberty bell, cheese steaks and Rocky :lol: But it doesn't make sense to hit Philly and not other east coast spots. We can only hope!
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884

Stone mentioned in an interview yesterday that they planned on hitting all the places they miss next year when asked about Cleveland. The Specturm is just a special stop. If it was not being torn down, there might not be any east coast shows. In 2010, it may be a full north american tour.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I was hoping they would play the Mellon Arena one last time before it goes boom. I consider myself fortunate I have the chance to see them at the Spectrum in October though. Good memories at both.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Pearl JoePearl Joe Posts: 81
    Any recommendations on which hotels/areas to stay at in Philly that makes it convenient to get to the Spectrum? Thanks.
  • Options
    What about us PeARL jAMMER'S dOWN uNDER IN aUSTRALIA , DO WE GET A TOUR/?
  • Options
    whenever a full-blown tour is announced, I sure hope they come back to Winnipeg. I got my hopes up when they announced the Calgary show, but it was not to be.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    I was hoping they would play the Mellon Arena one last time before it goes boom. I consider myself fortunate I have the chance to see them at the Spectrum in October though. Good memories at both.
    when we gonna see a show together? ;)
  • Options
    ANY NEWS OF MORE CDN DATES?.......EAST COAST Mybe? :?:
    MLG '98, Bell Center '00, Bell Center '02, Halifax '05
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901

mmm .. East Coast Canada show's! *drools

PJ in Halifax, we need .. PJ in Halifax, yet again! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

mmm .. East Coast Canada show's! *drools

PJ in Halifax, we need .. PJ in Halifax, yet again! :mrgreen:
    give my friend a Halifax one please
  • Options
    GizzoGizzo Posts: 53
    Kitchener!!! Please?
  • Options
    Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    I've resigned to the cold, hard fact that PJ will never, ever play Boise again. I'd like to go see them in Seattle, but I joined the Ten Club one day too late to get decent tickets. Ah, the glory days of seeing them in the same venue for $16 in '93 and being member 35,000-something...
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • Options
    I wish there would be another Canadian Tour!!
    sherri
  • Options
    To-HTo-H Posts: 4
    please play japan...
    11 PJ20DW(×2)
    10 New York(×2)
    09 Seattle #2
    08 New York(×2),Washington
    06 Melbourne(×2)
    05 Toronto
    03 Nagoya,Osaka,Tokyo,Yokohama,Sendai
    95 Osaka
  • Options
    Im an Australian 10c member and i have only just found out that i am going to be in LA for the show at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Wednesday September 30. Is there anybody out there that may have a couple of spare 10c tickets for this show?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    I wish there would be another Canadian Tour!!

Me too! Any Atlantic Canada show would be a rush to the system!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,201
    Jerome230 wrote:
    I've resigned to the cold, hard fact that PJ will never, ever play Boise again. I'd like to go see them in Seattle, but I joined the Ten Club one day too late to get decent tickets. Ah, the glory days of seeing them in the same venue for $16 in '93 and being member 35,000-something...

Boise 2000 was awesome. the crowd was insane, and so few fan club members went to that show, that people who would usually get mediore to not so good tickets were up front... that was when you only got a pair to one show on the tour. I used mine for seattle, my friend used his for boise (brand new 10c member at the time), and got row 6. Apparently there were so few fan members at that show they didn't even put them in blocks, so if we'd stayed in line in the AM instead of going to the hotel for sleep (we got in boise really early in the am after driving from the portland show)... we would have had 1st or 2nd row.

I'd totally go back to boise for a show, the crowd was insane.. I still think it was better than the last two seattle shows on the binaural tour, but so few fan members were there, it doesn't get alot of love.

its my 2nd favorite show i've ever been too (next to gorge 05)
This discussion has been closed.