Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

Comments

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,437
    Still saying T.O.O.S.. it was only 40 mintues for Philly 1. I'm getting tired>LOL!!
  • Options
    jt4266jt4266 Posts: 37
    Did anyone get tix for 10/30 in Philly? I kept having problems getting connected and then it said temporarily out of stock. My first time buying tix through Ten Club - not a fan as of right now....
  • Options
    HamsonHamson Posts: 44
    UGH! How many times will Philly 2 say temporarily unavailable? I was able to add tickets to my cart 5 times and each time after I clicked "buy" I was told "could not add out of stock!" COME ON TEN CLUB!!
  • Options
    Philly 2 SOLD OUT!
  • Options
    PJ5566PJ5566 New Jersey Posts: 16
    Clicked buy three separate times, but couldn't get tickets.....so pissed!
  • Options
    jt4266 wrote:
    Did anyone get tix for 10/30 in Philly? I kept having problems getting connected and then it said temporarily out of stock. My first time buying tix through Ten Club - not a fan as of right now....

Me neither!! Funny that I always can get tix during public sales. Not sure Ten Club is advantageous to me...
  • Options
    clicked buy at least 20 times. even had time to print a pdf of the screen and the result! very, very sad..

Got Philly 1 though.
  • Options
    Arocker28Arocker28 Posts: 60
    Wow this was a terrible experience trying to buy tickets.
  • Options
    CA_TeacherCA_Teacher Posts: 26
    Had a bit of an issue buying SD tix- got a "Proxy Server Error" page--whatever the frickety frack that means-- after submitting- but the $$ was taken out of my bank account- I guess that seals the deal. Yahoo, I heart San Diego! My first PJ concert- losing my virginity-
  • Options
    JFalbo32JFalbo32 Posts: 6
    well this web site cant handle ticket sales. I wanted tickets and coudn't get them cause of crashing problems. I wish it was 2003 again.........
  • Options
    JFalbo32JFalbo32 Posts: 6
    Couldnt get any. do you feel that this place cant handle the traffic or what
    clicked buy at least 20 times. even had time to print a pdf of the screen and the result! very, very sad..

Got Philly 1 though.
  • Options
    IamBETELIamBETEL Posts: 110
    Please swing back through Midwest on your way to Philly! :D
  • Options
    First time trying to buy tickets through Ten Club and I am very dissapointed in the whole process. Struck out for Philly 2.
    6-25-2008 MSG
    10-31-2009 Spectrum
    5-18-2010 Newark
  • Options
    Out of curiosity, I visited the Google Trends for today, and on a list of 100, "Ten Club" was 37 and "Pearl Jam Ten Club" was at 87.

Just thought it was interesting. Gotta be because of the tour.
    Austin - Sep 16, 1995, Dallas - Jul 05, 1998, San Francisco - Jul 15, 2006, San Francisco - Jul 16, 2006, San Francisco - Jul 18, 2006, Portland - Jul 20, 2006, The Gorge - Jul 22, 2006, The Gorge - Jul 23, 2006, Seattle - Sep 21, 2009, Seattle - Sep 22, 2009, Portland - Sep 26, 2009, Philadelphia - Oct 31, 2009

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,437
    Seems as though MOST, who posted anyway, didn't score SPECTRUM tickets. Again, i wonder how manny the 10-Club had for sale? Funny, that i could've gotten tickets for 2 of the LA shows, but not PHILLY 2 ?

Like some of you, i must've got the BUY icon 14-15 times, and had NO luck for Philly 2. I don't remember that happening before. Usually when you get the BUY icon, you got YOUR TICKETS.

I did get LUCKY and scored for Philly 1. I'll try my LUCK with the public-sale on Friday, for Philly 2. If no luck, i'll have to try other means to score a ticket for Philly 2. One way or another, my ass, and the rest of me, will be in that building for Philly 2. Just heard on the news tonight(6 ABC), that Philly 2 will be the LAST concert at the SPECTRUM. I saw my FIRST concert at the Spectrum, and i have to see my ALL-TIME favorite band, PEARL JAM, ther for my last concert at the Spectrum. Man, i have a feeling this is gonna cost BIG TIME $$$$$$>LOL!
  • Options
    slabrownslabrown Posts: 8
    How do you know you have tickets? I managed to checkout Phillie 2 tix. Confused, though, as the agreement insinuates you don't have tickets until an email comes. Appreciate insight. Don't want to make flight arrangements & find out we're ticketless.

For what it's worth, I talked to our IT staff at work & they thought using the connection there it would increase the likelihood I'd get through. Not sure what the connection is, but they assured me it was 10x faster than what anyone had at home. The 10c site timed out - once I got back on, it was smooth sailing.
    EV - 6/09, 7/11
    WM3 Benefit - 8/10
  • Options
    foofan1990foofan1990 Posts: 139
    slabrown wrote:
    How do you know you have tickets? I managed to checkout Phillie 2 tix. Confused, though, as the agreement insinuates you don't have tickets until an email comes. Appreciate insight. Don't want to make flight arrangements & find out we're ticketless.

If the tickets are in your order history then you got 'em no worries.
  • Options
    AT289538 wrote:
    Wow this was a terrible experience trying to buy tickets.

agreed! i got shut out of both philly presales! whata bummer! i'll be trying my luck at the public sale on friday so to everyone else please wait till after i get my tix to get yours. thanks. ;)
    1998 : 9/19
    2000 : 9/4
    2003 : 7/1
    2006 : 5/30
    2007 : 8/5
    2008 : 6/17; 6/19; 6/20; 6/22; 6/24; 6/25; 8/16 (EV); 8/21 (EV); 8/22 (EV)
    2009 : 6/11 (EV); 6/12 (EV); 8/23; 8/24; 10/27; 10/28; 10/30; 10/31
    2010 : 5/13
    2012 : 9/2; 9/21; 11/27 (EV); 11/28 (EV)
  • Options
    BJ211772BJ211772 Posts: 9
    i failed at getting them thru 10 club but i ended up getting them thru work for Wednesdays show. i guess working for big brother aint all so bad. :lol:
    hopefully the public sale is easier, i still need friday tix!
    and hopefully pjam announces some more tour dates outside of phily so all u out of town bastards stop clogging up the ticket site!!! jk. good luck to all.

were pearl jammin'
    I wanna pearl jam it wit you!
  • Options
    ha288530ha288530 Posts: 1
    its rediculous that they do presale this way when the site cant handle the traffic. absurd is a better word. I would have much rather them do a random drawing like the eddie solo shows so the site doesnt get shut down. guess i have to hedge my bets on fridays public sale for the philly shows. either eay im not missing these shows but im still extremely frustrated with the site and whoever over sees the site. you would think with as big of a band pearl jam is they would be able to handle to traffic increase for an hour.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    congratsa to my friends they score.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    T AliveT Alive Posts: 1
    Awesome cant wait!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    TA252923 wrote:
    Awesome cant wait!
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    TA195420TA195420 Posts: 4
    What about a Nor Cal show? guess will just have to wait a little longer..

TA
  • Options
    Hey - anyone driving to the Seattle show from Portland and want to car pool? I am leaving Monday afternoon and staying the night in Seattle after the show. I am driving by myself and it seems like a waste - let me know :D
    It's like HER thoughts are too big for HER size...
  • Options
    GrandmaGrandma Posts: 259
    TA195420 wrote:

TA

What about Outside Lands in SF??? I almost bought tix to that before they announced So Cal...
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Grandma wrote:
    TA195420 wrote:

TA

What about Outside Lands in SF??? I almost bought tix to that before they announced So Cal...

Guess us norcal folks were hoping for one other show aside from the festival gig.

Chicago had Lolla and the Vic ...

Tenessee didn't get an extra show ... but, Bonnaroo was a killer set.

My guess for the bay area ... they'll be back for Bridge School.

Maybe they wanted to sell all the west coast tickets first ... THEN announce a small, intimate gig in SF right around OLF to avoid people from travelling to the show ... plus, they'd have to wait to announce a gig like that as OLF is still triyng to sell tickets

These are the crazy conspiracies I keep dreaming up in my head.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    ^^^ I tend to indulge in these types of delusions as well, like PJ playing the Mellon Arena before they tear it down after this NHL season. I only hope we can get tix to Philly and that's probably as improbable too. Oh well, it's nice to dream jimed14. :)
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    MyburningbridgesMyburningbridges Montreal Posts: 4
    it's BS couldn't score tickets through 10 club or general sale... and I was online way before tickets went on sale for both.. ughhh
    2009 - Philadelphia, PA 10/31
    2010 - Buffalo, NY 05/10 // New York City, NY 05/20
    2011 - Canberra, ACT, Australia 03/15 (EV) // Montreal, QC, Canada 09/07
    2013 - London, ON, Canada 07/16
  • Options
    Leo318Leo318 Posts: 4
    The ticketing process is impossible!!!!! I've been a fan club memeber since 1994 and can't get tickets any way, any how. The ten club makes it a free for all, which inevitably causes all computers and servers to crash. I get absolutely no credit for being a fan club member for so long--I have to fight with brand new members for tickets. This is the 4th time I have been unable to get tickets through the ten club. I also tried ticketmaster, which didn't have the philly shows listed on their website. The n tried livenation whokept me in queu for 45 mintues then told me all tickets were gone. SO FRUSTRATING :evil:
    Do you see the way that tree bends? Does it inspire?
This discussion has been closed.