Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

Comments

• Options
    Mad_MamaMad_Mama Posts: 4
    Shite. No more tickets for the 9/21 show. What about 9/22? Are those not available yet?
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,312
    Just got two tickets for 9/22. Looking for someone who got two for 9/21 who would want to trade his or her extra for my extra. I will be coming up from Los Angeles for the shows.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    Tomcat96Tomcat96 Posts: 19
    Just received my order-message for the 22nd, I'm afraid I cannot help you but I am *very happy* :D
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Easily secured tickets for both Seattle shows… must be giving priority to Mac users. Insert smily face here, kids.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 695
    MM149056 wrote:
    Tickets are $74 ea. Forget it, I'm not paying that much not even knowing where the seat is.

Your loss. You obviously have never gotten 10c tickets before.
  • Options
    4 WORDS!
    FUCK YEAH WEST COAST!!!!!!!
  • Options
    So what LA show will be the easiest to get tickets to? Night 3 or 4 maybe?
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    So what LA show will be the easiest to get tickets to? Night 3 or 4 maybe?

1 and 2 i think....most people, especially from out of town, will try for 3 and 4 and also try for san diego
  • Options
    What?!?

No Fargo, North Dakota????

No Minneapolis, Minnesota???

No Sioux Falls, South Dakota???

I really, really want to get a chance to see PJ again!!! I wonder what the chances are of them expanding their tour dates???

~Cindy
    "If you hate something, don't you do it too"~Pearl Jam
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    congrats to all of you west coasters!! i was hoping for an additional TX date or 2, but i'm just psyched knowing that i'll see them @ ACL. seattle is long overdue...congrats again! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    MM149056 wrote:
    Tickets are $74 ea. Forget it, I'm not paying that much not even knowing where the seat is.
    You are new to this, huh?

You should have bought them. ;)
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    mfc2006 wrote:
    congrats to all of you west coasters!! i was hoping for an additional TX date or 2, but i'm just psyched knowing that i'll see them @ ACL. seattle is long overdue...congrats again! 8-)

Thanks... I'll be at ACL too! :mrgreen:

I don't know why they're not throwing in a Dallas or Houston show at least. They always sell out... oh well.

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    What?!?

No Fargo, North Dakota????

No Minneapolis, Minnesota???

No Sioux Falls, South Dakota???

I really, really want to get a chance to see PJ again!!! I wonder what the chances are of them expanding their tour dates???

~Cindy

I hear you. Although, I am postive they have never played Sioux Falls. I'm from Iowa, and I have to travel to see them all the time.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Options
    That dude didn't buy tickets cause he didn't know where he'd sit. Classic! I'd pay $74 no matter what, but I know I'll be close. My number is 146XXX, got tickets to both shows. Any guesses where I'll be? I was 12 and 10 center at the Gorge.
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    idratherbe wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Thanks... I'll be at ACL too! :mrgreen:

I don't know why they're not throwing in a Dallas or Houston show at least. They always sell out... oh well.

~peace~

Wish I'd see you at a show!

I'm glad you got Seattle shows (assuming you got 'em) - told ya things were just starting, eh? ;)

Have a great time, liz!

xoxo
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    Born.Mine.DieBorn.Mine.Die Vancouver Posts: 224
    I am there!! So excited!!
    Seattle night one and 2!!...hoping for L.A!! Good Luck to you all!! :D
    9/1/05,9/2/05,9/4/05,9/5/05,5/24/06,5/25/06,5/27/06,5/30/06,7/16/06, 7/18/06,7/20/06,7/22/06,7/23/06,6/22/08,6/24/08,6/25/08,9/21/09,9/22/09,9/25/09,10/06/09,10/07/09, 05/07/10, 09/25/11

EV 04/02/08 04/03/08 07/16/11
  • Options
    Hell yes, good job guys.
    Same old sane old man
  • Options
    so...how exactly does 6 or 7 cities constitute a "tour"?
    You may have seen me:
    Cleveland 5/20/2006
    Pittsburgh 6/23/2006
    Columbia 6/16/2008
    Bristow 5/13/2010
  • Options
    So here's the dilemma (that word always seems like it's spelled incorrectly):
    I'm already flying from NYC to Chicago for the late August shows. Should I buy Philly tix as well, even though I'll be seeing them twice this year?
    Also, the Philly shows will be during midterms- which may cause more problems in the future.
    Thoughts?
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Options
    idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    IamMine wrote:

Wish I'd see you at a show!

I'm glad you got Seattle shows (assuming you got 'em) - told ya things were just starting, eh? ;)

Have a great time, liz!

xoxo

How I wish as well... Miss you guys so much. Yes, it's all a new beginning and I'm ready!!! ;)

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • Options
    I am going after the philly friday show, and if they put out a third show for that saturday, i may want to trade for them if that is possible. I guess I am asking how do trades work?
  • Options
    AB241545AB241545 Posts: 1
    I'm new to this...are the presale tix found in the tickets link in the Goods section? I've been checking there and have found nothing yet..a little concerned as the presale has already begun...
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    So here's the dilemma (that word always seems like it's spelled incorrectly):
    I'm already flying from NYC to Chicago for the late August shows. Should I buy Philly tix as well, even though I'll be seeing them twice this year?
    Also, the Philly shows will be during midterms- which may cause more problems in the future.
    Thoughts?

If you have the time and the $$ by all means see every show you can, cause every show is unique in the setlists and the mood of the band and the crowd. You never know what can happen and you'll remember these days for the rest of your life!!

Take this advice from an ancient hippie who misses the days where she hit 10-15 PJ shows per tour.

Peace,
    KJ
  • Options
    Got tickets for LA after 9 minutes of refreshing non stop, can't wait!
  • Options
    pateljampateljam Posts: 340
    Just got tix for 10/01 only took a couple of minutes :D
    2000-10-28 San Bernardino
    2003-06-02 Irvine
    2003-10-26 Mountain View-Bridge School
    2006-07-09 Los Angeles
    2006-07-10 Los Angeles
    2006-10-22 Mountain View- Bridge School
    2008-07-19 UCLA-Who Rock Honors
    2009-10-1 Los Angeles-2
    2009-10-9 San Diego
  • Options
    MR49024MR49024 Posts: 2
    what the hell, the second the tickets for 10/1 became available it already said "temporarily out of stock" no matter which computer i use..lame
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    MR49024 wrote:
    what the hell, the second the tickets for 10/1 became available it already said "temporarily out of stock" no matter which computer i use..lame

keep refreshing....temp does not mean sold out....tickets are still available
  • Options
    MR49024MR49024 Posts: 2
    norm wrote:
    MR49024 wrote:

keep refreshing....temp does not mean sold out....tickets are still available
    when i refresh it just goes back to the main goods page and the whole things starts over again
  • Options
    Its been a while since Ive gotten tickets here, so does a confirmation of processing email mean Im good for the tickets?
  • Options
    I got my tickets at 10:01 this morning for the Sept. 30th concert in LA, I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. Can't wait to see them. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.