Options

PEARL JAM ANNOUNCES NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

Comments

• Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    LP36448 wrote:
    The ticketing process is impossible!!!!! I've been a fan club memeber since 1994 and can't get tickets any way, any how. The ten club makes it a free for all, which inevitably causes all computers and servers to crash. I get absolutely no credit for being a fan club member for so long--I have to fight with brand new members for tickets. This is the 4th time I have been unable to get tickets through the ten club. I also tried ticketmaster, which didn't have the philly shows listed on their website. The n tried livenation whokept me in queu for 45 mintues then told me all tickets were gone. SO FRUSTRATING :evil:

Amen Brah! Was willing to travel and take kid out of school for the day, but you can't even get decent (below level 300) at 10:00??? Been kicking in and out of here for years and haven't been successful since 03 here but at least Ticketbastard came through. Now you see stubhub assholes making $$$ not the band.
    Something is seriously wrong with this entire picture and I'm getting too fucking old to play this shit anymore.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Are they coming to New York on this tour??? Please, tell me they are :o
  • Options
    AudreyAudrey Posts: 9
    I have been a member since 1994 as well and this is the 3rd time both me and my cousin who is a member were shut out of the ten club tickets. I actually like the mail order process they used to do. It was tough waiting all that time to see if you got tickets but atleast you had a fair chance. Server issues throws a wrench into the whole thing and it is frustrating for the fan club members who year after year pay a yearly fee for what? Sure, we get the fan club single but now a days you can probably just get the song for free by searching for downloads.

Truth is, this process will never change because people still get tickets and people will never just stop trying. I'm just as guilty, went on LiveNation and got section 322 for Philly night 2, only to find out after that they might be obstructed view. However, after this, I'm giving it some serious thought on if it is worth it anymore. I love PJ, and it is always amazing seeing them in concert, but I'm not so sure it is an even trade off anymore.
  • Options
    ddoggs71ddoggs71 Posts: 5
    Local radio dj Matt Cord here in philly just reported they MAY add 1 or 2 more shows.. Buckle your seatbelts.. Here we go again!
  • Options
    ddoggs71ddoggs71 Posts: 5
    They just added Thursday the 27th!

Check Philly.com
  • Options
    Comatose PilateComatose Pilate Maine Posts: 353
    ddoggs71 wrote:
    Local radio dj Matt Cord here in philly just reported they MAY add 1 or 2 more shows.. Buckle your seatbelts.. Here we go again!

I called the spectrum to see if they had box suites available and they told me they were sold out for Wednesday and Friday but had tickets for Saturday. I said huh. Bought 3 box seats(beer and food included) $225 a piece. I guess they have booked the spectrum for the 31st they said and were selling seats. also they said a show on Thursday possibly might be added.
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    ddoggs71 wrote:
    :D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jaimelynjaimelyn Posts: 44
    Seriously, no Boston? Anyone know any possibility of Boston or even NYC? I was tempted to go to Philly, but I'm already hitting Toronto and money is tight!!
  • Options
    jaimelyn wrote:
    Seriously, no Boston? Anyone know any possibility of Boston or even NYC? I was tempted to go to Philly, but I'm already hitting Toronto and money is tight!!
    :D:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SDSD Posts: 3
    I tried to get tickets to the Philly show and the server was down! sucks! Anyone has an extra ticket the 30th show in Philly, let me know.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,437
    ddoggs71 wrote:

I called the spectrum to see if they had box suites available and they told me they were sold out for Wednesday and Friday but had tickets for Saturday. I said huh. Bought 3 box seats(beer and food included) $225 a piece. I guess they have booked the spectrum for the 31st they said and were selling seats. also they said a show on Thursday possibly might be added.

When i called(10:15A.M.) about Philly-2, i was told that ther are suites available, but NO other seats. I asked about if ther would be another show on the 31st, and was told YES, but NOTHING was for sale at this time. By the way, where are the BOX seats located?
  • Options
    SD289700 wrote:
    I tried to get tickets to the Philly show and the server was down! sucks! Anyone has an extra ticket the 30th show in Philly, let me know.

I have 2 extra for 10/30, just pay what I have in them. $180 for the pair. Section 302 Row 5. Let me know, thanks
    6-25-2008 MSG
    10-31-2009 Spectrum
    5-18-2010 Newark
  • Options
    No luck for me either.
    You are right, it's keeps getting harder to get tickets each time the fanclub sets this up.
    I've been a member since 93, and it seems the only reason to continue the membership is for the Xmas record.
    :cry:
  • Options
    KK9018KK9018 Posts: 1
    edited July 2009
    I was lucky this time and got tickets through the club for both of the Spectrum shows but I really empathize with those that could not get tickets. I got shut out for both Camden shows last year; couldn't even listen to the boys for a few weeks I was so bummed. Hopefully they will add some shows and you all will get another chance. These are supposed to be the last shows ever at the Spectrum, probably explains why it is the only east coast venue, and I expect they will be special. Good luck to all.

01/15/95 Washington DC
    09/24/96 Columbia MD
    08/28/98 Camden NJ
    08/29/98 Camden NJ
    09/08/98 East Rutherford NJ
    09/01/00 Camden NJ
    04/28/03 Philadelphia PA * Spectrum - my favorite show
    07/05/03 Camden NJ
    07/06/03 Camden NJ
    07/12/03 Hershey PA
    10/01/04 Reading PA
    10/03/05 Philadelphia PA
    05/27/06 Camden NJ
    05/28/06 Camden NJ
    10/28/09 Philadelphia PA - coming soon
    10/30/09 Philadelphia PA - coming soon
    Post edited by KK9018 on
  • Options
    BL282670BL282670 Posts: 4
    ddoggs71 wrote:

Check Philly.com

dude if you happen to be in marketing or sales kill your self :|:lol:
  • Options
    BL282670 wrote:
    ddoggs71 wrote:

Check Philly.com

dude if you happen to be in marketing or sales kill your self :|:lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    can't wait for Chicago!!! any rumors on PJ in Boston this Fall?
    RustedSigns
  • Options
    can't wait for Chicago!!! any rumors on PJ in Boston this Fall?
    no,but boston is always around.. ;)
  • Options
    Anyone driving from NYC to Philly for the 28th?
    Pearl Jam: 9/4/00 7/1/03 5/30/06 6/22/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 8/23/09 8/24/09 10/28/09 10/31/09 5/20/10 10/15/13 8/7/16 9/2/18 9/4/18 9/5/23 9/7/23

Eddie Vedder: 6/15/09 6/16/11
  • Options
    A Patton FanA Patton Fan Posts: 176
    Just disappointed there is no date @ Alpine in September. Not even 1 show....I guess I can be patient. :|
  • Options
    IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS AND COUNTING SINCE THE LAST TIME PJ WAS IN LA, I GOT MY TIX FOR 9/30/09, SO EXCITED, CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!
  • Options
    IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS AND COUNTING SINCE THE LAST TIME PJ WAS IN LA, I GOT MY TIX FOR 9/30/09, SO EXCITED, CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!
    fixer is on,,this tour is gonna bre awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Seattle shows are now sold out on ticketmaster.
    Hope all my fellow Seattleites and the out of towners got their tickets!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    So....

Is there going to be a Halloween show in Philly or WHAT?!?!?!?! :? :? :? :?
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
  • Options
    tatt00utatt00u Posts: 3
    Seattle shows are not sold out.
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    tatt00u wrote:
    weird it said they were last night.i woulda thouught theyd sell out on the first day.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    tatt00u wrote:
    weird it said they were last night.i woulda thouught theyd sell out on the first day.
    maybe was some extras?
  • Options
    tatt00u wrote:
    maybe was some extras?

Not sure, I went to the ticketmaster site, asked for 2 tickets for the 31st show and it came up with some in the 200 level. Not great seats, but they were there.
  • Options
    Got tix to all 4 LA nights and SD
    Only 1 is via 10C :cry:

But! I do feel lucky that after SD, I will have 21 shows under my belt!!! :D:D:D
    I live my life like an Ocean in disguise
  • Options
    I have a question about the crowds these days. I haven't seen PJ since the Vitalogy tour. I am taking my 14 year old son to the first show in Seattle. What are the crowds like these days? Is a 14 year old going to be okay?
This discussion has been closed.