Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    Tweet from Thirdmanrecords:

Update on those Inverted Lightning Bolt editions of Blunderbuss... http://t.co/aomEpsYt #Shipping

Can't wait!
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I received a shipping confirmation for the lightning bolt on Friday and just received one for the vault package. Nice!!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Jack will be performing on Conan tonight.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I received a shipping confirmation for the lightning bolt on Friday and just received one for the vault package. Nice!!
    So I never got a confirmation email when I ordered my inverted vinyl and I haven't gotten any shipping notification email either. Did get the one for my Vault package today though. My card was charged too for the amount of the vinyl when I ordered it too so hopefully it shows up. I'll have to make sure my parents keep an eye out for it since that's where all my mail is going.

(They say my bed is completely covered in packages from all the vinyl I've ordered since I've been over here. Won't be able to take it all on the plane back to FL) :lol: :fp:
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    My first ever vault package arrived today :D
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,056
    Vault Package #14 arrived today!!!! Awesome gatefold!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413

Soundchecked Cold Cold Night with 3 minute guitar solo. B-day shout out to Meg or subtle shot at her? His comments about her level of interest in the WS surprised me.
  • Options
    Vault Package #14 arrived today!!!! Awesome gatefold!!!
    My first ever vault package arrived today :D

Mine just shipped today. Can't wait to dig in. Heard it's all really cool.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

Soundchecked Cold Cold Night with 3 minute guitar solo. B-day shout out to Meg or subtle shot at her? His comments about her level of interest in the WS surprised me.

I was shocked when I heard that...I always thought Jack was just over it.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    I was shocked when I heard that...I always thought Jack was just over it.

I thought that and that Meg's anxiety played into it, but definitely seems like there's more to the story. Jack seems to have at least a little bitterness, even though I think he was probably pretty ready to move on and expand his music more. I'd imagine being in any creative endeavor with your ex would be a slippery slope.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

Interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing that sound check. Was the shot at Meg during the sound check or the show itself?
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

Interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing that sound check. Was the shot at Meg during the sound check or the show itself?

I thought maybe since it was one of the few songs she sang playing it was either a happy b-day or maybe he was taking a shot at her in light of those recent comments. Guess it was just the soundcheck and they ended up playing I'm Shakin. Just seemed like a strange choice.
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    I thought maybe since it was one of the few songs she sang playing it was either a happy b-day or maybe he was taking a shot at her in light of those recent comments. Guess it was just the soundcheck and they ended up playing I'm Shakin. Just seemed like a strange choice.
    Thanks for the info, that is a little strange that he played that. It had to of been a shot at her, I guess he still is a little bitter.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    they ended up playing I'm Shakin.

you mean Mambo #5? :lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,254

:thumbup: I so wanted to hear that at the Firefly Music Festival over the summer though :(
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Anybody else paying attention to the Refresh-a-Thon going on in the Thirdmanrecords store? They announced earlier today that they're be putting up some items in the store and random times throughout the rest of the week and you'd have to keep "refreshing" to find out what was next. Seemed like it was mostly limited vinyl throughout the day. The last of the day was a colored Dead Weather LP. Wondering if they'd drop some lightning bolts...
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    Anybody else paying attention to the Refresh-a-Thon going on in the Thirdmanrecords store? They announced earlier today that they're be putting up some items in the store and random times throughout the rest of the week and you'd have to keep "refreshing" to find out what was next. Seemed like it was mostly limited vinyl throughout the day. The last of the day was a colored Dead Weather LP. Wondering if they'd drop some lightning bolts...

Thanks. I'll be paying attention now. Although I'm not sure what the specials would be because I don't go to the site that often. Are the new Items listed any differently than the stuff already in the store?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    If you go down to the bottom of the page and change how the products are filtered to "Newest," whatever gets added should appear on the top line, usually to the far right. They're gone almost as soon as they're put up, which is tough. Thirdmanrecords tweeted that Day 2 was starting and I immediately clicked on the link only to find a Sea of Cowards split color already sold out.
    JK_Livin wrote:

Thanks. I'll be paying attention now. Although I'm not sure what the specials would be because I don't go to the site that often. Are the new Items listed any differently than the stuff already in the store?
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    If you go down to the bottom of the page and change how the products are filtered to "Newest," whatever gets added should appear on the top line, usually to the far right. They're gone almost as soon as they're put up, which is tough. Thirdmanrecords tweeted that Day 2 was starting and I immediately clicked on the link only to find a Sea of Cowards split color already sold out.
    JK_Livin wrote:

I was already refreshing the site before I got the tweet. Unfortunately the Sea of Cowards split sold out about 15 minutes before the tweet came through......gonna have to be sitting on the site all day to get the best goodies.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Loretta Lynn Blue Vinyl up. Not interested, but for any of you who are interested its $50!

Edit: Gone. Damn these things go fast!
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    jervin007 wrote:
    Loretta Lynn Blue Vinyl up. Not interested, but for any of you who are interested its $50!

That was fast
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Thanks. I had that in my cart but decided not to get it.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    jervin007 wrote:

That was fast

Seriously, I would never have spun that record. Seems like people are just camped out and picking up everything I think. Definitely don't have the time or patience to play this game! Haha
    PJ:
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

• Options
    That was actually the only time I've seen the buy button. Wasn't interested and as soon as I refreshed, it was gone.

I know it's not as rare, but glad I was at least able to get the inverted lightning bolt during the pre-sale. Anxious to receive it.
    DewieCox wrote:
    jervin007 wrote:

That was fast
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    That was actually the only time I've seen the buy button. Wasn't interested and as soon as I refreshed, it was gone.

I know it's not as rare, but glad I was at least able to get the inverted lightning bolt during the pre-sale. Anxious to receive it.
    DewieCox wrote:
    jervin007 wrote:

That was fast

Yeah, I also snagged a copy of that. I am not very interested in non Jack White third man vinyl. I will leave that stuff to the diehards. Any WS, Raconteurs, DW stuff is another story though!
    PJ:

• Options
    They just took the Lynn record down. When they took down the Dead Weather record earlier, the Lynn was up soon afterward.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Saw that. Also just got my shipping confirmation on the inverted lightning bolt!
    JK_Livin wrote:
    They just took the Lynn record down. When they took down the Dead Weather record earlier, the Lynn was up soon afterward.
  • Options
    Nice. I got my Lightning bolt on Monday but haven't opened it yet.

Nothing's been up for a while.
    kasedoug wrote:
    Saw that. Also just got my shipping confirmation on the inverted lightning bolt!
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    new vinyl up
    Tom O.
    -The Writer