Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    just buy the standard edition of rome...its such a great lp...if you dont like it ill give you your money back :D

hmmmmmmmm well ok i might say sorry.

hmmmm well i might say wtf is wrong with your ears then . :D

buy it
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Ah damn I only thought they had a double? I'm fairly new to the TMR scene and that's all they had yesterday... What's the difference between the standard and the double? I feel like there's some more tunes on there. Excuse my ignorance! Ha
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    How many people have stuck with Vault since the beginning and not skipped any subscriptions? I have been tempted to skip a few but, decided to just roll with it and buy them all.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Damn, it took me awhile but I finally signed up for this.

Can't wait for the goodies :D
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,056
    jervin007 wrote:
    Vault 13 shipping immediately. Just got the email

Yes! New packaging too. They needed to get the shipping of these sets back on schedule! Finally get regular email updates from them too.

Anyone receive their Vault 13 yet? Nothing here in Michigan.

......mine finally arrived in Michigan yesterday.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options

......mine finally arrived in Michigan yesterday.

Nice! Really like this one. Tote bag isn't really my style, but the vinyl is great!
    PJ:
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

• Options
    Jack White is playing the Voodoo fest Sunday night. Watch the live webcast at http://www.rollingstone.com/music/video ... m-20121026.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    The Jack White Austin City Limits poster is on sale over at thirdmanrecords.com if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    Saw pics of Jack on the field during Tigers BP before Game 3 of the World Series. Man, it's good to be that guy.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    jervin007 wrote:
    How many people have stuck with Vault since the beginning and not skipped any subscriptions? I have been tempted to skip a few but, decided to just roll with it and buy them all.

here
    :: raises hand ::
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Jack White is playing the Voodoo fest Sunday night. Watch the live webcast at http://www.rollingstone.com/music/video ... m-20121026.

I saw his performance on USstrem.. it was fucking amazing. that's all I have to say.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I just got my shipping notice that the I'm Shakin vinyl single and the Under Great White Northern Lights Double LP shipped.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:

I saw his performance on USstrem.. it was fucking amazing. that's all I have to say.
    Hell yes it was!
    It's been so cool being able to watch 3 different shows streamed live the past 3 weekends, starting with ACL, Bridge School Benefit, and the Voodoo fest. I think I might have withdrawals this weekend.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    jjflash wrote:
    jervin007 wrote:

here
    :: raises hand ::

Nice! It would be cool if something appeared in our mailboxes some day for being active members since the beginning.
    PJ:

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    I joined after the first vault so I'm missing that one...It doesn't seem to be getting any cheaper either on the secondary market :(

I do have 2-12 though (still waiting on 13).

I'm just glad I got to use my Vault subscription for tickets finally. Got really amazing tickets for Toronto (both nights) and won early entry for night two which landed me right up on the rail for the entire night. Caught some picks and a drumstick. Incredible pair of shows.
  • Options
    I joined after the first vault so I'm missing that one...It doesn't seem to be getting any cheaper either on the secondary market :(

I do have 2-12 though (still waiting on 13).

I'm just glad I got to use my Vault subscription for tickets finally. Got really amazing tickets for Toronto (both nights) and won early entry for night two which landed me right up on the rail for the entire night. Caught some picks and a drumstick. Incredible pair of shows.

Yeah, that first vault seems to be the most coveted. I really need to take advantage of the Third Man Forums, always miss out on tickets/posters, etc because I don't frequent it much at all. Seems worthwhile though!
    PJ:

• Options
    when is the delivery date for the latest vault, and also the lightning bolt blunderbuss?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    when is the delivery date for the latest vault, and also the lightning bolt blunderbuss?

I didn't order one, but shouldn't the lightning bolts be showing up in the next week or two per the original on sale notice.

The buzz over at Little Room is next month some time for the first Vault 14s to show up. Can't wait for that one. Hope they stay good from here on out. Still waiting on something Get Behind Me Satan related.
  • Options

I received #13 at the end of September so if go by that #14 should show up the end of this month. Maybe they'll try to get them out sooner for the Holidays. I just joined this year so I don't know how they've handled the 4th quarter packages.

The lightning bolts should have shipped or will be shipped this week.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I'm glad I remembered to change my card info for my vault package since my other one expired. I would have been a little upset at myself if I missed out on the new package.

I'm hoping my inverted lightning bolt arrives too, I got charged, but never got any sort of email confirmation from TMR.
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,506
    I'll be in Nashville Wednesday just a few block from the TMR store. Has anyone been there before? I know they sell limited stuff just for the store just wondering what I can expect.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    I'll be in Nashville Wednesday just a few block from the TMR store. Has anyone been there before? I know they sell limited stuff just for the store just wondering what I can expect.

It's TINY!!! They've done alot of new things to it since I've been there so it's probably a bit different, but it's very cool. Lots of rare Stripes stuff (when I was there they had legos from the "Fell In Love With a Girl" video, 35mm "Jack and Meg" cameras, White Stripes nesting dolls, etc.) Some rare Stripes vinyl too (Live From Las Vegas, etc.) Check the hours though to make sure they will be open when you are in town. I wanted to stop on my way to Memphis for EV but they didn't open until noon and I needed to hit the road by then. It's definitely worth the trip though
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

It's TINY!!! They've done alot of new things to it since I've been there so it's probably a bit different, but it's very cool. Lots of rare Stripes stuff (when I was there they had legos from the "Fell In Love With a Girl" video, 35mm "Jack and Meg" cameras, White Stripes nesting dolls, etc.) Some rare Stripes vinyl too (Live From Las Vegas, etc.) Check the hours though to make sure they will be open when you are in town. I wanted to stop on my way to Memphis for EV but they didn't open until noon and I needed to hit the road by then. It's definitely worth the trip though
    Been there a couple times myself. It is very tiny but awesome to check out. I waited in line for 1 part of the 3D poster when he did the 2 shows at The Ryman. I tried to stop back again before my flight out of Nashville another time but it didn't open until noon then so I had to head to the airport instead. I think they finished the little concert area now. It was under renovation when I was there. I would love to live at least near Nashville so I could catch some of those intimate shows at TMR.
  • Options
    I just received this email:

Dear Platinum Vault members,

We are now in the very final stages of prepping for shipping of Vault package #14- the Jack White Live at Third Man Records package. More info to come later this week on the Vault site and newsletter. However, before we begin shipping this package, we ask that any member who has moved during the last 3 months please update their address in their Vault account if they have not already. Vault billing/shipping addresses can be updated yourselves by logging into your account, clicking My Account, My Subscription, then Update Payment Info. If you have any issues updating your account, feel free to send updated address directly to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:vault@thirdmanrecords.com">vault@thirdmanrecords.com</a><!-- e --> and we would be glad to assist you, but please do try and update it yourselves before you email us. Please make a great effort to update addresses by Wednesday, December 5th at 5 pm CST, so we can ensure that every address is ready for the Vault shipment and we can begin shipping without delay and ensure these are in your hands at the correct address as quickly as possible. As always, keep your eyes on the Vault site for more updates.
    Thanks!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Vault 14 start shipping tomorrow with tracking, starting with international orders, in reverse alphabetical order.
    Post edited by DewieCox on
  • Options
    i think i have 1-9 stopped after that.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    i think i have 1-9 stopped after that.

I stopped after 8. Couldn't bring myself to spend $60 on the Wanda Jackson package. The only one I feel like I'm really missing is the Singles collection. I really dug the first 2.
  • Options
    Awesome that they are doing to shipping confirmations now. We were kind of left in the dark for all of this shit. Ordered the inverted lightening bolt vinyl too, which was supposed to ship 12/1, but I have heard anything about it. Hopefully before the holidays!
    PJ:

• Options
    jervin007 wrote:
    Awesome that they are doing to shipping confirmations now. We were kind of left in the dark for all of this shit. Ordered the inverted lightening bolt vinyl too, which was supposed to ship 12/1, but I have heard anything about it. Hopefully before the holidays!

Yeah, I think so too. Being surprised is nice in theory, but I'd constantly check the message board for updates on when they would show up. Only problem now is I check it constantly to see how they're coming along with shipping.
  • Options
    I just contacted Thirdman and they said the inverted vinyls will be shipping in the next day or so.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer