Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,056
    jervin007 wrote:
    Vault 13 shipping immediately. Just got the email

Yes! New packaging too. They needed to get the shipping of these sets back on schedule! Finally get regular email updates from them too.

Anyone receive their Vault 13 yet? Nothing here in Michigan.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I thought someone posted that they got theirs in New Hampshire. Nothing in Jersey yet. This will be my 1st Vault package. Do they ship by seniority or anything like that?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    There are a lot of people still waiting from posts on the TMR forums. Looks like they are still being mailed out- still waiting on mine in Maryland.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I thought someone posted that they got theirs in New Hampshire. Nothing in Jersey yet. This will be my 1st Vault package. Do they ship by seniority or anything like that?

The absolute best thing about this Vault is that there is NO SENIORITY! Join the Vault today, get tix for front row tomorrow......Packages are shipped randomly.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    JK_Livin wrote:

The absolute best thing about this Vault is that there is NO SENIORITY! Join the Vault today, get tix for front row tomorrow......Packages are shipped randomly.

Seniority is only good if you've got it.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Holy shit. I received my Vault 13 today and it's great. Well packaged and the product is great. I can't wait to get Vault 14.

I'll be honest, I didn't know much about the WS other than 7 Nation Army but I've recently bought all 6 albums and I'm loving it. I think the main reason I never got into them earlier is because I had my 1st child in Feb 2002 and 2nd May 2004. Between 2002 and 2007, there wasn't much time for extracurricular activities. Music and TV shows were not high priority.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,056
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Holy shit. I received my Vault 13 today and it's great. Well packaged and the product is great. I can't wait to get Vault 14.

I'll be honest, I didn't know much about the WS other than 7 Nation Army but I've recently bought all 6 albums and I'm loving it. I think the main reason I never got into them earlier is because I had my 1st child in Feb 2002 and 2nd May 2004. Between 2002 and 2007, there wasn't much time for extracurricular activities. Music and TV shows were not high priority.

Very nice!!!! Hoping mine shows up soon!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    TMR posted they are being shipped in alphabetical order as soon as they come in from the factory- posted they are just over half way sending all of them out.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Wish my last name wasn't Zuri :(

j/k
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Got Vault 13 today in Michigan. Very cool. Red 45 is packaged inside the white album. Album is packaged inside a cool White Stripes tote bag. Inside the album is a copy of a flyer with upcoming shows at the Gold Dollar where the White Stripes got their start. On the back of the flyer the names of the songs are written 1 thru 11.

Only hiccup is on the back of the album is a history of what took place on Aug 14, 1997. At the end it mentions this is the date of their first concert - except the flyer shows the White Stripes performing on the 15th :)

Nice none the less!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    thirdmanvinyl.jpg
    thirdmanslip.jpg

wow scott thanks so much for this great great deal....mystery package for $35 usa or $40 overseas..
    no one seemed up for it..
    glad i jumped at it..love love the slip mat.

if you do this again your have others bitting at the bit .

thanks again
  • Options
    thirdmanvinyl.jpg
    thirdmanslip.jpg

wow scott thanks so much for this great great deal....mystery package for $35 usa or $40 overseas..
    no one seemed up for it..
    glad i jumped at it..love love the slip mat.
    if you do this again your have others bitting at the bit .
    thanks again
    Glad you liked it :D

I'm thinking I might do something like this for Pearl Jam...maybe open up 2-3 spots and send some stuff out.

This was my first time trying this and I'm really glad you're happy with it. There were a few people before you who were inquiring about it but never pulled the trigger. I guess they were afraid of the "mystery."

Maybe next time they should partake in the fun!

Enjoy the wax. Glad you like the slipmat, too.
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Got my mystery bundle today and nothing really exciting just an extra blue single....

The big news is if you are a vault member shoot over and log in, click on the rumors box and preorder your INVERTED LIGHTNING BOLT BLUNDERBUSS VINYL. I didn't get an email or anything from them, just happened to see ebay preauctions up and running so I emalied the store and they said only available to vault members and u can only see the link when logged in....best part is they are only $20 each go get them!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Got my mystery bundle today and nothing really exciting just an extra blue single....

The big news is if you are a vault member shoot over and log in, click on the rumors box and preorder your INVERTED LIGHTNING BOLT BLUNDERBUSS VINYL. I didn't get an email or anything from them, just happened to see ebay preauctions up and running so I emalied the store and they said only available to vault members and u can only see the link when logged in....best part is they are only $20 each go get them!!

wish i was a vault member :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

Thanks for the heads up, I never would have noticed this. I missed the lightning bolt vinyl in Seattle by about 3 people.
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

wish i was a vault member :fp:

Its not too late to sign up and the next package is killer $60 will get you the Double Vinyl live Jack White live at Third Man Records on black and blue split vinyl, Blunderbuss Demos for 3 songs on a 7 inch blunder blue vinyl, and a book entitled BABY RUTHLESS SHARK INFESTED SODA FOUNTAIN also the opportunity to buy the inverted lightning bolt for $20.

The cost is steep since it is $60 every 3 months, but the package you get each quarter is well worth the $$
  • Options

Thanks for the heads up, I never would have noticed this. I missed the lightning bolt vinyl in Seattle by about 3 people.

I sooo want a regular lightning bolt but they are way to expensive on the secondary market!!
  • Options
    where on the site is the rumours box?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options

http://modlife.com/thirdmanrecords/blog

The direct link will work better but you need to be logged in to order
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    Jack White LIVE stream from ACL starting in a couple minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/aclfestival?feat ... -lt-acl-ny
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    FrankieG wrote:
    Jack White LIVE stream from ACL starting in a couple minutes!

http://www.youtube.com/aclfestival?feat ... -lt-acl-ny
    Watching right now.......so fucking good! 8-)
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,909
    I've seen him on his Blunderbuss tour 4 different times this year, but I really can't wait to see how he pulls of acoustic next weekend at Bridge!!!
  • Options

http://modlife.com/thirdmanrecords/blog

The direct link will work better but you need to be logged in to order

just got one.......fact I got two........
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Bennyorr4Bennyorr4 Posts: 307
    +1 i mean 2 :)
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Got the email from Third Man yesterday. Snagged a copy of the inverted lightening bolt today.

What a great idea by Jack White. I think he is making a killing off all of these vinyl releases.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    jervin007 wrote:
    Got the email from Third Man yesterday. Snagged a copy of the inverted lightening bolt today.

What a great idea by Jack White. I think he is making a killing off all of these vinyl releases.

He is doing ok from them, the secondary market is making a killing!!!
  • Options
    Got my inverted ordered! The "I'm Shakin'" single is up for pre-order today.
    http://thirdmanrecords.com/news/view/jack-white-i-m-shakin-7-inch-vinyl-pre-order

Looks like there will be some cool stuff for Black Friday RSD as well. It's in the Rumors section of the Vault.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
    "Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
    Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
    I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
    I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    jervin007 wrote:

Ditto :D
  • Options

Thanks for posting this!! Just picked one up, can't wait to get it, thank you!
    Fenway 1 & 2 2016
    MSG 1 & 2 2016
    Central Park 2015
    Barclays 2, Seattle 2013
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Boston 1 & 2 2006
    Boston 1 2004
    Augusta 1996
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I hit the RRS in Philly yesterday and that thing is awesome. I wanted to see what a triple decker looks like in person and they are so damn sweet. Picked up a bunch of singles and TMR swag but overall a good crowd.

I didn't get in line early enough to snag that or the Rome double LP because I didn't know they would have them or what the heck the even were. But after seeing them I would love to get my hands on one... Sucks that I looked at ebay then immediately gave up hope lol.

Chek it out when it comes to a town near you.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway