Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

1163164165166167169»

Comments

  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,826
    If anyone else here is still scheduled to catch a JWIII show, I have a favor to ask.

    My son really wanted a hoodie at our first show, but they didn't have any kid sizes, so we got a hat and poster instead. After the fact, I realized that I could've just bought him a small and he would grow into it. I mean, the kid is not going to cease being a JWIII fan anytime soon. 

    I thought that I saw the same hoodie online at the Third Man Store and figured if we couldn't just get him the hoodie at the Portland show, we'd order it from the shop, but it's a different hoodie. And they only had medium and large in Portland. It could just be (as the title of the tour suggests) supply chain issues, but I wasn't going to buy a medium. That one would nearly fit me!

    So the favor: If anyone planning on attending a future JWIII Supply Chain Issues tour stop sees this note and wishes to help, could you please pick up a size small hoodie (they only had one; it has a white circle on it, kind of like an eclipse ring) for the boy? I'll pay you back plus postage and PJ goodies.

    Hoodie design on left (not my photo).

     
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 26,194
    dankind said:
    If anyone else here is still scheduled to catch a JWIII show, I have a favor to ask.

    My son really wanted a hoodie at our first show, but they didn't have any kid sizes, so we got a hat and poster instead. After the fact, I realized that I could've just bought him a small and he would grow into it. I mean, the kid is not going to cease being a JWIII fan anytime soon. 

    I thought that I saw the same hoodie online at the Third Man Store and figured if we couldn't just get him the hoodie at the Portland show, we'd order it from the shop, but it's a different hoodie. And they only had medium and large in Portland. It could just be (as the title of the tour suggests) supply chain issues, but I wasn't going to buy a medium. That one would nearly fit me!

    So the favor: If anyone planning on attending a future JWIII Supply Chain Issues tour stop sees this note and wishes to help, could you please pick up a size small hoodie (they only had one; it has a white circle on it, kind of like an eclipse ring) for the boy? I'll pay you back plus postage and PJ goodies.

    Hoodie design on left (not my photo).

     
    I'm going to Ohana with my wife.  I'm happy to do it,  but you will have to remind me when the weekend comes.  I won't remember a month from now.  
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,826
    edited August 25
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    If anyone else here is still scheduled to catch a JWIII show, I have a favor to ask.

    My son really wanted a hoodie at our first show, but they didn't have any kid sizes, so we got a hat and poster instead. After the fact, I realized that I could've just bought him a small and he would grow into it. I mean, the kid is not going to cease being a JWIII fan anytime soon. 

    I thought that I saw the same hoodie online at the Third Man Store and figured if we couldn't just get him the hoodie at the Portland show, we'd order it from the shop, but it's a different hoodie. And they only had medium and large in Portland. It could just be (as the title of the tour suggests) supply chain issues, but I wasn't going to buy a medium. That one would nearly fit me!

    So the favor: If anyone planning on attending a future JWIII Supply Chain Issues tour stop sees this note and wishes to help, could you please pick up a size small hoodie (they only had one; it has a white circle on it, kind of like an eclipse ring) for the boy? I'll pay you back plus postage and PJ goodies.

    Hoodie design on left (not my photo).

     
    I'm going to Ohana with my wife.  I'm happy to do it,  but you will have to remind me when the weekend comes.  I won't remember a month from now.  
    Thank you!

    I'll try to remember myself.

    I hope that Ohana is still going on when my daughter is old enough to drive herself to hockey and hold down the fort with her bro. It looks like a perfect festival for a romantic getaway. My wife surfs, so she would be in heaven.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 26,194
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    If anyone else here is still scheduled to catch a JWIII show, I have a favor to ask.

    My son really wanted a hoodie at our first show, but they didn't have any kid sizes, so we got a hat and poster instead. After the fact, I realized that I could've just bought him a small and he would grow into it. I mean, the kid is not going to cease being a JWIII fan anytime soon. 

    I thought that I saw the same hoodie online at the Third Man Store and figured if we couldn't just get him the hoodie at the Portland show, we'd order it from the shop, but it's a different hoodie. And they only had medium and large in Portland. It could just be (as the title of the tour suggests) supply chain issues, but I wasn't going to buy a medium. That one would nearly fit me!

    So the favor: If anyone planning on attending a future JWIII Supply Chain Issues tour stop sees this note and wishes to help, could you please pick up a size small hoodie (they only had one; it has a white circle on it, kind of like an eclipse ring) for the boy? I'll pay you back plus postage and PJ goodies.

    Hoodie design on left (not my photo).

     
    I'm going to Ohana with my wife.  I'm happy to do it,  but you will have to remind me when the weekend comes.  I won't remember a month from now.  
    Thank you!

    I'll try to remember myself.

    I hope that Ohana is still going on when my daughter is old enough to drive herself to hockey and hold down the fort with her bro. It looks like a perfect festival for a romantic getaway. My wife surfs, so she would be in heaven.
    That's why we go. It's a weekend getaway to the sea. It's amazing.  
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HOU-->PDX-->KCPosts: 36,347
    Show in KC last night was absolutely incredible. Cut Like a Buffalo & Ball & Biscuit were my favorites. So much fun & both Jack and the crowd were pumped.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 26,194
    mfc2006 said:
    Show in KC last night was absolutely incredible. Cut Like a Buffalo & Ball & Biscuit were my favorites. So much fun & both Jack and the crowd were pumped.
    I think Cuts live is awesome.  I love that he plays it a fair amount.  

    I think Jack has a good feel about which of his lesser known songs translate live well.  For example, Slowly Turning Into You, isn't exactly a hit, but he plays it a lot and it friggin' rocks.  
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KCPosts: 688
    mfc2006 said:
    Show in KC last night was absolutely incredible. Cut Like a Buffalo & Ball & Biscuit were my favorites. So much fun & both Jack and the crowd were pumped.
    It was a great show!  What did you think of the poster...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 33,218
    he's been posting pictures of White Stripes and now Dead Weather on his instagram. The speculation is going wild. 
    I think I'll move to Australia


  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    he's been posting pictures of White Stripes and now Dead Weather on his instagram. The speculation is going wild. 
    I’d travel to a dead weather show.  I like JW a lot but not sure I’m going to the show in my city in a few weeks.

    I know I probably should 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom'sPosts: 14,754
    he's been posting pictures of White Stripes and now Dead Weather on his instagram. The speculation is going wild. 
    I’d travel to a dead weather show.  I like JW a lot but not sure I’m going to the show in my city in a few weeks.

    I know I probably should 
    yes you should....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

    1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley #1, Wrigley #2, Boston #1, Boston #2
    2020: Oakland1, Oakland2:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland1, Oakland2, Nashville, Louisville 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 26,194
    he's been posting pictures of White Stripes and now Dead Weather on his instagram. The speculation is going wild. 
    I’d travel to a dead weather show.  I like JW a lot but not sure I’m going to the show in my city in a few weeks.

    I know I probably should 
    This is crazy talk. 
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    edited August 30
    mrussel1 said:
    he's been posting pictures of White Stripes and now Dead Weather on his instagram. The speculation is going wild. 
    I’d travel to a dead weather show.  I like JW a lot but not sure I’m going to the show in my city in a few weeks.

    I know I probably should 
    This is crazy talk. 
    Smashing pumpkins is a little over a week later. I’m not convinced that show is happening anyway so I might.

    I’ll probably wait a bit as there seems to be a fair amount of inventory. 

    Bruce tickets might require the entire concert fund though 😂
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 26,194
    mrussel1 said:
    he's been posting pictures of White Stripes and now Dead Weather on his instagram. The speculation is going wild. 
    I’d travel to a dead weather show.  I like JW a lot but not sure I’m going to the show in my city in a few weeks.

    I know I probably should 
    This is crazy talk. 
    Smashing pumpkins is a little over a week later. I’m not convinced that show is happening anyway so I might.

    I’ll probably wait a bit as there seems to be a fair amount of inventory. 

    Bruce tickets might require the entire concert fund though 😂
    Yeah no doubt.  I think I'll get those day of show when people get desperate.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 33,218
    he's been posting pictures of White Stripes and now Dead Weather on his instagram. The speculation is going wild. 
    I’d travel to a dead weather show.  I like JW a lot but not sure I’m going to the show in my city in a few weeks.

    I know I probably should 
    BEST. SHOW. EVER. 

    GO. SEE. HIM. 
    I think I'll move to Australia


  • mfc2006mfc2006 HOU-->PDX-->KCPosts: 36,347
    mfc2006 said:
    Show in KC last night was absolutely incredible. Cut Like a Buffalo & Ball & Biscuit were my favorites. So much fun & both Jack and the crowd were pumped.
    It was a great show!  What did you think of the poster...
    I passed on it. Wasn’t really a fan of it at all. He’s had some amazing posters on this tour, but that was not one of them.

    Regarding his DW/Raconteurs posts…would be awesome if there is new music/tours coming from both bands. We’ve seen both live & would again in a heartbeat.

    To anyone on the fence about seeing Jack on this tour, go to the show. He & his band are on fire.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DC29940DC29940 Tucson, AZPosts: 533


    "INTRODUCING VAULT PACKAGE #54: Jack White Live "The Supply Chain Issues Tour" on 3xLP. Disc 1 on blue vinyl includes live recordings from the fiery album #FearOfTheDawn. Disc 2 on white vinyl, features Jack's intimate Union Chapel show in London, and Disc 3 on black vinyl showcases his improvisation of several cover songs and off-the-top-of-his-head compositions. Additionally, a 7” single of “A Tip From You To Me” with the unreleased b-side solo acoustic demo pressed on sparkly blue vinyl will be included in this one of a kind package."

    Based on how good all the official boots have sounded for this tour this will be top notch.
    Kansas City 7.03.98
    St. Louis 10.11.00
    Kansas City 10.12.00
    St. Louis 4.22.03
    Kansas City 6.12.03
    St. Louis 10.5.04
    Kansas City 5.3.10
    Phoenix (EV) 11.4.12
    Phoenix 11.19.13
    Wrigley 1 8.20.16
    Seattle 1 8.8.18
    Phoenix 4.11.20
    Phoenix 5.9.22
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,724
    ^^ Thinking of getting this, but am not an active member. I can rejoin, get it, then cancel, correct?
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 26,194
    DC29940 said:


    "INTRODUCING VAULT PACKAGE #54: Jack White Live "The Supply Chain Issues Tour" on 3xLP. Disc 1 on blue vinyl includes live recordings from the fiery album #FearOfTheDawn. Disc 2 on white vinyl, features Jack's intimate Union Chapel show in London, and Disc 3 on black vinyl showcases his improvisation of several cover songs and off-the-top-of-his-head compositions. Additionally, a 7” single of “A Tip From You To Me” with the unreleased b-side solo acoustic demo pressed on sparkly blue vinyl will be included in this one of a kind package."

    Based on how good all the official boots have sounded for this tour this will be top notch.
    Well the last three live records have been cut to lacquer too quietly, in my opinion.  They lack life.  If you really crank the volume, they come back, but I think the mix is too low.  
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,095
    Pulling me back in with this Vault. At least I've got until the end of October to decide 100% I'm in.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,774
    pjpitt89 said:
    ^^ Thinking of getting this, but am not an active member. I can rejoin, get it, then cancel, correct?
    Correct, for the past few I have signed up for the vault and then immeditely canceled the same day. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

    1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
Sign In or Register to comment.