• Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    "i just want to say you should be able to have a fucking abortion..."

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    "i just want to say you should be able to have a fucking abortion..."

I think the only quotes I can remember from Unplugged right now are one about a love song for his surf board or something, and a remark on how they'd believe the crowds applause more if they hadn't seen them practicing when to clap! Oh, and something about someon giving Ed a Bull's cap, I think.
    ~
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    I think the only quotes I can remember from Unplugged right now are one about a love song for his surf board or something, and a remark on how they'd believe the crowds applause more if they hadn't seen them practicing when to clap! Oh, and something about someon giving Ed a Bull's cap, I think.
    ~

the applause comment was funny.

well, off to bed for me. a little more tired than i thought i would be.

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    the applause comment was funny.

well, off to bed for me. a little more tired than i thought i would be.

Good plan! Get some good rest; daylight may help. I hope you talk to your wife soon and that her dad is doing better. Keep us posted.

Go dream about...UNPLUGGED! (Not the most romantic, but hey, it fits the thread!) ;)
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Bumpity bump before work!
    I heart Unplugged.
    :):D
  • Options
    good morning all

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    good morning all

Heya! How's it going? Hope things are looking a little brighter this morning.;)

I haven't checked petition sigs yet this morning; curious if there are some more.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Heya! How's it going? Hope things are looking a little brighter this morning.;)

I haven't checked petition sigs yet this morning; curious if there are some more.

yea, a little. i slept like a baby last night which was good.

thanks for listening to my shite, you good peeps :D

• Options
    YEAAAAHHHH! Finally got that little bump to 4600 signatures. One teensy step closer to...

[size=+1]UNPLUGGED![/size]
    brainofPJ wrote:
    yea, a little. i slept like a baby last night which was good.

thanks for listening to my shite, you good peeps :D
    Glad you got some rest. Keep us posted; curious to know what you guys decide to do. Hang in there, though; I know it's tough when someone in your family is ill.

You never said; is your wife into PJ, too?

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    YEAAAAHHHH! Finally got that little bump to 4600 signatures. One teensy step closer to...

[size=+1]UNPLUGGED![/size]

Glad you got some rest. Keep us posted; curious to know what you guys decide to do. Hang in there, though; I know it's tough when someone in your family is ill.

You never said; is your wife into PJ, too?

4600?! that's grreat :)

i'll keep you posted...

she's not really into them like me, but she has supported me by going to see them four times including both Gorgw shows which she didnt enjoy much because the heat and other stuff. but i appreciate her willingness...i have repayed her by going to see her fav band two times and others as well :)

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    4600?! that's grreat :)

i'll keep you posted...

she's not really into them like me, but she has supported me by going to see them four times including both Gorgw shows which she didnt enjoy much because the heat and other stuff. but i appreciate her willingness...i have repayed her by going to see her fav band two times and others as well :)
    Sounds like a keeper!

I'll remind you guys again before I leave, but I'm heading out on Tuesday on my latest move. I'm taking my time this time around, so I won't be there until Sunday evening, probably.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Sounds like a keeper!

I'll remind you guys again before I leave, but I'm heading out on Tuesday on my latest move. I'm taking my time this time around, so I won't be there until Sunday evening, probably.

latest move? where you going if you don't mind my asking?

Unplugged Me!!!

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    latest move? where you going if you don't mind my asking?

Unplugged Me!!!
    Yeah, I quit counting moves a while ago, and I was already at 20-25 then. :D

I'm heading to northern California, a little north of Sacramento. It's a familiar stomping grounds for me. I'm dropping down to Kansas first to visit some friends in Topeka for a day, then I'll head cross country. I had been planning on cutting north and going through the Black Hills, Yellowstone, etc., but I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to see these friends again, so I'm heading south first instead. I'll have to plan a northwest circuit in the future, though, and swing back east as far as South Dakota then.

I'm allowing myself time to make some detours/side trips on the way. If I can, I'll go to Bryce Canyon, or at least check out one of the petroglyph sites. I'll probably camp out a couple of nights, which will be nice. I'm a total gypsy! I love road trips, and my dog is a good traveler, so it should be a great ride!

My family lived in Mount Vernon, Ohio for a while when I was a kid. Then, later, we lived in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area. Took quite a few trips north, camping on islands in the Puget Sound, etc., so I'm at least somewhat familiar with both of your "necks of the wood!"

Tempted to listen to Unplugged on CD on the way out, but I'll be sure to have enough other stuff to listen to so I can resist the temptation! :D

UNPLUGGED!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Yeah, I quit counting moves a while ago, and I was already at 20-25 then. :D

I'm heading to northern California, a little north of Sacramento. It's a familiar stomping grounds for me. I'm dropping down to Kansas first to visit some friends in Topeka for a day, then I'll head cross country. I had been planning on cutting north and going through the Black Hills, Yellowstone, etc., but I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to see these friends again, so I'm heading south first instead. I'll have to plan a northwest circuit in the future, though, and swing back east as far as South Dakota then.

I'm allowing myself time to make some detours/side trips on the way. If I can, I'll go to Bryce Canyon, or at least check out one of the petroglyph sites. I'll probably camp out a couple of nights, which will be nice. I'm a total gypsy! I love road trips, and my dog is a good traveler, so it should be a great ride!

My family lived in Mount Vernon, Ohio for a while when I was a kid. Then, later, we lived in the Vancouver, WA/Portland, OR area. Took quite a few trips north, camping on islands in the Puget Sound, etc., so I'm at least somewhat familiar with both of your "necks of the wood!"

Tempted to listen to Unplugged on CD on the way out, but I'll be sure to have enough other stuff to listen to so I can resist the temptation! :D

UNPLUGGED!

wow! lot of moving! that is so awesome though, the road trip out here was one of those experiences i will never forget! it's fun stuff :)

where's everybody today? we need you to sign!

• Options
    Back from work. Looks like I have some reading to do ;)
    Oh, bump.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Back from work. Looks like I have some reading to do ;)
    Oh, bump.

you need to listen to the show in Spain!

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    you need to listen to the show in Spain!

Is it live?
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Is it live?

sorry, i got distracted.

apparently it was live. the broadcast ended early though

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    sorry, i got distracted.

apparently it was live. the broadcast ended early though

Not really ;) It's like, 3:30 AM almost there now.
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Not really ;) It's like, 3:30 AM almost there now.

according to the website it was, kinda crazy to be playing at 1 am :o

• Options
    Hi, guys. I just checked the petition page, and there are a couple more signatures. Slow day at the petition, but every little bit helps!

Bummed that I didn't get to listen to the concert! I was too busy packing. I want to have most of it done by tomorrow afternoon so I can spend some time with my friends before I head out. That's the hard thing about moving so much; you end up leaving a lot of people behind. At least the close ones stay close! ;)

Brain, I hope the concert helped make this evening go by quickly! Uh, Danny, what are you studying, anyway?

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    according to the website it was, kinda crazy to be playing at 1 am :o

Sorry I meant it's not like it ended early ;)
  • Options
    Hi, guys. I just checked the petition page, and there are a couple more signatures. Slow day at the petition, but every little bit helps!

Bummed that I didn't get to listen to the concert! I was too busy packing. I want to have most of it done by tomorrow afternoon so I can spend some time with my friends before I head out. That's the hard thing about moving so much; you end up leaving a lot of people behind. At least the close ones stay close! ;)

Brain, I hope the concert helped make this evening go by quickly! Uh, Danny, what are you studying, anyway?

that and visiting the download/share thread helps make time fly.

when are you leaving again?

• Options

I'm studying sociology. They should just give me my damn degree. I've done all the requirements but don't have 120 credits so I have to just take classes for credits :rolleyes:
    Unplugged would help a lot though :)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Sorry I meant it's not like it ended early ;)

ah i see :)

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    ah i see :)

I think I should not mix alcohol and homework again. I'm looking at what little I did last night.... I kept getting the same answer for every question.

Ex = -176

The problems are different too ;) Oh well, back to start.
  • Options
    that's too funny :)

well, i'm off to drink and watch some football...maybe listen to some Unplugged

ok, i'll wait.

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    that's too funny :)

well, i'm off to drink and watch some football...maybe listen to some Unplugged

ok, i'll wait.

You best be waiting! Or else nothing will happen ;)
    What is it with guys and sports and drinks anyway? I don't get it ;)
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    You best be waiting! Or else nothing will happen ;)
    What is it with guys and sports and drinks anyway? I don't get it ;)

think it's half time, so i'm still here.

yea, i don't know. i usually don't do it. i decided to drink first tonight and having nothing else on tv to watch i guess it's football.

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    think it's half time, so i'm still here.

yea, i don't know. i usually don't do it. i decided to drink first tonight and having nothing else on tv to watch i guess it's football.

I might have to leave. I really fucked my stat homework up! :p
    I'll stay for a while though :) And pray for Unplugged.