Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    did you sign? :D
    LOL... I don't even know if I'm in the threado correcto anymore... talk about some serious driftin' here :D
    ... wish the world could go again with love ...
  • Options
    LOL... I don't even know if I'm in the threado correcto anymore... talk about some serious driftin' here :D
    Ah, but notice the subtle references to Unplugged in various posts, keeping us from completely pulling up anchor and floating out to sea! ;)

Edit: Here's another strategic placement for good measure! :D

[size=+1]Please take a moment to sign the petition to release[/size][size=+2] UNPLUGGED[/size] [size=+2]here[/size]!

Thank you.
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    To reiterate:
    [size=+1]Please take a moment to sign the petition to release[/size][size=+2] UNPLUGGED[/size] [size=+2]here[/size]!

Thank you. :D
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    Ninguna idea!

It shows "Logged in" on my screen. Hmmm. Does it show that under my profile?

Viva la curiosidad! :D
    Yeap, it does. So you're kinda ghost ;)

Jajaja, a veces no es tan buena, pero igual.... viva! :D
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • Options
    Wow. I missed pages in my absence! I'm sorry this thread is no longer available in espangol ;)
  • Options
    Ooooo you'd better add my name too... I loooove **official** releases :D
    Thanks! I'll go ahead and sign you up for this thread but you need to submit you email(s) to the online petition please :) It would be appreciated by all :D
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Yeap, it does. So you're kinda ghost ;)

Jajaja, a veces no es tan buena, pero igual.... viva! :D

:D

Hm. I still can't figure out why I don't show up as active. It doesn't show me as looking at any particular thread or anything? 'Cuz I am! Right now. Looking at this thread. The one for....

[size=+1]UNPLUGGED![/size]

;)

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Thanks! I'll go ahead and sign you up for this thread but you need to submit you email(s) to the online petition please :) It would be appreciated by all :D
    Email? I didn't know about that, but well... you alredy have mine. For what the mail is for?
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    good morning....

another day without Unplugger!!?!!!!

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Email? I didn't know about that, but well... you alredy have mine. For what the mail is for?
    If you go up to post 963 and click on "here," it will take you to the offiical petition page. You can also paste the link from danny's signature and click in that post to go to the official petition page. ;)

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    :D

Hm. I still can't figure out why I don't show up as active. It doesn't show me as looking at any particular thread or anything? 'Cuz I am! Right now. Looking at this thread. The one for....

;)
    Damn, no! You're just off line and that's all, no looking at anything
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    count me in!
  • Options
    you know what i've been meaning to asked?

on the first page, why is there a smiley next to #69 edgarcamp?

did i miss something? not a big deal, just thought wondering :)

• Options
    If you go up to post 963 and click on "here," it will take you to the offiical petition page. You can also paste the link from danny's signature and click in that post to go to the official petition page. ;)
    Great, thanks, I'm there, but do I have tu put muy entire name, or just mi nickname?
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Oh... I get it now... you want me to add my name to THIS petition!!!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PearlJam/
    Done! I added my husband too. Remind me to tell him when he wakes up ;)
    ... wish the world could go again with love ...
  • Options
    Oh... I get it now... you want me to add my name to THIS petition!!!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PearlJam/
    Done! I added my husband too. Remind me to tell him when he wakes up ;)

i'm thinking more than a few people just added their names to this thread like you did at first.

thanks for the sig though!!! :D

• Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Great, thanks, I'm there, but do I have tu put muy entire name, or just mi nickname?
    Looks like it's been a mix of both so far. If you don't want your name displayed, I guess put a nickname. I went ahead and put my name. ;)

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    I am one for this...if it doesn't take any effort.
    I mean who here doesn't already have unplugged a hundred times?
    I rather PJ focus on stuff that we don't have.....like a new dvd or old shows that can put on dvd. Not something that was played on MTV 5 million times.
    But hey what do i know?

scott
    10/01/96 9/08/98 9/10/98 9/11/98 8/23/00 8/24/00
    8/25/00 8/27/00 8/29/00 8/30/00 9/01/00 9/02/00
    4/28/03 4/29/03 4/30/03 5/02/03 7/05/03 7/06/03
    7/08/03 7/09/03 7/14/03 <---front row shook hands with ed.
    10/3/05 5/13/06 5/27/06 5/28/06 6/01/06 6/3/06
    6/24/06 6/19/08 6/20/08 6/24/08 6/25/08 10/27/09
    10/28/09 10/30/09 10/31/09 5/15/10 5/18/10 5/20/10
    5/21/10 9/7/11
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    i'm thinking more than a few people just added their names to this thread like you did at first.

thanks for the sig though!!! :D

I've been trying to display the link more prominently in some of my posts and remind people where to sign. Danny, maybe you could change the link in your signature to direct people to the petition itself; is that possible? That way it's a one-step process for anyone who wants to sign.

UNPLUGGED!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    I am one for this...if it doesn't take any effort.
    I mean who here doesn't already have unplugged a hundred times?
    I rather PJ focus on stuff that we don't have.....like a new dvd or old shows that can put on dvd. Not something that was played on MTV 5 million times.
    But hey what do i know?

scott
    Hey, thanks! Nope, no effort; just a signature at the petition link here. Also, it shouldn't distract PJ's focus from releasing other shows, since the petition is addressed to MTV, not PJ. The more shows, the better, as far as I'm concerned. :D
    ~

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Looks like it's been a mix of both so far. If you don't want your name displayed, I guess put a nickname. I went ahead and put my name. ;)
    Done, I've just sing in, with my full name. I was just wondering because, you know... maybe the nickname was better in order to identify us
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Done, I've just sing in, with my full name. I was just wondering because, you know... maybe the nickname was better in order to identify us
    Gracias, LauraPJ! I see why you were wondering about the nicknames. No hay problema! In this case, since the offsite petition is intended to be submitted to MTV, the nicknames we use on the board wouldn't be significant, except as simply being another signature on the petition. So tell your friends! The more signatures, the better. :D

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Gracias, LauraPJ! I see why you were wondering about the nicknames. No hay problema! In this case, since the offsite petition is intended to be submitted to MTV, the nicknames we use on the board wouldn't be significant, except as simply being another signature on the petition. So tell your friends! The more signatures, the better. :D
    De nada! I'll tell them, since a lot of them are occupied in our "PJ COME BACK TO SOUTH AMERICA" thread, as well as on the their own countries threads.

UNPLUGGED!!! :D
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    De nada! I'll tell them, since a lot of them are occupied in our "PJ COME BACK TO SOUTH AMERICA" thread, as well as on the their own countries threads.

UNPLUGGED!!! :D
    Gracias! That would be great!

Hey, if you don't mind, would you check in a bit and see if you can see if my status is active? I went and check my setting, and I think I was in "invisible" mode. :eek:

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Gracias! That would be great!

Hey, if you don't mind, would you check in a bit and see if you can see if my status is active? I went and check my setting, and I think I was in "invisible" mode. :eek:
    Oh yes, you're visible and on line now! Nice to see you finally on line :)
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    Totally out of topic... I'm listening Ray Davis' Storyteller, absolutely delighting, fabulous!
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Totally out of topic... I'm listening Ray Davis' Storyteller, absolutely delighting, fabulous!
    Makes for some truly enjoyable listening doesn't it! ;)

BTW, when you refer your friends to the petition, maybe you can refer them to one of the posts with the direct link to the petition site. That will make it easier.

With your added support, perhaps we will soon have....

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options

BTW, when you refer your friends to the petition, maybe you can refer them to one of the posts with the direct link to the petition site. That will make it easier.

Jajaja, you're really into this, don't you? That's the idea anyway, to get compromissed with. I'll post the link in the argentinian thread.

Edit: Done
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
  • Options
    eleonoraeleonora Posts: 3,198

Laura has posted the link in our argentinian thread. I support the idea :)
    " You, you are so special
    You have the talent to
    Make me feel like dirt
    And you, you use your
    Talent to dig me under
    And cover me with dirt.."
  • Options
    eleonora wrote:
    Laura has posted the link in our argentinian thread. I support the idea :)
    Muchas gracias, eleonora, y tambien, gracias a todos nuestros amigos en el argentinian thread :p que quieren apoyar esta petition! (Disculpame; estoy escribiendo spanglish!)
    LauraPJ wrote:
    Jajaja, you're really into this, don't you? That's the idea anyway, to get compromissed with. I'll post the link in the argentinian thread.

Edit: Done
    Yes, I am into this! :D There's a good reason for that, too. Peek at posts 234 and 250 for the story; then you'll understand. ;)
    ~

YDWWMPJC?!!